Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

View Poll Results: First CB taken off the board in the 2012 Draft
Dre Kirkpatrick 41 45.05%
Alfonzo Dennard 8 8.79%
Stephon Gilmore 7 7.69%
Jayron Hosley 8 8.79%
Cliff Harris 4 4.40%
Xavier Rhodes 6 6.59%
Janoris Jenkins 3 3.30%
Chase Minnifield 6 6.59%
Other 8 8.79%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-17-2011, 09:02 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default First CB Off The Board in 2012 Draft

Which CB will be lucky #1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Jenkins was not a dumbass i would have said him but i went with Kirkpatrick.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:23 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I had to guess what NFL teams will be thinking come April, my guess would be Kirkpatrick...if it was me making the pick my #1 CB would be Minnifield

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:53 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Harris all day.

Prolly will be Kirkpatrick.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 10:09 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dennard is going to be out for awhile. He suffered a Leg Injury in Practice.
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 10:35 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kirkpatrick. Harris is too small. Minnifield is the darkhorse, he has legit top 10-15 potential.
Old 08-18-2011, 05:19 AM    (permalink
Woody56
Veteran

Woody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Minnifield should be.
Woody56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 06:31 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It all depends on where which team will draft naturally. I went with my #1 corner, Jayron Hosley. I think he's a zone corner first and foremost, so I have to see how he fares this year where he'll see more man coverage. But if he gets drafted by the right team he could be very, very good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 10:14 AM    (permalink
JBCX
Veteran

JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Greg Reid of FSU. He's going to have a monster year and open up some eyes.
JBCX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 10:21 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think rhodes is the most talented, but i dont know if he declares.

i LOVE dennard and minnifield and im not shy about expressing my man love for them lol

i dont like kirkpatrick at all, but i think theres a chance hes the first one
Old 08-18-2011, 10:39 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Greg Reid of FSU. He's going to have a monster year and open up some eyes.
You just don't take a 5'8" corner in the top ten, let alone the first round. I love Reid, but he's not a first rounder.

Quote:
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Old 08-18-2011, 08:09 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Went with Hosley, Kirkpatrick second, and Gilmore third.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 08:26 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Morris Claiborne, CB LSU

A lot of the times I was watching LSU last year, I got confused thinking Claiborne was Peterson. Watch out... he's a baller.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 08:32 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First Tier:
1. Jayron Hosley, Virginia Tech
2. Dre Kirkpatrick, Alabama
3. Stephon Gilmore, South Carolina
4. Chase Minnifield, Virginia
5. Alfonzo Denard, Nebraska
6. Cliff Harris, Oregon

Second Tier:
7. Desmond Trufant, Washington
8. Coryell Judie, Texas A&M
9. Morris Caliborne, LSU
10. Casey Heyward, Vanderbilt

Old 08-18-2011, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
First Tier:
6. Cliff Harris, Oregon

Second Tier:
9. Morris Caliborne, LSU
Pretty similar to my CB rankings:

5. Xavier Rhodes, Florida State
6. Alfonzo Dennard, Nebraska
7. Cliff Harris, Oregon
9. Morris Claiborne, LSU
10. Greg Reid, Florida State
11. Janoris Jenkins, North Alabama

Quote:
Old 08-18-2011, 09:32 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
First Tier:
6. Cliff Harris, Oregon

Second Tier:
9. Morris Caliborne, LSU
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Pretty similar to my CB rankings:

5. Xavier Rhodes, Florida State
6. Alfonzo Dennard, Nebraska
7. Cliff Harris, Oregon
9. Morris Claiborne, LSU
10. Greg Reid, Florida State
11. Janoris Jenkins, North Alabama
1. Chase Minnifield : VIRGINIA
2. Alfonzo Dennard : NEBRASKA
3. Stephon Gilmore : SOUTH CAROLINA*
4. Morris Claiborne : LOUISIANA STATE*
5. Jayron Hosley : VIRGINIA TECH*
6. Dre Kirkpatrick : ALABAMA*
7. Cliff Harris : OREGON*
8. Trumaine Johnson : MONTANA
9. Brandon Boykin : GEORGIA
10. Coryell Judie : TEXAS A&M
11. Leonard Johnson : IOWA STATE
12. Janoris Jenkins : NORTH ALABAMA

I don't have all eligible underclassmen in my rankings

Old 08-18-2011, 09:59 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Gilmore alot because of his versatility and being an athlete (has been used on offense) but looking over all that i have to go with Minnifield. He's been pretty damn good, Hosley and Rhodes are both up there.

Im not real high on Kirkpatrick, but not saying my evaluations are better or even on par with anyone elses, just my opinion.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 12:37 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

I don't trust Rhodes' coverage at the next level.

Old 08-19-2011, 08:32 AM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In terms of flat out ability Stephon Gilmore is the #1 corner by far. But last year he had a down year, and was not the playmaker he should be. If he improves his on the field play I think he could be the first corner taken.

If he has an average year like last year, I agree Rhodes is a flat out stud and could be one of the most talented corners in the country. So fluid in coverage, and Kirkpatrick is talented as well but needs to improve his toughness and tackling I feel.

Why no one is talking about Donnie Fletcher from Boston College I have no idea! The kid can play and is one heck of a tackling. Don't sleep on him, he should be in the top 10 for corners in the 2012 draft.
Old 08-19-2011, 05:19 PM    (permalink
steelcrew43
Veteran

steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
Harris all day.

Prolly will be Kirkpatrick.
im pretty sure i heard harris runs like 4.7

sig by me
Go buckeyes,steelers, cavs

PM me for jersey transfers
steelcrew43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 05:30 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelcrew43 View Post
he's more of a 4.5 guy

Old 08-20-2011, 10:11 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelcrew43 View Post
Lol if any corner runs a 4.7 they will be no good.

Edit-----Maybe 4.8..actually I feel like really good ball skill players could get away with running a 4.7.

I wonder what Woodson would run atm.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Last edited by thenewfeature06 : 08-20-2011 at 08:26 PM.
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 01:42 PM    (permalink
bigbenn
Veteran

bigbenn is so money.bigbenn is so money.bigbenn is so money.bigbenn is so money.bigbenn is so money.bigbenn is so money.bigbenn is so money.bigbenn is so money.bigbenn is so money.bigbenn is so money.

Other. Terry Hawthorne. He will be a top 2-3 CB at minimum if he decides to come out. Watch Tavon Wilson (A senior) and Justin Green (A junior) as well. All 3 are high round NFL CB's at the very least, and all have 1st round potential. Hawthorne is the guy I'm betting will make that but after this season both Wilson and Green will have a lot of fans.
bigbenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 09:06 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbenn View Post
Other. Terry Hawthorne. He will be a top 2-3 CB at minimum if he decides to come out. Watch Tavon Wilson (A senior) and Justin Green (A junior) as well. All 3 are high round NFL CB's at the very least, and all have 1st round potential. Hawthorne is the guy I'm betting will make that but after this season both Wilson and Green will have a lot of fans.
so a guy with limited experience (thus little production) and has a chronic foot issue making it hard for him to see the field on a consistent basis is going to skyrocket into the first round conversation? Odds are against it, sorry Illinois fan

Old 08-22-2011, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Donnie Fletcher is a beast. He will be a first round pick.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote