Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-26-2011, 10:30 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just for the Record Jensen, Shane, CJSchneider, Fenikz, and TBW were on top of my suspects list after I died.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 10:41 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey619 View Post
haha i know i blew that one out my *** pretty badly ugh you didnt talk THAT much, i figured TBW would get framed which is why i picked to investigate you =( not impressed with myself
well the way i used to know the game, the silent people usually got killed of first just as well as the loudest people. So i tried to stay in it by telling you guys that i dont like what diab said. but at the same point i added, that we need to get a good look on tbw cause people starting out with little "traps" to identify others in like round one are usually really shady to begin with.
that being said, after people started to question me, the main accusations were led by basically TBW, cain and you. Once you said you were a cop it was pretty much a given that i would die, thhe best thing i couldve hoped for is that people at least take another look at TBW considering he got away accusing someone, starting a bandwagon and always getting really really defensive about how he never should be killed cause he was just dumb.
Imo, stuff like starting bandwagons should be penalized a lot more in this game bythe players :P

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:34 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
well the way i used to know the game, the silent people usually got killed of first just as well as the loudest people. So i tried to stay in it by telling you guys that i dont like what diab said. but at the same point i added, that we need to get a good look on tbw cause people starting out with little "traps" to identify others in like round one are usually really shady to begin with.
that being said, after people started to question me, the main accusations were led by basically TBW, cain and you. Once you said you were a cop it was pretty much a given that i would die, thhe best thing i couldve hoped for is that people at least take another look at TBW considering he got away accusing someone, starting a bandwagon and always getting really really defensive about how he never should be killed cause he was just dumb.
Imo, stuff like starting bandwagons should be penalized a lot more in this game bythe players :P
Yea but you set yourself up. Yes you participated enough to not draw suspicion there, your comments made you an easy target.

Saying that you don't care if we sacrifice Diab, or that killing a cop is extremely bad but we needed to kill Hockey if you died.

I think it was looking at those comments logically and coming across as unbiased is what allowed us to lynch you.
Old 07-26-2011, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Yea but you set yourself up. Yes you participated enough to not draw suspicion there, your comments made you an easy target.

Saying that you don't care if we sacrifice Diab, or that killing a cop is extremely bad but we needed to kill Hockey if you died.

I think it was looking at those comments logically and coming across as unbiased is what allowed us to lynch you.
because i dont like diab, but that is known around this board.

also i suspected hockey to not be a cop, ive seen enough times when someone just comes out and says he saw it (see vidae, while a little later, it happens), thats why i obviously gun for the people that accuse me of being evil especially when i know for sure im innocent

Old 08-03-2011, 04:39 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys I know it's been a while, but I'm just getting online. Basically I was playing scared the first round so I felt like ImBC was playing really well. If I could find a mafia I figured the game was in the bag. I lucked out by finding the Godfather, thinking he played with a sense of authority (maybe I'm crazy). Anyways, I'm not really that stupid and impulsive and I hope to play more games on this board. More tact could be useful next time.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 04:52 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
because i dont like diab, but that is known around this board.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Old 08-04-2011, 09:28 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Hey guys I know it's been a while, but I'm just getting online. Basically I was playing scared the first round so I felt like ImBC was playing really well. If I could find a mafia I figured the game was in the bag. I lucked out by finding the Godfather, thinking he played with a sense of authority (maybe I'm crazy). Anyways, I'm not really that stupid and impulsive and I hope to play more games on this board. More tact could be useful next time.
Why thank you lol.