Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-13-2011, 11:31 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im trading with hells. waiting for his response

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 12:32 PM    (permalink
hells-satans
Rookie

hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.

Meachem for current pick confirmed. Picking now.
hells-satans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 07:11 PM    (permalink
hells-satans
Rookie

hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.

Sooooo what the hell is going on with this draft. We were really clipping along and then it just fell completely dead.

Olsen 3 for 58 and a td.

Last edited by hells-satans : 08-13-2011 at 08:23 PM.
Old 08-13-2011, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rosters should be up to date.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 07:50 AM    (permalink
hells-satans
Rookie

I still have Meachem (traded to Super Germasians) and lack Micheal Bush. Other than that mine looks right.
Old 08-14-2011, 10:12 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry if there was a hold up on my end Shane. Storm knocked out my internet, and maybe that was why I didn't get a text either saying I was OTC(I've had a few people say they called or text). But if possible I'd like to take Johnny White for my skipped pick, and I should be good to go for the next one that's up.

I'm at starbucks now, should be here for awhile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hells-satans View Post
I still have Meachem (traded to Super Germasians) and lack Micheal Bush. Other than that mine looks right.
Thanks, I didn't hit up trades.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 08-15-2011, 01:28 PM    (permalink
hells-satans
Rookie

Looking foward to seeing McElroy tonight. Total longshot but the guy is a winner and the QBs in front of him aren't solid.
Old 08-15-2011, 06:32 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Offering up any player on my team (sans Rodgers,) and a 7th rounder next year for a throwaway player and a 1st next year.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 08-17-2011, 03:32 PM    (permalink
hells-satans
Rookie

Might make u an offer on that. I take it u r in full blown rebuild mode.

Is the clock off?
Old 08-17-2011, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I basically want to be. Clock isn't off, We'll skip Scotty when Renji wakes up. so Renji, feel free to pick.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 08-17-2011, 05:32 PM    (permalink
hells-satans
Rookie

Im so effing confused as to who people are and what team they belong to. Could you we publish a screen-name to team post somewhere?
Old 08-19-2011, 02:31 PM    (permalink
DGB
Rookie

DGB hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Are we stalled again? I think that it's been 10 or 12 hours since the last pick, depending on when the clock is off overnight. So close to being done...
Old 08-20-2011, 02:31 PM    (permalink
MuffinMafia6
Rookie

MuffinMafia6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Second year in a row my first round pick doesn't see the field. Ben Tate last year and Ryan Williams this year. Unbelievable.
MuffinMafia6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Stop taking 2nd round RBs!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 08-21-2011, 07:21 AM    (permalink
ironmon
Rookie

ironmon hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

nate burelson was picked round 9 pick #1 by fireballs

(everybody's trying to pick my players)
ironmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 09:49 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

That's fine, APS, Renji, and Scotty are skipped. Taz is up.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 08-21-2011 at 09:51 AM.
Old 08-21-2011, 10:05 AM    (permalink
DGB
Rookie

The end of this draft is a mess. We've only made 1 pick since Thursday. Maybe we can drag it out through September...
Old 08-21-2011, 10:39 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

We are trying sir! Luckily it won't be this long again :)

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 08-21-2011, 11:08 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Please send me lists for this last round if you can.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 08-22-2011, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Everyone has 24 hours to check their teams and make sure they are right, then I will do what I can with FA (hopefully put everyone on waivers,) and we will go from there.

Renji, get me your last pick within 24 hours and you can have them or you'll have an open roster spot.

Sholdy, Pryor still not on the system, keep the spot open and you'll get him when he is.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 08-22-2011, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I also dug up most of the draft from 2006 for the old timers. Missing most of the 3rd and 7th round though.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 08-22-2011, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Clerky
Rookie

Clerky is a cocksman.Clerky is a cocksman.Clerky is a cocksman.Clerky is a cocksman.Clerky is a cocksman.

Rosters look good on my end Shane. Can't wait to get the season started!
Clerky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 06:24 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It would appear Im alright as well, Ill be adding some pieces via FA once we get it up and running and preseason is out of the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 06:31 PM    (permalink
DGB
Rookie

My roster looks good, too. Thanks Shane.