Miami Dolphins/Tampa Bay Bucs: Evaluation
Evaluation and some notes:
- Freeman started shaky but began to pick it as he got comfortable. Shaky and erratic passes (missed an easy throw to a Wideopen kellen Winslow.). I'm not worried about Freeman though.
- Blount had a nice run after catch. He's a beast who can hit the home run as well. 5 caries for 10 yards isn't good at all, but honestly, I don't think he's running hard. Gotta stay healthy, regarding our depth and the position he plays. He'll be full go week 1.
- Jeff Faine needs to go and he needed to be cut this offseason. He's awful and he looks lighter. He even said he shed weight to 280s LB area. That is small for an o-lineman. Zuttah is going to be our Center.
- Please make Brandon Carter push for Larsen's LG spot. He's a mauler and a nasty dude who will get physical. This is a guy who SHUT DOWN Suh and McCoy in college. Dude's got game if he can do that.
- I think Hardy, TE drafted in round 7, is going to be cut. Just seems to have stone hands.
- D-line looks good. Okam was a nice pick up. Run-stuffing NT that we have been looking for and I think we have a good DT rotation.
- Pass Rush is finally existant in Tampa again.
- Dekoda Watson HAS to get on the field. Geno Hayes, YOU SUCK MAN! Raheem has been nothing but sing Dekota Watsons praises in TC and Preseason. He also said he can play all 3 LB positions, so replace Geno Hayes please. Watson at least makes plays. THANK YOU!
- Thankfully Aqib Talib won't be suspended this year. This shows how much he means to our secondary. Biggers is not a #1 nor maybe even #2 CB in this league. He was abused tonight and Henne, YES Chad freakin Henne picked on him. He's a good nickle type of CB, anmd that's his best position.
- Depending on how Myron Lewis pans out, CB is got to be the Bucs number 1 need. If Talib is found guilty, he's done. Meaning, we need a top flight CB.
- Larry Assante is the best Safety right now on this defense (well, until Tanard Jackson comes back). He is going to take Sean Jones' position. He is terrible. I was glad to see Assante get playing time with the 1's.
- Grimm looks different out there. I hope it's just the leg injury being not 100% yet, but he looks slow and unaware of things.