Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-05-2011, 10:51 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys wanna restart?

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 11:10 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was simply horrible...my internet connection kept dropping out every time i picked, i only made like 2 of them :(

I ended up with like 5 RB's and 3 TE's.

Somehow i managed to get the highest projected team though lol
Old 09-05-2011, 12:08 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
You guys wanna restart?
Why would we restart? The date and time of draft is there when you register. Conflicts and issues happen during all of these drafts and would likely be no different in a re-draft.

I've learned my lesson. ALWAYS PRE-RANK, just in case.

Aside from that... challenge yourself. Last season, I didn't pre-rank, arrived late for the draft, then had my java freeze once I was in. I didn't select a single player. I was a waiver-wire demon all season and ended up with a brand new jersey as the League Champ.

Just have fun.
Old 09-05-2011, 12:45 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Why would we restart? The date and time of draft is there when you register. Conflicts and issues happen during all of these drafts and would likely be no different in a re-draft.

Aside from that... challenge yourself. Last season, I didn't pre-rank, arrived late for the draft, then had my java freeze once I was in. I didn't select a single player. I was a waiver-wire demon all season and ended up with a brand new jersey as the League Champ.

Just have fun.
Thats my plan in this league...im gonna be a waiver wire rapist! ;)
Old 09-05-2011, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Just have fun.
So I could join you douche. Cool story though.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 01:21 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
So I could join you douche. Cool story though.
He misses the deadline. Wants us to re-draft for him. Yet, I'm the douche?

Well-played, sir.
Old 09-05-2011, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

I offered you a trade Phlysac.

Dont know if your interested, but i would like to work something out for Wallace.
Old 09-05-2011, 04:35 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
I offered you a trade Phlysac.

Dont know if your interested, but i would like to work something out for Wallace.
Response made on the yahoo League page.

Last edited by phlysac : 09-05-2011 at 04:52 PM.
phlysac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 09:11 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Quote:
Response made on the yahoo League page.
I cant see it dude, but i'll take it as a no. lol ;)
Old 09-06-2011, 09:55 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
I cant see it dude, but i'll take it as a no. lol ;)
It should link on your team page and send you an email.

I thought it was fair on paper (projected numbers) but MY personal opinion is that my guys will do better than projections.

I appreciate the attempt and fairness of it, and my door is open for further communication.
Old 09-06-2011, 10:04 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Yepp, i got the email now man. Thanks for the explanation, i tend to agree that they project closer than Yahoo says they do. But i tried to make a fair offer :)

I'd like to work out something for Wallace, obviously im a slight homer, but also my WR situation is not very strong.

If you can think of a trade that could land me Wallace and you would be happy, just let me know. None of my players are out of bounds, so fire away!
Old 09-09-2011, 10:04 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hurricanes! Brees AND Jennings! COME ON!

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone looking to make a trade? I'm open to offers, and I have some ridiculous WR depth.

Last edited by Matthew Jones : 09-09-2011 at 07:08 PM.
Matthew Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Hurricanes! Brees AND Jennings! COME ON!
Haha, Brees got me a solid 39 points.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 10:06 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Not a great start for me! Hopefully it gets better when Foster comes back though.

Very pleased with Forte, he's my big sleeper for this year.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:26 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Anyone interested in trades?

I am looking for WR in particular, but i need help across the board.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:30 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
Haha, Brees got me a solid 39 points.
NY Jets defense! WHAT! Though I'm sure McFadden and Bush will knock me off.

i done stole dis sig
Old 09-17-2011, 09:55 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sent out a few trade proposals or PMs!
Old 09-20-2011, 10:11 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Everyone still participating?

And Phlysac, i'd like to work something out for either Megatron or Wallace, let me know if theres anyway to work something out.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:58 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Yes. The scoring in this league is ridiculous. Just like in the real NFL!

I may start doing weekly matchup posts if anyone is interested. This has become my default main league, my other is a 16 team grinder and I just lost Jamaal Charles for the season, so I am screwed big time in that one.

i done stole dis sig
Old 09-25-2011, 10:24 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My team is ridiculously high scoring

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:48 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Rough week for me :(

I wish i has sexy Mike Wallace on my team :(
Old 09-26-2011, 11:02 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

I'm glad we made this league because my other league is terrible. I'm 0-3 and might not win a game at all.

Glad I kept Roddy.

i done stole dis sig
Old 09-26-2011, 11:54 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
My team is ridiculously high scoring
True story, thus far.
Old 09-26-2011, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Someone offer me a trade lol!