Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 08-18-2011, 06:29 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
1) It's not that no one wants him. As I told you, I'd gladly take him if I didn't have a 2B of the same caliber already (Weeks). Not keeping two guys at one position. Many people are in the same boat.

2) No one likes discussing trades with you. They don't want your spare parts. I doubt very much you've been in actual negotiations with more than a few people in the league as a result. Unanswered PMs don't constitute a lack of interest. A third of the league completely quit caring weeks ago.

3) You're not really shopping him because you know you got a good deal and trading him away for anything less than a good deal (for you) to prove some kind of point is not something you will do.

Now let's stop cluttering up this (other) league thread. You really don't really want to lose two arguments in one day, do you?
You lose. I win again!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 04:06 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
No, CCB barely sets his lineup. I'm still on the fence about whether or not he'll be invited back. He spent 75 bucks on Ubaldo and then disappeared again.

Part of it isn't his fault, since he was suspended from NFLDC, but still.
I'll admit my activity level dropped when it was apparent I was out of contention but I've had some bad luck when it comes to this league. First of all I was suspended, then figured I'd never post on SWDC again, which made keeping up with my Minor League team difficult, but everytime I've had a player get called up (trout, and kipnis) I added them, but you ended up putting them on my roster before my transactions went through.

I've been trying to set up my team for next year, which is why I went in hard on Jiminez because my pitching is putrid, and he's a keeper on my squad. I'd like to be in the league still, because I have put a lot of work in building my team with young players after my ****** first draft, but I understand if you want to boot me.

Last edited by ccB : 08-19-2011 at 04:09 PM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 04:22 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's fine, you can stay. I like the league as it is, even if D and Xio fight like old women. :)

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote