Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-31-2007, 10:16 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing View Post
Personally, I hate both teams and hope they all pass out while playing and the game is declared a draw.
Thats a great way to look at it!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go Gators.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 10:22 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

The Gators finally played their best game of the tourney tonight...here's hoping that the rematch from December goes the same way...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 10:24 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
The Gators finally played their best game of the tourney tonight...here's hoping that the rematch from December goes the same way...
I'm with you!!! :)

Old 03-31-2007, 10:24 PM    (permalink
twotondawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing View Post
You mean with OSU's best pro prospect, Oden, breaking his leg in celebration?
Actually it would have to be Othell Hunter breaking Oden's leg by jumping on him after an Oden block...(sigh)I hate Roy Hall.
Old 03-31-2007, 11:34 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Arkansas will be speaking to John Calipari about their open head coaching position

Old 03-31-2007, 11:35 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Arkansas will be speaking to John Calipari about their open head coaching position
Why wouls he want to go to Arkansas?
Old 03-31-2007, 11:36 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Why wouls he want to go to Arkansas?
I don't really think he has an intention of leaving Memphis but Arkansas has the been given permission to speak to him

Old 03-31-2007, 11:47 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't really think he has an intention of leaving Memphis but Arkansas has the been given permission to speak to him
Calipari actually initiated the contact if you can believe that. I read it in an article, sorry but no link. But just trust me when I say that it was in an article.

Ugh, and now the Derrick Rose talk will heat up again.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 02:54 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm usually so horrible at these picking things. I can't believe I got the Championship right. But, it'd pretty much be a miracle if I got it all right with Ohio State winning.
Old 04-01-2007, 06:29 AM    (permalink
OhioState
Veteran

OhioState hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.OhioState hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Ohio State will win. we are such a different team than the one that played in december. Oden is much healthier and mike conley has matured much. I could see david lighty and corey brewer playing to a draw. Also ron lewis has come into his own at the end of the season. so i think that on a neutral court The Ohio State University defeats Florida 74-67. Of course i am bias but hey i really think we can do it.
Old 04-01-2007, 06:50 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio State
Of course i am bias
No, really?

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 08:27 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't believe I am saying this cause I hate Greg Oden and Cook although I do like Conley and Lighty but I am rooting for Ohio State against Florida for one reason, Joakim Noah. I like all the other Gators but Noah is the most annoying person I have ever seen in my life.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 08:29 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Calipari actually initiated the contact if you can believe that. I read it in an article, sorry but no link. But just trust me when I say that it was in an article.

Ugh, and now the Derrick Rose talk will heat up again.
ESPN.com has the story

Old 04-01-2007, 08:36 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Calipari has to stay at Memphis they are my pick to win the entire thing next year, all they lacked this year was a true athletic PG to run the team cause Andre Allen was no good and Kemp was alright. With Rose running the team they are amazing. Antonio Anderson, Chris Douglass-Roberts, Joey Dorsey who will be a top 5 bigman in the country, Robert Dozier, Willie Kemp, Andre Allen, Kareem Cooper, I think this team would have won it all this year had Darius Washington JR. stayed.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 09:07 AM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

This is one of those games where I wish both teams could lose.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 09:43 AM    (permalink
Keak Da Sneak

Noah shouldn't even be a lottery pick, Ohio State has this locked up.
Old 04-01-2007, 09:48 AM    (permalink
killa3312
Rookie

killa3312 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keak Da Sneak View Post
Just like in football, right? Florida is the heavy favorite, and should be.
killa3312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 09:54 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Calipari has to stay at Memphis they are my pick to win the entire thing next year, all they lacked this year was a true athletic PG to run the team cause Andre Allen was no good and Kemp was alright. With Rose running the team they are amazing. Antonio Anderson, Chris Douglass-Roberts, Joey Dorsey who will be a top 5 bigman in the country, Robert Dozier, Willie Kemp, Andre Allen, Kareem Cooper, I think this team would have won it all this year had Darius Washington JR. stayed.
Money talks GS, money talks. If the price is right, Cal is gone.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 04-01-2007, 09:55 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Holy crap, you're back? Uh oh!

Quote:
Old 04-01-2007, 09:57 AM    (permalink
Keak Da Sneak

Get over it and get used to it. Someone dispute that Noah is worth a lottery pick.
Old 04-01-2007, 10:00 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Get over it and get used to it. Someone dispute that Noah is worth a lottery pick.
Haha as much as I'd like to argue with you on this, there's no way I can. Noah shouldn't even be taken in the first round.

No post game, terrible footwork, no outside jumper, terrible free throws, extremely unpolished....He's a high energy guy who can rebound and play defense. That's about it.

Quote:
Old 04-01-2007, 10:36 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Money talks GS, money talks. If the price is right, Cal is gone.
I don't think so. He's got a good thing going in Memphis and it woulkd take 2 or 3 solid recruting classes to get Arkansas up to Memphis' level. Plus Rose wants to go to Memphis and I know he may follow Calipari but I think he'll stay put.

Old 04-01-2007, 11:32 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
I don't think so. He's got a good thing going in Memphis and it woulkd take 2 or 3 solid recruting classes to get Arkansas up to Memphis' level. Plus Rose wants to go to Memphis and I know he may follow Calipari but I think he'll stay put.
Well turns out you were right but money does talk, especially in college coaching. If Billy D leaves, he'll be a top candidate for the UF job and I don't know if he can pass that one up.

Edit: Coach Cal is staying put per ESPN.com

Quote:
Old 04-01-2007, 12:19 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Well turns out you were right but money does talk, especially in college coaching. If Billy D leaves, he'll be a top candidate for the UF job and I don't know if he can pass that one up.

Edit: Coach Cal is staying put per ESPN.com
Thank you!!! :)