Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 09-06-2011, 03:34 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
You admit to watching Sportscenter?

BOOYAH! DERP DERP!
Honestly, I rarely watch SC, it was just on after the game. I got bored of it when I was fairly young. I dont even watch PTI or Around the Horn anymore. And can just barely tolerate Mike and Mike these days. Normally, I get all my sports news from the internet and ESPN News' bottom line.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 03:48 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Honestly, I rarely watch SC, it was just on after the game. I got bored of it when I was fairly young. I dont even watch PTI or Around the Horn anymore. And can just barely tolerate Mike and Mike these days. Normally, I get all my sports news from the internet and ESPN News' bottom line.
I was just busting on you :) I remember the days when SC was much watch TV. Then it was killed with the combo of the internet and ESPN pushing their personalities as being the product instead of their games.

Absolutely can't stand the network now and only watch it when there is a game on. Oh, and M&M went from drivetime filler to over the top obnoxious with their self importance.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 08:17 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

am i the only one who likes maryland's uniforms from monday night? I thought "wtf!?!?!?" at first, but they grew on me. I especially thought the sleeve things with the patterns on them were clever. I'm the first one to hate on crappy flashy uniforms, i'm a traditionalist - my favorite NFL unis are the Browns, Raiders, Bears, etc. - but the ones maryland wore look better than the one with all the gaudy slashes and lines all over the side like Oregon wears.

Georgia's uniforms were probably the worst ever on saturday.

Last edited by keylime_5 : 09-06-2011 at 08:19 PM.
keylime_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 08:29 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not the only one. A few other people in the thread liked them, myself included. 98% of the college uniforms look the same outside of colors these days, so it was nice to see something fresh. Would have been better if they had just gone with two different variations of them, doing only half the flag...but overall they were pretty cool. I agree about them being a lot better than the stuff Nike is doing these days. A lot more understated.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought it was a cool concept. Not an everyday uniform but I thought it was cool to incorporate the flag.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 08:54 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it seems like 100% of the people on tv and twitter thought they were ugly/hideous/horrendous/etc.