Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-28-2011, 10:32 AM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thinking of trading Reggie Wayne for BMarsh in a keeper league. Part of it is age, but another part of it is I think Reggie is going to go downhill hard this year, and I think BMarsh is going to go for about 1200 and 8.

Thoughts? Opinions? Am I crazy?
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 10:37 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fantasy draft later today. I've got AD in one league already and happened to land the #1 overall pick in two other leagues (one's .5 PPR, 6 points for passing TD's, the other one is just standard scoring) - drafting for the first of those two today. I like AD a lot, just a safe pick, big fan of Ray Rice this year too, and Foster seems like he might be worth having although the hamstring worries me and I worry he can't match last year's stats. Also, dark horse in the league I'm drafting for today would be Rodgers since it's a 6 points for passing TD's league but I think that's a little too much.

Guess my question is, is spending my top pick in 3 leagues on the same guy (Peterson) a little risky, or is it the right move?

Last edited by derza222 : 08-28-2011 at 10:40 AM.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 10:57 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It certainly makes it easier to know who to cheer for on draft day, and I'd be lying if I said I don't gravitate towards certain players in every draft, but I think drafting him based on whether you have him in another league is just silly. If you like him at #1, take him because you like the value, not because you've got him in another league. If you don't like him, don't feel obligated to draft him just because you've got him in another one. For the first time in a long time, the value is wide open at #1...There's about 5 RBs that could all justifiably be the #1 pick. I don't think you can go wrong with one of Rice, CJ2K, Charles, AD or Foster, even though I really don't think Foster is anything special.

EDIT: Traded for Jahvid Best in my money league as well, meaning I've now got Ray Rice, Mike Turner, Jahvid Best, Desean Jackson and Matt Stafford heading into the draft with the #3 overall pick, where I'll be taking either Josh Freeman or Sam Bradford. This decision haunts me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Last edited by A Perfect Score : 08-28-2011 at 10:59 AM.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 11:04 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I prefer BMarsh over Wayne this year and in years to come. Still, try to get a little something more. If he'll only do straight-up, just do it.

Derza, take Ray Rice #1 in the .5 ppr 6-pt passing TD league. In the 2nd/3rd, grab a RB or WR and Philip Rivers. Ta-da!

Then take Peterson #1 in both other leagues.

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 12:03 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
It certainly makes it easier to know who to cheer for on draft day, and I'd be lying if I said I don't gravitate towards certain players in every draft, but I think drafting him based on whether you have him in another league is just silly. If you like him at #1, take him because you like the value, not because you've got him in another league. If you don't like him, don't feel obligated to draft him just because you've got him in another one. For the first time in a long time, the value is wide open at #1...There's about 5 RBs that could all justifiably be the #1 pick. I don't think you can go wrong with one of Rice, CJ2K, Charles, AD or Foster, even though I really don't think Foster is anything special.

EDIT: Traded for Jahvid Best in my money league as well, meaning I've now got Ray Rice, Mike Turner, Jahvid Best, Desean Jackson and Matt Stafford heading into the draft with the #3 overall pick, where I'll be taking either Josh Freeman or Sam Bradford. This decision haunts me.
I do like Peterson #1, wasn't thinking about taking him because I have him in another league but was thinking of not taking him because I have him in another league (i.e., if he gets injured I'm screwed in three of my four money leagues). More of a hedge than anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I prefer BMarsh over Wayne this year and in years to come. Still, try to get a little something more. If he'll only do straight-up, just do it.

Derza, take Ray Rice #1 in the .5 ppr 6-pt passing TD league. In the 2nd/3rd, grab a RB or WR and Philip Rivers. Ta-da!

Then take Peterson #1 in both other leagues.
I think that may be what I end up doing in that league. The Rivers and RB/WR with my next two picks has been the plan all along - I really hope Rivers is there.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

12 man league... 6th pick... QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 W/R/T flex, D/ST, K

QB- T.Brady, M.Sanchez
RB- C.Johnson, B.Wells, T.Hightower, J.Harrison
WR- G.Jennings, D.Bryant, MSW, AJ Green, L.Evans
TE- J.Witten, R.Gronkowski
K- Gostkowski
D/ST- NE

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 01:28 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone want to do another league? I'm too lazy to set it up, but I'd love to be a part of a 12 man league with some people here instead of just doing a random Yahoo 10 man (which I'm doing in 30 minutes...)
Old 08-28-2011, 01:54 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, any thoughts on what I should do with the 8th overall pick in a 10 man league? I'm thinking Rodgers and then the top WR or top WR then Vick/Brady/Rivers.

But that seems like a long time to neglect runningback...
Old 08-28-2011, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always go elite RB over Elite WR

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 02:36 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

14 teams, qb.rb.wr.wr.wr/te.te.d/st.k, standard scoring. i had the 9th pick, how'd i do

qb: phillp rivers / donovan mcnabb
rb: felix jones / mark ingram / willis mcgahee / jason snelling
wr: calvin johnson / santonio holmes / aj green / davone bess
te: greg olsen / jimmy graham / jermaine gresham
d/st: patriots
k: matt bryant
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've got roddy white as my no.1 reciever, although he had a good game last night, i'm abit worried about the addition of julio jones, white had 10 targets last night, to julio's 13 :/ Am i right to be concerned?
Old 08-28-2011, 05:55 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm thinking Roddy will be okay. I kept him as my top receiver, over some cheaper upper tier options. He won't have as many targets as his super high number last year, but I think he puts up very good numbers. That's easier for me to say, though, since I still have the draft portion and plan on going big for Fitz in a 1-2.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 07:17 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
I've got roddy white as my no.1 reciever, although he had a good game last night, i'm abit worried about the addition of julio jones, white had 10 targets last night, to julio's 13 :/ Am i right to be concerned?
I wouldn't read too much into that. Gotta integrate Julio as much as possible early. And Roddy's not going to be force fed the ball like last year, but we'll also likely throw it more this year. Maybe less catches, but a chance for more YPC since he won't constantly be doubled. Same amount of TDs most likely too. Roddy will do his thing.
Old 08-28-2011, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
edit: I take that back.

broth, what is the lineup/scoring settings?
Standard Scoring except rather QB friendly 20 yards / point and 6 point TDs outside of that all other scoring is standard. Only one RB so that is different as well.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just had a 10 team, PPR draft. 1 point per reception, everything else the same. There's 2 RBs, 2 WRs, and a RB/WR. I picked 2nd. Here is my team:

QB: Peyton Manning/Matt Ryan
RB: Adrian Peterson/Shonn Greene/Mark Ingram/Brandon Jacobs/Delone Carter
WR: Greg Jennings/Hakeem Nicks/Stevie Johnson/Santana Moss/Robert Meachem
TE: Jimmy Graham/Jared Cook
DEF: Chicago
K: Robbie Gould
Old 08-28-2011, 11:09 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Anyone want to do another league? I'm too lazy to set it up, but I'd love to be a part of a 12 man league with some people here instead of just doing a random Yahoo 10 man (which I'm doing in 30 minutes...)
I want to be in another league. If we can generate some interest, I'll create the league.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 11:39 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
I want to be in another league. If we can generate some interest, I'll create the league.
I'd maybe do an ESPN league.....can't stand yahoo.

Just had my draft a few hours ago. 10 team league, standard scoring. Give me your thoughts on my team

QB - Philip Rivers
RB - Jamaal Charles
RB - Darren McFadden
RB/WR - Tim Hightower
WR - Miles Austin
WR - Mike Williams (TB)
TE - Jimmy Graham
D/ST - Eagles
K - Seabass
Old 08-29-2011, 12:00 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've just realized that my entire fantasy football life depends on Matt Stafford being healthy for 16 games. I'm boned.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 01:34 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

should I do this trade?

non ppr - standard scoring

I give Reggie Wayne
I get LeGarrette Blount

WR WR WR RB RB Flex

WR Hakeem Nicks, Greg Jennings, Reggie Wayne, Mario Manningham, Jeremy Maclin
RB Jamaal Charles, Jahvid Best, Mark Ingram, Jonathan Stewart, Mike Tolbert

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 01:40 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
should I do this trade?

non ppr - standard scoring

I give Reggie Wayne
I get LeGarrette Blount

WR WR WR RB RB Flex

WR Hakeem Nicks, Greg Jennings, Reggie Wayne, Mario Manningham, Jeremy Maclin
RB Jamaal Charles, Jahvid Best, Mark Ingram, Jonathan Stewart, Mike Tolbert
imo yes. your wr's are good enough to take the loss of wayne and since your #2 rb is either best or ingram and neither is a sure thing, blount will be a nice additional guy to throw in.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 02:58 AM    (permalink
Mushtaq23
Rookie

Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Currently have Dustin Keller and Lance Kendricks at Tight End. Looking to change it up - my best FA options look to be Owen Daniels or Aaron Hernandez. Suggestions?
Mushtaq23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 03:12 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Grab Owen Daniels now. He is a better option than bother Keller and Kendricks. Honestly, you could easily cut both those guys and pickup both Daniels and Hernandez.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 09:10 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushtaq23 View Post
Currently have Dustin Keller and Lance Kendricks at Tight End. Looking to change it up - my best FA options look to be Owen Daniels or Aaron Hernandez. Suggestions?
Owen Daniels is definitely the best, but I think Lance Kendricks is going to surprise some people. Bradford looked at Gresham a ton when he was at Oklahoma, he likes his TE and Kendricks has the athletic ability to be a weapon in the passing game this year. Obviously Hernandez plays with Brady, but good luck sorting out whats going on at the TE position on that team. I personally like Keller as well, but he's probably the third or fourth option in that passing attack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 10:45 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post

Sweet. Maybe set up a thread and see what kind of interest there is.
Old 08-29-2011, 11:10 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
I'm thinking about taking Ray Rice #1 overalll....wut do?

am I crazy?
Probably, but not because of this. In PPR I might do it, but there's nothing (even that hammy) stopping me from taking Foster @ 1 in just about any format right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinfan2k5 View Post
Thanks, but I mean like if you are starting this year. I don't even know if they make things like that.
There are dynasty lists, including startup drafting help. Make sure you consider the players' age, as that will be the biggest factor in "surprising" slides on draft day. (ie, Rivers should go before Vick/Peyton; and similar slides at other positions, too)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
Thinking of trading Reggie Wayne for BMarsh in a keeper league. Part of it is age, but another part of it is I think Reggie is going to go downhill hard this year, and I think BMarsh is going to go for about 1200 and 8.

Thoughts? Opinions? Am I crazy?
That combined with Peyton's probably slow start . . . sure, I can see that deal being safer. Not necessarily better, but definitely safer. Could work out to be both, especially if you're right on Wayne's decline.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote