Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-22-2011, 06:08 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
if schaub is a bench player who is your starting qb? and steven jackson is a bench player, too? the only way i'd do that is if you don't plan on keeping either. i don't think there will be much difference between rivers and schaub, and then you compare jackson with any of the players you listed available in the 3rd and it doesn't seem like a good deal.
It's a 8 person dynasty league, and I have All Day and Foster left over from last year, and then Charles as my flex. Vick is my starting QB.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 07:55 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

12 team, standard scoring... i really like this team

qb: drew brees (2) / kyle orton (13)
rb: lesean mccoy (1) / ronnie brown (12)
rb: legarrette blount (3) / marshawn lynch (7)
rb/wr: shonn greene (4) / mike thomas (8)
wr: marques colston (5) / hines ward (11)
wr: percy harvin (6) / danny amendola (16)
te: greg olsen (9) / jimmy graham (10)
d/st: chargers (14)
k: adam vinatieri (15)
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 08:59 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I love me some Ray Rice, and he might help his team win more than some of those other guys, but he will just never have the TDs to be the #1 RB in Fantasy.

My draft is a week from today. We get three keepers. I'm keeping Adrian Peterson, Arian Foster, and Tom Brady. Think I'm off to a good start?
I disagree. I think McGahee's ONLY value was as a GL back. Ricky Williams will be able to make an impact and keep Rice fresh between the 20s. That means Rice will likely be able to finish his own drives.

Plus, 10-12 total TDs might be enough for him to finish #1 in a ppr league if he catches as many passes as I think he will this year (no Heap, lackluster slot WRs).

And he plays against the NFC West...
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 09:02 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
12 team, standard scoring... i really like this team

qb: drew brees (2) / kyle orton (13)
rb: lesean mccoy (1) / ronnie brown (12)
rb: legarrette blount (3) / marshawn lynch (7)
rb/wr: shonn greene (4) / mike thomas (8)
wr: marques colston (5) / hines ward (11)
wr: percy harvin (6) / danny amendola (16)
te: greg olsen (9) / jimmy graham (10)
d/st: chargers (14)
k: adam vinatieri (15)
Solid for a 12 team, not in love with your WRs though.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

10 team money league draft results, thoughts? Only scoring oddity is 6 pt passing TD.

QB(1): Peyton Manning, Eli Manning
RB(2): Arian Foster, Steven Jackson, Beanie Wells, Fred Jackson, Mike Tolbert, Ben Tate
WR(3): Hakeem Nicks, Jeremy Maclin, Brandon Lloyd, Austin Collie, Jordyzzz
W/R/T(1):
TE: Kellen Winslow
DEF: Bears
K: Josh Brown
Old 08-23-2011, 07:20 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Blount. He doesn't look like there's any real concern for RBBC. Grant + Starks just means you have to choose if they fall into a true RBBC. However, Grant is in the last year of his contract, so Starks could be the man in 2012. Still, I'd take the sure thing as a #1 RB, and that is Blount right now.

Who are you trading away?
My WR's are; Roddy White, Mike Wallace, Percy Harvin, Santonio Holmes, Robert Meacham, Jacoby Ford and Mike Sims-Walker.

Im not sure what to offer, thats what i need help with :D
Old 08-23-2011, 09:05 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
so i was doing a mock draft and got into an interesting debate with a guy. he had bookends (12&13) and picked two wr's. when his pick came, the best rb's available were frank gore and steven jackson. so instead of opting for an rb he went with 2 elite wr's. i figured that with the shortage of elite rb's, it was worth the risk to go with one of gore or jackson. he ended up with green-ellis and addai as his rb's, but which strategy would you go with?
Depends entirely on the format, lineup and scoring. I passed on SJax & Gore in my 10 team keeper drafting 8 / 13. I took Nicks and Wallace, but I also start 3 wrs. In standard I'd take SJax every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
Potential trade in keeper league - Pass TD's worth 4, rush worth 6.

Schaub and SJaxx for Rivers + 3rd round pick.

The third could probably get me a TE like Owen Daniels or Jimmy Graham, which I need, or a Felix Jones or Jonathan Stewart. Schaub and Jackson are both bench players for me at the moment.
TE is awfully deep this year to go and dump such quality depth. Guys like Gronkowski / Olsen can be had for a song and will be solid producers all year. Olsen is my pick for shocker top 5 TE this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
My WR's are; Roddy White, Mike Wallace, Percy Harvin, Santonio Holmes, Robert Meacham, Jacoby Ford and Mike Sims-Walker.

Im not sure what to offer, thats what i need help with :D
I wouldn't part with White or Wallace for Blount unless it comes with a pick. 3rd / 4th next year, maybe? Harvin / Holmes both seem fair to me for him, but I'd be willing to bet the draft results don't agree. I'm just not a believer in Blount as a top back with the trouble he's had getting into the endzone in short yardage. I think Julio Jones looks amazing in the one game I watched so far, so Roddy's production is primed for a big hit from last year's dominance.

I can't remember if you posted your format - what was it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
10 team money league draft results, thoughts? Only scoring oddity is 6 pt passing TD.

QB(1): Peyton Manning, Eli Manning
RB(2): Arian Foster, Steven Jackson, Beanie Wells, Fred Jackson, Mike Tolbert, Ben Tate
WR(3): Hakeem Nicks, Jeremy Maclin, Brandon Lloyd, Austin Collie, Jordyzzz
W/R/T(1):
TE: Kellen Winslow
DEF: Bears
K: Josh Brown
Great team. I'd be very happy with this. Average at TE but some position has to suffer, and the TE spot is the deepest this year so it won't hurt if you're not beastly there.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 12:18 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how does everyone feel about marshawn lynch this season? i have picks 1 and 4 in my keeper draft and i plan to take shonn greene first and one of lynch or ingram at pick 4. i've been doing some research and in each of the past 5 seasons, tom cable's teams have been in the top 5 in rushing in the nfl. the seahawks just beefed up their o-line big time. i'm kind of leaning toward lynch because i've gotten burned on rookies before.

my team/roster format looks like this (ppr, bonuses for long touchdowns and high yardage totals)
qb: matt schaub
rb:
rb/wr: brandon lloyd
wr(2): jeremy maclin / percy harvin
te:
q/r/w/t: josh freeman
Old 08-23-2011, 12:26 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

10 team league. Standard lineups with .5 ppr.

Which starting lineup would you prefer:

Rivers
Forte
SJax
Nicks
Miles Austin
Stevie J

Manning
Ray Rice
Forte
Nicks
Brandon Marshall
Stevie J

Manning
Chris Johnson
Forte
Nicks
Miles Austin
Stevie J
Old 08-23-2011, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the second one

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 12:35 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post

Rivers
Forte
SJax
Nicks
Miles Austin
Stevie J

Manning
Ray Rice
Forte
Nicks
Brandon Marshall
Stevie J

Manning
Chris Johnson
Forte
Nicks
Miles Austin
Stevie J
First, then last, then 2nd. Rivers is a big enough upgrade over Manning (this year, and probably only the first 3rd or half of the season) that it is worth having SJax instead of CJ. I actually think Jackson will have a great year and be a top 3 or 4 fantasy back again.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 12:51 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im leaning towards the rivers squad. even with the rivers squad i could actually still possibly nab a guy like brandon marshall with an extra pick that id have. hell CJ could even fall enough to where i could take him over forte or sjax.
Old 08-23-2011, 01:47 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

big money league order came out. I've got pick 1. Do i just grab AD? guy with pick 4 offering a draft swap, and says he wants Arian at 1. Meaning I could nab Raymell baby at 4, and with Vonta and no McGahee, I'd be sweet getting him there. thoughts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 01:58 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
big money league order came out. I've got pick 1. Do i just grab AD? guy with pick 4 offering a draft swap, and says he wants Arian at 1. Meaning I could nab Raymell baby at 4, and with Vonta and no McGahee, I'd be sweet getting him there. thoughts?
i'd much rather have pick 4. i think rice is gonna be a top 5 rb anyway. this only makes more sense if the league is ppr
Old 08-23-2011, 02:12 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are you confident that you could get Rice at 4? I might not be.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 03:18 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

id swap to 4 definitely if i were you.
Old 08-23-2011, 04:42 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Similar situation to scotty, I've also got the #1 pick in a 12 team big money league. It's .5 PPR, and the only other notable thing is QB's get 6 pts for passing TD's instead of 4. Thoughts on where I go #1? I'm not sure I like Foster this year so I'm leaning Peterson since it's just .5 PPR, but could definitely be talked out of that. Only option right now is to swap to 11 which I don't think I'll do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I'd be happy with that roster. I didn't like Bowe so much but he's looked solid through 2 preseason games and Cassel is force feeding him. Lewis @ TE is not great. His TD performance is unlikely to be repeated. Now that Williams is IR'd you can move on him for another RB or maybe a TE like Greg Olsen / Lance Kendrick.
Appreciate the input. Didn't love Lewis at TE but I waited too long there and nobody was around. Think I'm going to pick up a backup QB with Williams gone since it's a 2 QB league and I have no backup. I'll contemplate dropping Lewis for another TE, have to see who's available on waivers.

Last edited by derza222 : 08-23-2011 at 04:45 PM.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 06:45 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've got .5 ppr too. And the kid trading to 1 told me he wants Arian. So either way, I'm getting AD, Jamaal, CJ or Raymell. Thinking I'm gonna do the deal
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 11:02 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody buy the Felix Jones hype?
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 08:51 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
how does everyone feel about marshawn lynch this season? i have picks 1 and 4 in my keeper draft and i plan to take shonn greene first and one of lynch or ingram at pick 4. i've been doing some research and in each of the past 5 seasons, tom cable's teams have been in the top 5 in rushing in the nfl. the seahawks just beefed up their o-line big time. i'm kind of leaning toward lynch because i've gotten burned on rookies before.

my team/roster format looks like this (ppr, bonuses for long touchdowns and high yardage totals)
qb: matt schaub
rb:
rb/wr: brandon lloyd
wr(2): jeremy maclin / percy harvin
te:
q/r/w/t: josh freeman
I think Lynch can put up a solid season, but TJackoff at QB will mean lots of 8 + 9 man fronts. Either way, I can't buy into either of those two at 4 overall. There has to be an better option, even it it means trying to make a trade. Lynch / Ingram are not going to live up to that draft status, 50+ keepers or not.

Quote:

Rivers
Forte
SJax
Nicks
Miles Austin
Stevie J

Manning
Ray Rice
Forte
Nicks
Brandon Marshall
Stevie J

Manning
Chris Johnson
Forte
Nicks
Miles Austin
Stevie J
Peyton or Eli?

Option one would be my favorite, simply b/c Rivers is a better option than either Manning for now and CJ2K in a holdout makes him too much of a risk, especially if paired w/Peyton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
What else to you get in the swap? All rounds, 1 + 2, something else? Regardless of what it is, hold out for more. He wants something, he pays for it.

Old 08-24-2011, 09:00 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

After watching Foster in the Texans game against the Saints, I'm buying him at 1 big time. He is one smooth mofo with incredible wiggle and the ability to make himself paper thin when necessary. I'd stand at 1 and take him, at this point. It's easy to get caught up in the "no RB does that well every year" talk, but everything about Foster's ability and situation tell me he has the opportunity to do it. Even if he takes a step back, he still could easily be this year's top fantasy scorer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Anybody buy the Felix Jones hype?
Depends on the cost of buying said hype. lol

After round 5 I think he becomes a steal. His issue is injury, so he could easily be a stud . . . if healthy. He's Jerry's boy and we all know that counts big.

Old 08-24-2011, 09:25 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright so heres my team in an 8 team keeper league (money league) we just started.

QB- Aaron Rodgers, Ben Roethlisberger
RB- Micheal Turner, Peyton Hillis, Jahvid Best, Ladainian Tomlinson, Reggie Bush
WR- Greg Jennings, Dwayne Bowe, Jeremy Maclin, Plaxico Burress, Julio Jones, Malcolm Floyd
TE- Rob Gronkowski, Ben Watson
K- Stephen Gostkowski
Def- Philly

Thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 10:09 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Alright so heres my team in an 8 team keeper league (money league) we just started.

QB- Aaron Rodgers, Ben Roethlisberger
RB- Micheal Turner, Peyton Hillis, Jahvid Best, Ladainian Tomlinson, Reggie Bush
WR- Greg Jennings, Dwayne Bowe, Jeremy Maclin, Plaxico Burress, Julio Jones, Malcolm Floyd
TE- Rob Gronkowski, Ben Watson
K- Stephen Gostkowski
Def- Philly

Thoughts?
scoring format and starting lineup positions?
Old 08-24-2011, 10:19 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
scoring format and starting lineup positions?
Head to head

starting lineup would be:

QB: Aaron Rodgers
Wr: Greg Jennings
Wr: Dwayne Bowe
Wr: Jeremy Maclin
Rb: Micheal Turner
Rb: Peyton Hillis
TE: Rob Gronkowski
Wr/Rb/TE: Jahvid Best

My thoughts are that I also have a lot of bench players that could pan out and become good trade value, I dont need big ben and could pick up a few other decent qbs as a backup. I expect PLaxico to have a pretty decent year, and am interested to see how Juli does but Im hoping to use these guys to get either some picks or another Wr/Rb

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.

Last edited by Jvig43 : 08-24-2011 at 10:22 AM.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 01:47 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Keepers: Ray Rice, Mike Turner, Matt Stafford, Desean Jackson

10 team PPR keeper league, Start 2 QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/1OP/1K/1DST

OP is Offensive Player, meaning QBs can be played as a flex.

I've got the 3rd overall pick in the snake draft, where Ill be drafted either Josh Freeman or Sam Bradford. But Ive got the chance to trade my second round pick, which is actually #17 overall, for Jahvid Best. Should I do it? I could start him as the flex and push hard for receivers in round 3 and 4.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote