Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-19-2011, 08:13 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Meh, who cares really. People putting down wrestling by calling it *** are pretty goddamn stupid. If Entourage was capable of storytelling as enthralling as the last month of CM Punk or Shawn Michaels/Undertaker, I would give it more credit.
So im stupid for not wanting to watch guys in g strings jump and sweat all each other? Ok...continue watching that terrible thing they call acting, not fooling anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 08:15 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wrestling and Entourage both suck. You're both wrong.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 08:16 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Wrestling and Entourage both suck. You're both wrong.
take it back

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

the entourage part! i should say...

Quote:
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
So im stupid for not wanting to watch guys in g strings jump and sweat all each other? Ok...continue watching that terrible thing they call acting, not fooling anyone.
No, you're stupid for continuing to reference what they wear and continuing to badger it by using that point.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 08:18 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
No, you're stupid for continuing to reference what they wear and continuing to badger it by using that point.
They cant act, they arent entertaining....its stupid. They arent even fooling the little kids that they used to convince anymore...its a joke.

Quote:
Old 07-19-2011, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
They cant act, they arent entertaining....its stupid. They arent even fooling the little kids that they used to convince anymore...its a joke.
Wait, are we talking about Entourage again? That seems about right. And who cares, this show is scripted and doesn't stop you from liking it. Not too mention being a wrestler is a hell of a lot tougher than being a football player or baseball or anything else.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-19-2011, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Omg thank you I have a sig quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

You disagree? Go ahead and try to prove me wrong.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-19-2011, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So football would be tougher if they acted out each play, had everything scripted than actually playing the game? We should also take this to the random thread as to not troll the entourage thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Entourage sucks anyway so who cares, but I moved it there.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-19-2011, 08:38 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Wait, are we talking about Entourage again? That seems about right. And who cares, this show is scripted and doesn't stop you from liking it. Not too mention being a wrestler is a hell of a lot tougher than being a football player or baseball or anything else.
Bahahaha you are ******* kidding me right? What a joke. Football players, baseball players, and just professional athletes in general are actual world class athletes. They arent a bunch of washed up entertainers juiced up on steroids to make a living. Most "wrasslers" are just athletes who couldnt hack it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Omg thank you I have a sig quote.
Can I share with you please!!!?

Quote:
Old 07-19-2011, 09:05 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not too mention being a wrestler is a hell of a lot tougher than being a football player or baseball or anything else.
I imagine being a baseball is a ****** life. You get belted around by a wooden bat, you get spat on and then once you get your freedom by being belted really hard, some 12 year old is going to either lock you in a glass cube or literally beat you to death.

PS... You do realise that wrestling is fake and scripted right and that all those "hits" they take aren't real unless **** goes wrong right?

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 09:18 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
I imagine being a baseball is a ****** life. You get belted around by a wooden bat, you get spat on and then once you get your freedom by being belted really hard, some 12 year old is going to either lock you in a glass cube or literally beat you to death.

PS... You do realise that wrestling is fake and scripted right and that all those "hits" they take aren't real unless **** goes wrong right?
Come with us to the random discussion thread and talk about this.

Quote:
Old 07-20-2011, 07:52 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to watch but I can't believe they couldn't come up with more than 8 episodes for the final season. It always bothered me they could only do 8 22 minute eps.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Jamaal-Football
Rookie

Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If i'm not mistaken, the season will be broken up into two parts.
Jamaal-Football is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The promo's they've been running on HBO have said "Final 8 Episodes." I think you're mistaken.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Jamaal-Football
Rookie

Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jamaal-Football is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh, my bad then, i had read a while back that they were gonna make it into two parts, must have misread. Yeah, i'm not sure how they're gonna fit so many storylines into 8 episodes unless they're really planning on making the movie.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:40 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it's 8 episodes I guess depending on what happens with these eps we'll know what happens with a movie or not.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The episode wasn't too funny but there are enough storylines going on to make me look forward to next week.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I said it in the TV thread, Sloan's tits come out or the season is a bust haha
Old 07-25-2011, 02:01 AM    (permalink
Jamaal-Football
Rookie

I thought it was pretty weak **** that Sloan and E broke up again.
Old 07-25-2011, 02:04 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I don't particularly care for Jerry Ferrera's weird ass weight loss, but it wasn't a bad episode.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-25-2011, 02:12 AM    (permalink
Jamaal-Football
Rookie

Not to mention that i think he got some porcelain veneers done or something cause his teeth looked larger and whiter. He did look kinda creepy.
Old 07-25-2011, 01:06 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

25 minutes of "OMG HES GONNA RELAPSE"...ugh, yawn. Entourage used to be fun.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote