Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-17-2011, 06:17 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Minecraft

Anybody play this game or own a server? Damix use to have one set up for us, but his connection is terrible sometimes. Anyways if you don't have this game or are wondering what it is, all you do is build ****. Whatever your little heart desires,you can build (unless its a perfect circle). I think it only costs 15$ but if you're a creative or an adventure type person you will love every minute of it.

]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I miss playing, Doughie. :(

Damn Damix and is inferior hosting abilities! I've been playing single player lately using a world that scales the entire world at a fairly impressive size. It's fun stuff. Currently working on building a massive rail system from Florida to New York.

The new update will awesome. I love exploring and adventure stuff but have never had a huge motivation to do it.
Old 07-17-2011, 06:37 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I miss it too, planting TNT in fenikz's house only for him to never trigger it......

Quote:
Old 07-17-2011, 08:28 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was there really tnt in my house? Was it my 1st one with the portal on top or the lava tower

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 09:28 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

The first one, at the foot of your bed...

Quote:
Old 07-18-2011, 08:47 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll see what I can do when I get home, with the new computer I can host a bigger server (went from 2gb RAM to 8gb).

Connection will always be my downfall though, it is just extremely inconsistent.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 03:34 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woo let us know when it's back up I've been wanting to play for awhile now.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 03:43 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Yay!1!111!!! hurry up damix!

Quote:
Old 07-18-2011, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Servers up: 71.126.141.162:25565
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 03:55 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you just saved me from my boredom at work

Old 07-22-2011, 12:15 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Anyone want to play found a server to play on if anyone wants to play!

Old 07-22-2011, 01:16 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can u build weapons of mass destruction??

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 02:58 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

There's tnt!

Old 08-06-2011, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Think I found a decent server to play on! It's not ran by me or anyone I know but it's been relatively empty so far and hasn't lagged at all (for me).

Fenikz and I tried it out. We found a nice area that's really far off from the starting area.

209.236.124.192:25565

Try it out! See if you guys can connect and play. Like I said, it's not mine, it's just a public server I found so don't ruin anyone's stuff lol.
Old 08-06-2011, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boooo public server.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 10:16 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I actually paid for the game I could probably host the server :-(
Old 08-08-2011, 10:55 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
If I actually paid for the game I could probably host the server :-(
PAY FOR IT YOU JERK!

Best 20 dollars you will ever spend.
Old 08-08-2011, 10:57 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
PAY FOR IT YOU JERK!

Best 20 dollars you will ever spend.
Haha I'm just playing the offline mode... Its a lot of fun until I get gang banged by a bunch of Mobs.

Also **** creepers
Old 08-08-2011, 11:01 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Haha I'm just playing the offline mode... Its a lot of fun until I get gang banged by a bunch of Mobs.

Also **** creepers
Creepers are tremendous.

It's more fun when you play with people, though! So far I think me, Shane, Caddy, bantx, fenikz, Doughie, Comahan, Mr. Goosemahn and Damix have the game. We're a regular NFLDC Minecraft crew!
Old 08-08-2011, 11:03 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Well from everything I can see I can host the server with about 12 people. So that would cover everyone... I might set this up this weekend.

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 08-08-2011 at 11:05 AM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Well from everything I can see I can host the server with about 12 people. So that would cover everyone... I might set this up this weekend.
Hells to the yes!
Old 08-08-2011, 03:51 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Scratch that I might bump that up to today... Just need to do some research.
Old 08-08-2011, 04:31 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you guys like Minecraft check out Terraria if you haven't. Terraria took a lot of inspiration from Minecraft. It's 2d and has some awesome platforming action.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:16 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://s217.photobucket.com/albums/cc171/mjp210/MC3/

since were going to the new server figured I'd take some pics of my lovely house

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never got to finish my castle :(

Oh well, gonna start a new one.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is online now   Reply With Quote