Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-02-2006, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Better Song?

For those who have heard both, which of the two songs is better?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Both are overrated but I guess I'll go with Stairway to Heaven since it's the definition of a slowdance song.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 06:08 PM    (permalink

Listen to Stairway to heaven backwards (just google it), it says something along the lines of "O Sweet satan...666" crazy sh!t.

Anyway Freddy Mercury is the best front man ever, so i will take rap city. No disrespect to Zepplin though.
Old 06-02-2006, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Hawks, Sox and Bears o my

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddygoombatts
Listen to Stairway to heaven backwards (just google it), it says something along the lines of "O Sweet satan...666" crazy sh!t.

Anyway Freddy Mercury is the best front man ever, so i will take rap city. No disrespect to Zepplin though.
Actually it says oogly boogly.
Old 06-02-2006, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Tobzilla
Pro Bowler

Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses
Both are overrated but I guess I'll go with Stairway to Heaven since it's the definition of a slowdance song.
Sure at the beggining of the song...but when it picks up twards the end its wierd.

PM me for sig requests
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Connery View Post
Suck it Trebek!
Tobzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 06:13 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddygoombatts

if they didn't tell you what it was saying you'd have no ******* clue....
Old 06-02-2006, 06:15 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love both, but gotta go wit Bohemian Rhapsody.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 06:19 PM    (permalink
birdman11

take a look at my signature
Old 06-02-2006, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Bohemian Rhapsody is one of the few Queen songs I like, Zeppelin is infinitely times better. Though I really have heard Stairway too many times, I still will vote for anything Zeppelin over anything Queen.
Old 06-02-2006, 07:18 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

Stairway. I don't like either of them as much as the general population does, but the first few minutes of Stairway is great.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 07:20 PM    (permalink

neither of these can hold a candle to the best song ever written, boston's "more than a feeling"...
Old 06-02-2006, 07:45 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

love queen hate BohRap its crap
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 07:46 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PYRO
neither of these can hold a candle to the best song ever written, boston's "more than a feeling"...
u already did but that just solidifies that you have my eternal respect 8)
Old 06-02-2006, 11:26 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Definitely Stairway by a longshot, but Queen kicks butt too.
Old 06-02-2006, 11:28 PM    (permalink
dRaFtDoRk
Veteran

dRaFtDoRk hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Stairway to Heaven is too mopey to me. It

Bohemian Rhapsody(spelled wrong) is energetic and I think you can sing this song with about everyone and not feel stupid b/c of all the differnet tones. I think thats what I meant to say. Oh well, go Queen.

Led Zepplin is good though. I like Black Dog and The Immigrant Song
dRaFtDoRk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses
Both are overrated...
die
Old 06-02-2006, 11:32 PM    (permalink
mav91
Rookie

mav91 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

both are great songs..a little on the overhyped side..but zepplin is great and i gotta go with stairway to heaven
mav91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 01:06 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if u voted for queen (queen is good and all), go open ur window and jump out.... stairway isnt zeppelin's best song but it is better than queen... on a radio station in NY, Q104.3 rate stairway the best ever, EVERY YEAR SINCE IT CAME OUT (excpet for once, and ever1 called flipping out). Ztairway is better, and Zeppelin is the best (no disrespect to queen)....
Old 06-03-2006, 02:08 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangini for pres
if u voted for queen (queen is good and all), go open ur window and jump out.... stairway isnt zeppelin's best song but it is better than queen... on a radio station in NY, Q104.3 rate stairway the best ever, EVERY YEAR SINCE IT CAME OUT (excpet for once, and ever1 called flipping out). Ztairway is better, and Zeppelin is the best (no disrespect to queen)....
Why don't you jump out a window? Apparantly people cannot have opinons on music and must conform to your likes and dislikes.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 02:30 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stairway to heaven, one of my favortie songs, it is one of the best written songs ever.
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 02:37 AM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh here is to my sweet satan
the one whose little path would
make me sad whose power is satan
he will give you give you 666
and the one whose little tool shed
where he would make us suffer, sad satan

is the reverse lyrics in stairway :twisted:

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON
iworshipbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 02:47 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iworshipbender

to what part
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
Quote:
Originally Posted by iworshipbender

to what part
My guess would be the last part.

And as we wind on down the road...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 08:58 PM    (permalink
WarrenMoonHOF
Rookie

WarrenMoonHOF hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Queen has some really great songs.....but their albums always are ruined by the 3 or 4 horrible songs that are on it. For me, there is only one bad Led Zep song, "The Crunge" and it's not that bad.

Stairway wins, and every Led Zep album wins.....

"where's that confounded bridge?"
Old 06-03-2006, 08:59 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

listening too led, its not a great song either