Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 06-09-2011, 03:14 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jake Locker better be good or Im going to cut myself. I stood up for Pac-man during his ****, but I'll be damned if I make the same mistake with Kenny... grow the **** up or stop wasting our time. I honestly think a little jail time would be good for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 03:22 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When I have more reasons to hate this team then love them it makes it really hard to be a fan of them.
Old 06-09-2011, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NVM this got posted in main section already

Last edited by Complex : 06-09-2011 at 03:29 PM.
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 08:14 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To add to this terrific offseason for Tennessee football:

The Vols best DT is gone!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY us

Quote:
Old 06-09-2011, 11:33 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Malik Jackson is still on the team. :)

Montori was a bit overrated, in my opinion. Still, 6'5, 300 DT's are friggin' rare in college, and he was a good player. Still, he almost got booted last year after the bar brawl, so it was just a matter of time. At least now we have Jackson and incoming JUCO Maurice Couch, who is supposed to be a beast.

As for Britt, he better watch it. Jake Locker and Damian Williams are rooming up during these player-organized workouts (while Britt declined to even show up), and Williams himself has come out saying how badly he wants to be on the field more. He may not be able to replace Britt, but he may at least be good enough to allow the coaching staff to punish Britt themselves if they want to.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 04:47 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

I love D-will, but like you said he can't replace Kenny... he is a good prospect in his own right, but I don't see him becoming a dominating number 1 which Kenny has the potential to be. Right now we really need him to get his act together, he was supposed to make Jake Lockers transition easier.. instead he is smoking joints at a car wash.

Quote:
Old 07-07-2011, 02:34 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

THE Kerry Collins is retiring.
Old 07-07-2011, 11:46 PM    (permalink
MicktheGreat
Veteran

MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now that Kerry Collins is retiring, which veteran QB do we bring in???

Matt Hasselbeck?
Donovan McNabb?
Marc Bulger?
Alex Smith?
Bruce Gradkowski?
Matt Moore?
Seneca Wallace?
Rex Grossman?

I know that Hasselbeck and McNabb are the front-runners (at least among fans); but I think Hasselbeck will stay in Seattle and McNabb is more likely to go somewhere like Minnesota (where he knows the offensive system) or Arizona (where he lives most of the year).

I think Alex Smith stays in SF as a backup QB; and, despite his poor play last season, I think Matt Moore has enough potential to not come into a situation where he 100% knows that he's not the future QB.

That leaves Bulger, Gradkowski, Wallace, & Grossman. From that list, the guy I'm most interested in is Bruce Gradkowski. He's not a game-changer, but the guy plays hard and has a knack for making his teammates better. He seems like the type of player who could be a nice bridge until Locker takes over 3/4 of the way through the season.

Are there any other (non-VY) options that I'm missing?
MicktheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:06 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

I'd like us to get Bulger or Hasselbeck, I think they both could atleast get us through 8 games.

Quote:
Old 07-08-2011, 02:51 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
THE Kerry Collins is retiring.
Goodnight, sweet prince...

I'd love Hasselbeck. He's my top choice. Outside of him, and maybe McNabb, I don't see anyone who I think would be head and shoulders better than Locker. The coaches have stated repeatedly that if Locker was the best QB, then he'd start regardless of being a rookie. And I don't think he's the type of QB that would degrade by taking a beating, whether mentally or physically, as a rookie. Lord knows he went through enough adversity at Washington. He's not going to pull a VY when the going gets tough.

Gradkowski is a good thought though. We definitely need a spot-starter quality backup, and Bruuuuuuuuuuce has pulled off some big wins. And there's always the hope that Bulger could somehow go back to his pre-suck St. Louis days, but I'm not holding my breath. I wouldn't be against bringing back Billy Volek, and I always wondered how Trent Edwards would do if put in a better situation, but those two are mostly nostalgia/theory.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 07-08-2011, 01:20 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I'd rather just sink or swim with Locker ATP. If we sink, Alshon Jeffrey to the rescue biatches.
Old 07-24-2011, 07:49 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Hey guys, gunna bump this thread just because.

Did yall know Legarrette Blount could've been a Titan?

Quote:
Old 07-25-2011, 02:30 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Did yall know Legarrette Blount could've been a Titan?
I should kill you for mentioning He Who Must Not Be Remembered.
Old 07-26-2011, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd rather just sink or swim with Locker ATP. If we sink, Alshon Jeffrey to the rescue biatches.
Sounds to me like they might be bringing in Hasselbeck and as much as i would like to see Jake out there from day 1 this is probably a good move. Let the kid sit for a season and be ready to start next year, i think the player and the team would be better off for it.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 02:45 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Yup sounds like we'd prefer to sit Locker on the bench and go for another 7-9 season with a mediocre draft pick.

**** man I hate sitting 1st round QBs. Not my philosophy at all.
Old 07-26-2011, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think you can get him on the field in certain formations and in mopup duty. Who knows, Hasselbeck could go down and then you go to the bullpen anyway. I dont see Locker holding a clipboard for the whole season.
Old 07-26-2011, 06:19 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

He shouldn't have to sit. We have a solid enough o-line and run game to bail him out. Not to mention Kenny Britt.

Screw all that sitting and learning junk. You learn best when it's your own experience and mistakes.
Old 07-26-2011, 06:19 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Joesph Hills

Andre Johnson

Coincidence? I think not! FUTURE HALL OF FAMEZ!

Quote:
Old 07-26-2011, 09:47 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

I guess with the signing of Alex Smith and Tavaris Jackson, there shouldn't be anything in the way of us signing Matt.

Quote:
Old 07-27-2011, 12:05 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I guess with the signing of Alex Smith and Tavaris Jackson, there shouldn't be anything in the way of us signing Matt.
Not to mention, Donovan McNabb probably being traded to Minny.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 07-27-2011, 12:05 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20...att-Hasselbeck

welcome sweet prince!

Quote:
Old 07-27-2011, 12:12 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Bleh, I went from not wanting a QB this year to wanting to rookie to start and of course I shall get neither. :(
Old 07-27-2011, 12:14 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Bleh, I went from not wanting a QB this year to wanting to rookie to start and of course I shall get neither. :(
Do what I do..... expect nothing and get nothing.

Quote:
Old 07-27-2011, 04:17 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Ray Edwards- yay or nay?

Quote:
Old 07-27-2011, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Do what I do..... expect nothing and get nothing.
You went from Vince Young and Kerry Collins to Hasselbeck and Locker. Looks like a serious upgrade to me.