Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 08-26-2011, 09:53 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Top 5 RB's From Your Generation

Who are the top 5 guys that you've had the privilege of watching play? Who left the biggest impression on you?

5. Maurice Clarett

- Sure it was only one season, but I can't deny what he did that year. Clarett had one of the most dominant single seasons I've ever seen out of a RB at the college level. He ran with so much power and great vision that he was a nightmare to take down at the second level. He carried OSU to the 02 Championship, as a Freshman nonetheless.

4. Adrian Peterson

- Like Clarett, Peterson came in as a Freshman and dominated immediately. He had an NFL ready body in HS. Dazzling speed for a big back with an uncanny ability to run through tackles, AP seemed too good to be true. The injuries keep him out of my top 3, but he was arguably the most naturally gifted runner of the bunch.

3. Willis McGahee

- Miami seemed to churn out a new All-American tailback every season during this period, but McGahee was the one that really left an impression on me. His combination of speed, quickness and power left me in awe after each game I got to watch, he was the total package. When Miami needed a spark, there was no question who was getting the football. I believe if not for that knee injury he would have gone on to be one of the best RB in the NFL this past decade.

2. Reggie Bush

- Speed, speed and speed. Bush was just too fast for the rest of the country. His cross field cutbacks will leave an impression on all of us. USC was on top of the football world and Bush was in the center of it, his dazzling highlights were on every Sportscenter top 10. One of the most dynamic and electrifying players I've ever seen.

1. Ricky Williams

- He burst onto the scene his Freshman year in the Texas A&M game. Ricky had an unbelievable burst through the hole and would just run right through you if you got in his way. The numbers speak for themselves, one of the most prolific runners in college football history.

Last edited by TheFinisher : 08-27-2011 at 07:29 AM.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 10:22 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ron Dayne was a god.

Mcfadden was damn sexy as well.

Top 5 is tough...

In no order, I'd probably go with...Adrian Peterson, Ricky Williams, Ron Dayne, Reggie Bush, and Darren Mcfadden.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 08-26-2011 at 10:35 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 12:15 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hmmm....definitely Clarett and Peterson in there. I'll go with Bush and McFadden as well. I remember Ricky Williams and Eddie George and Ron Dayne, but not as well as I wish I did. My five would probably be Peterson, Clarett, Bush, McFadden, and Ricky.
Old 08-27-2011, 05:25 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In no particular order.....

Warrick Dunn - A 1,000 yard rusher at FSU? He was the last one in 1996 and was a do it all player for 4 years.

Ricky Williams - It is a shame a RB who padded numbers vs. bad teams took his record.

Reggie Bush - He was just disgusting.

Adrian Peterson - Too bad injuries kept him off the field in college as much as they did.

LaDainian Tomlinson - He was sick in college and was an even better pro.
MassNole is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 08:24 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmmm

1. Reggie Bush
2. Darren McFadden
3. Adrian Peterson
4. Willis McGahee
5. Cadillac Williams
5b. TA McClendon

I'll try to do some explanations later. I wasn't gonna put Willis in there because I didn't watch much college football back then (mostly just UM), but he was so freaking sick. And TA McClendon was a freaking boss.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 09:33 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No order:

Ron Dayne, Eddie George, Ricky Williams, Adrian Peterson, Darren McFadden
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 09:46 AM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God TA McClendon pissed me off so much.

1. Reggie Bush
2. Adrian Peterson
3. Darren McFadden
4. Willis McGahee
5. Maurice Clarett
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 10:11 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What does your generation mean? For the sake of a college forum let's try:

Herschel Walker
Tony Dorsett
Bo Jackson
John Riggins
Eric Dickerson
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 10:42 AM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Reggie bush:
Probably one of the best college players ever outside of just running backs. Was tempted to rank lower cus of the scandal but what he did on the field is just THAT undeniable

2. Ricky Williams:
See above explanation minus the scandal and a few years before

3. Larry Johnson:
In the same year Mcgahee was doing his thing, LJ became a member of the exclusive 2,000 yard club and did so with fewer attempts than any other member (avg 8.0 ypa during reg season) and rushed for 279 in one half of a game before being benched for the 2nd half. He returned kicks (and blocked them) as well. The dude was electrifying

4. Adrian Peterson:
One of those guys you know would have been fine if he went straight from HS to the NFL

5. Willis Mcgahee:
Probably the best of the Miami backs at the time, injury has stunted what could have been an amazing pro career (compliments of THE Ohio State Univeristy Buckeyes :P )

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 11:04 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Reggie Bush
2. Darren McFadden
3. Adrian Peterson
4a. Larry Johnson
4b. Willis McGahee
5. Maurice Clarett

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 12:50 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. AD- the speed/power combo to me stood out from day 1. Just an unreal combo
2. McGahee- As DG said, he was just unreal. Unstoppable.
3. Raymell Rice- Carried a program to being ranked and really put Rutgers on the map. Did EVERYTHING for the Rutgers team, and the whole he rushed for 2000 yards thing was cool as well.
4. Caddy Williams- Smoothest runner I've seen in some time. I remember watching him and thinking he was gliding
5. Reggie Bush- should probably be higher, but oh well. His explosiveness and ability to make something out of nothing was uncanny
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 01:17 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

5) Arian Foster
4) Montario Hardesty
3) Travis Henry
2) Travis Stephens
1) Jamal Lewis

Oh, this wasn't a homer thread yet? My B.
Old 08-27-2011, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1 Darren McFadden
2.Reggie Bush
3.AD
4.Maurice Clarett
5.Willis McGahee
Old 08-27-2011, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
1. AD- the speed/power combo to me stood out from day 1. Just an unreal combo
2. McGahee- As DG said, he was just unreal. Unstoppable.
3. Raymell Rice- Carried a program to being ranked and really put Rutgers on the map. Did EVERYTHING for the Rutgers team, and the whole he rushed for 2000 yards thing was cool as well.
4. Caddy Williams- Smoothest runner I've seen in some time. I remember watching him and thinking he was gliding
5. Reggie Bush- should probably be higher, but oh well. His explosiveness and ability to make something out of nothing was uncanny
Not in that order but those are my 5 as well. Honorable mention goes to McFadden.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 02:34 PM    (permalink
lowlife
Veteran

lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

White guy bump: Toby-Wan Kenobi

That 09 season with almost 2000 yds/30 TDs was pretty nuts.
I swore that guy was covered in Crisco the way tacklers would slip off of him.
When it was purely obvious who was getting the ball in the red zone and there was everyone and their mama's mama in the box... he still busted through.
lowlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 03:43 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlife View Post
White guy bump: Toby-Wan Kenobi

That 09 season with almost 2000 yds/30 TDs was pretty nuts.
I swore that guy was covered in Crisco the way tacklers would slip off of him.
When it was purely obvious who was getting the ball in the red zone and there was everyone and their mama's mama in the box... he still busted through.
A joke that Ingram got that Heisman over him IMO.
Old 08-27-2011, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Darren McFadden and McGahee wouldn't be in my top 5.

Reggie Bush
Ricky Williams
Adrian Peterson
Ladainian Tomlinson
Larry Johnson

Last edited by Saints-Tigers : 08-27-2011 at 04:44 PM.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 06:04 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Reggie Bush.
Dude is the best college RB ever! in my eyes of course

2. Toby Gerhart
guy was a monster for the cardinal. ran through and around everyone

3. AD
always had the athleticism and power. but the injuries downgraded him a bit in my eyes. still one of the greats in my generation.

4. Cadillac Williams
loved his running style

5. JJ Aarington
watched the guy play personally. dominated in every game he played the year he broke 2000 yards. statistically better than Adrian Peterson in every rushing category in that year AND WASNT EVEN INVITED to the heisman ceremony

note-im a little west coast biased lol

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Peterson
2. Bush

I don't care enough to name others.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys will think I'm being a homer but Ray Rice would definitely make my top 5. I know they say this about a good amount of RB's but Rice would have killed the all time college rushing record if he stayed for his senior year. Bush is my number 1 though by far.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 10:08 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think people here either didnt get a chance to see him, or are fogetting how amazing Ron Dayne was in college.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 08-27-2011 at 10:12 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I think people here either didnt get a chance to see him, or are fogetting how amazing Ron Dayne was in college.
you do realize that a vast majority of people on here are like 22 and younger?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I might have Ricky number 1, I think if I just think about how I felt when they were coming out, Ricky would have been my favorite back.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 12:10 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Reggie Bush
2. AD
3. Run DMC
4. Willis McGahee
5. Toby Gerhart(hates myself)

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 12:19 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
1. Reggie Bush
2. AD
3. Run DMC
4. Willis McGahee
5. Toby Gerhart(hates myself)
You know you like it. Just grinding it out. Pounding it in at the 1. Trucking that Notre Dame player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote