Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-29-2011, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
What if I already want to own a motorcycle?
Then, this will push you into getting one.

Also, is anyone else watching The Franchise? I ******* love the Giants.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 11:58 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just watched the second episode of "The Hour."

This show is ******* awesome.
Old 08-30-2011, 08:51 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Also, just got done watching the Alphas episode with Summer Glau. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
So how long til it gets cancelled then?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 09:06 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm enjoying Alphas a lot and hope it gets renewed! If a show like Eureka can get so many seasons...

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 09:09 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gary will not allow Alphas to be cancelled he is a secret agent you know?
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 10:06 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been hooked to both Alphas and Misfits lately. Gary and Nathan are both ballers.

If you haven't seen Misfits, check it out on Hulu. It's awesome.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 11:04 AM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 05:28 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Oh my god you killed a hooker!"

"...call girl!"

"No Cyril, when they're dead they're just hookers!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've been hooked to both Alphas and Misfits lately. Gary and Nathan are both ballers.

If you haven't seen Misfits, check it out on Hulu. It's awesome.
See! I'm occasionally right!
Old 08-30-2011, 07:34 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
"Oh my god you killed a hooker!"

"...call girl!"

"No Cyril, when they're dead they're just hookers!"
This show cant come back soon enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
See! I'm occasionally right!
I was on this bandwagon way before you! British shows ftw! Skins, Inbetweeners, Misfits are all awesome.

Old 08-30-2011, 09:29 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate Skins but Misfits is awesome.

Old 08-30-2011, 09:34 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
God I hate you so much. He had a weak storyline in the second season, but he easily shined in it despite the horrificness of it. Landry is an amazing character, go praise Santiago or something.
Hate to say it and hate to agree with aps who has horrible taste in shows, particularly BSG <3, but **** Landry, he is a murderer. You can't say 'oh weak storyline! Give them a break!' he ran up behind someone and killed them with a pipe, it is huge character assassination but not okay on a show about football. Not a redeemable character I don't care how awkward he is. Awful horrible plot decision in every way, almost ruined the show for me. Somehow Luke and the jd plotline sold the show back in for me.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The guy was trying to sexually assault the girl he loved for a second time, it was a defensible action. A godawful storyline, but in no way does it make Landry less likable.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 11:18 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Agreed 100% Brody. Very stupid storyline but no way does it ruin his character or the show.

Old 08-31-2011, 01:06 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Landry ran up behind him and hit him with a pipe! The guy was even walking away I think? It has been a while, and really to say that it doesn't make the character unlikable is a huge stretch. lol, murderer! Not someone I'd hang around with in real life. For me personally any continuing storyline actually felt creepy as the show asked the audience to root for this guy who had killed someone pretty recently to get the girl/be the supportive SAT tutor etc. etc.
Old 08-31-2011, 01:17 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The dude tried to rape Tyra twice, two times. For a world that gives us a character like Dexter and makes him a ******* hero, I'd say that's not a big deal in the least. Landry was clearly shaken up by it before they pretended it never happened, it's not like he wanted to kill the RAPIST. Jesus, you acted like he killed some innocent bystander.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-31-2011, 01:21 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Spoilers....so many spoilers....
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 01:32 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

We are covering the worst storyline from season 2, you will not be spoiled of anything good that happens.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-31-2011, 06:08 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I hate Skins but Misfits is awesome.
I hate you so much right now. Skins is awesome, the UK version obviously - the US one is trash.

Old 08-31-2011, 09:06 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why has a conversation about landry gotten so far, landry sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 09:29 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
The dude tried to rape Tyra twice, two times. For a world that gives us a character like Dexter and makes him a ******* hero, I'd say that's not a big deal in the least. Landry was clearly shaken up by it before they pretended it never happened, it's not like he wanted to kill the RAPIST. Jesus, you acted like he killed some innocent bystander.
Dexter is not in the same world as FNL. FNL is an amazing show, but it's about character and Texas and football. I don't really care who he killed, I'm just saying it's blatantly insulting to the audience to give a character who murdered someone a million 'aw shucks' moments like Landry (Lance!) was given when they tried to erase that whole plotline.

Can you spoil a show that's already over? Tara dies.
Old 08-31-2011, 09:42 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I hate you so much right now. Skins is awesome, the UK version obviously - the US one is trash.
Ok, I'll give Skins a shot when I'm done with Misfits, but only because I love you.

Old 08-31-2011, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Why has a conversation about landry gotten so far, landry sucks.
Shut up, you suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Dexter is not in the same world as FNL. FNL is an amazing show, but it's about character and Texas and football. I don't really care who he killed, I'm just saying it's blatantly insulting to the audience to give a character who murdered someone a million 'aw shucks' moments like Landry (Lance!) was given when they tried to erase that whole plotline.

Can you spoil a show that's already over? Tara dies.
He killed a rapist, it's extremely important that he killed a person who very much deserved to die. He was a good human being who made a mistake, and he deserves a bunch of aw shucks moments after having to go through what he did.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-31-2011, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Ok, I'll give Skins a shot when I'm done with Misfits, but only because I love you.
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!!