Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-04-2011, 12:51 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
He's infinitely better than Dan Henning.
0/0 does not compute.
Old 09-04-2011, 01:09 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No one else has any surprise teams?

Lions, Texans, Cowboys, Bucs, Rams don't count. Unless you're picking the Rams to win like 12 games or something.

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 01:14 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[quote=gpngc;2667480]No one else has any surprise teams?

Lions, Texans, Cowboys, Bucs, Rams don't count. Unless you're picking the Rams to win like 12 games or something.[/QUOTE]

Glad you added that. Thoses are the teams most people were gonna say. I'm go with the Titans.I think they'll go about 9-7.

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 01:33 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the Raiders as the ultimate dark horse. They won all 6 division games. If they can improve their out of division record, they might sneak into the playoffs.
Old 09-04-2011, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm actually going to be surprised if the Texans dont win their division. Can never count Peyton out but if he and the Colts start out slow it might be Houston running away with that thing.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 02:27 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think Henne is that bad, but the Dolphins are way behind the Pats and Jets. They're wrestling with Buffalo for third in that division.

If I had to pick a surprise team, I'd go with the Broncos and Rams. I think the Rams could be a 12-win team.

Last edited by nepg : 09-04-2011 at 02:33 PM.
nepg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 03:26 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I don't think Henne is that bad, but the Dolphins are way behind the Pats and Jets. They're wrestling with Buffalo for third in that division.

If I had to pick a surprise team, I'd go with the Broncos and Rams. I think the Rams could be a 12-win team.
I have the Broncos at 8-8, 2nd in the AFC West. Kinda like the Raiders to go 9-7 though. Not sure which way I'll go there though.

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Not sure if they'll make the playoffs considering the Jets/Patriots and the fact that the AFC North gets the AFC South and NFC West this year but...

10-6, first-round playoff exit at the hands of the Ravens. Bold, indeed.
Miami is in a Division with 2 very solid franchises. Henne is still a very suspect NFL starting QB and hardly somebody you can count upon to improve your team. They are a middle of the pack team and will remain so till a franchise QB is developed or drafted.
Expecting them to make the playoffs simply isn't in the cards and just wishful thinking. With any kind of luck, they could finish as high as 9 wins but the odds favour another 7 win season.