Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-01-2011, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Well she's been all over this other guy who's a really nice guy plus we still hang out with the guy he she used to be in love with and kinda still would be if he weren't such a child. I'm a little worried because this girl I've been talking to said that while she was in school with my friend the impression she got was that my friend thought I was obsessed with her, I'd really like to think my friends aren't this childishly petty that she'd freak out about "losing me" when we've clearly been just friends for a long time.
I don't think you've done anything wrong dude. But it does seem she's gotten a little jealous. I say you try to end the situation asap before it unravels and becomes one huge mess. Just sit her down and let her have it, be straight and tell her y'all friends and unless she does something incredibly stupid you will remain friends.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks guys, takin this girl out tonight and didn't want to be freaking out the whole time. lol

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 02:23 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Listen to your friend Razor.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 03:25 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 08-12-2011, 10:12 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
Haha, yes!
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 07:44 AM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn. Dropped the GF off at college.
I move next week, gonna be 5 hours apart (205miles)

its hard not having someone you love, and your bestfriend around

sadface.jpeg
Old 08-15-2011, 08:11 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bitches be crazy. That is all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 12:57 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Bitches be crazy. That is all.
Old 08-16-2011, 01:48 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post

sadface.jpeg
You need to stop this right now.

Old 08-16-2011, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys just wanted to thank you guys for calming me down a couple weeks ago. I just got back from Russia the other day and yesterday was hanging out with this girl I've started seeing, my best friend who introduced us and my other best friend and all was well, we had fun and then my friends left early. So once again thanks guys for helping me not make too big a deal out of nothing.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post

sadface.jpeg
Do you take back roads the entire way?
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 02:42 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^^ well originally the ride was only 3 hours. but after i dropped her off at her school, i moved the next day to a city thats even further away, making it a 5hr drive

but yes, the fastest way is taking back roads
Old 08-16-2011, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Turbo charge your car...might save you another 1-2hrs ;) lol

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 10:17 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Tell her you gave her the herps.

Old 08-16-2011, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I ******* hate when girls break up with you over text.
Old 08-19-2011, 12:42 AM    (permalink
G-Mac
Rookie

G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys, I haven't posted in a while, but saw this thread and had to get this off my chest.

So, I worked with this girl for about a year and a half at a retail job. I was in college (just graduated last May) and she is in college (graduates next May). She worked womens department, I was in Mens dept. We worked together, as in at the same store, for about a full year, and I never really noticed her like "that." I mean, whenever the guys would talk about random things when we're bored, we would often play the "would you hit that" game. She came up once or twice, but not nearly as much as some other girls. Don't get me wrong, she is an attractive girl. She's a cute girl with a nice butt, but considering we lived in a party-heavy college town, she kinda just blended in. In a city full of 10's, she was a solid 8.

Anyways...

So, this last January, I noticed she was coming to my department a whole lot and talking to me. Even though me and several other guys noticed this, I still didn't make much of it. Then one day we were talking and she mentioned that me and my friends and her and her friends should hang out sometime. So I agreed, and a couple nights later, we met saw this live band at a bar and hung out and drank afterwards. She flirted pretty hard with me all night and I played against her in arcade basketball a few times (she destroyed me). That was the night I started to think hmmmmm, she's definitely a cute girl, why not give it a try? Well, nothing happened that night, I talked to her before she left more, hugged her, and she left.

About a half-hour later (say, 3am) she called again and wanted us to go with her and her friends to waffle house for some late night grub. Well, we had some of the herb stashed at the crib, so we politely declined and i told her that I'd see her in a few days at work.

I didn't text her the next day, which I think she expected me to.

The day after that, she texted me and said "so when are you gonna get your rematch?" That's when I kinda knew she was feeling me.

To make a long story short, we hung out that night again, had a few drinks, and I bed'd her that night for the first time. A couple nights later, I asked her out to the movies. A night later, she came over to watch the Super Bowl at my place with me, and after that, we pretty much made it official.

We dated for a good five months, and at first, I still wasn't feeling her too deeply. She was just another girl I was dating. But eventually, I gained feelings. Pretty hard. Even dropped the L bomb whenever we ended conversations.

Turning Point: She was on my computer on her FB page. Let me just prelude this by saying that I understand I was somewhat of in the wrong in this situation. But she got up and went to the bathroom. I was like...hmmm...well its my computer, so let me just take a quick peek. In her messages section, this dude was talking with her talking about how he wanted to "see" her again. Her response was, "not right now. i'm studying. grades are more important than sex."

Now, I ask you all. What the heck would you be thinking in this situation? Isn't it obvious?

I confronted her about it and she was fumbling with her words. Eventually, she admitted that she got real drunk and slept with him a few weeks before we started dating. I know this guy and let me say that he's a womanizer to the highest degree. And I told her this and its almost like she didnt know this and was mad at him. I'm like wtf, why are you acting jealous? Long story short, she prefusely apologized and said she never slept with him since then and has not cheated on me at all. She swore on her family. We ended up not breaking up.

Ever since then though, I always had that in the back of my head. She was trying really hard to gain my trust immediately after this happened, and I eventually gave in and we were good. But then, she just started to act different. Almost disinterested.

Me and her were gonna go to the beach one weekend, just me and her. Well, come to find out, she still talks with an ex bf of hers, and all of a sudden, instead of just me and her going, she wanted a group of us to go. Conveniently, she didnt make this decision until she found out the ex bf wanted to go.

Little things like this just made me very paranoid. I couldn't help it. But, honest to God, I loved her so I tried everything to make it work. She just constantly seemed disinterested and easily irritated. Then one night, she came over to my crib and broke it off with me. I asked her one final time if she ever cheated and she swore she didn't. But she also said she's been wanting to break it off for about a month now, which I found very messed up. If you dont wanna be with me, just end it and dont lead me on.

Well, she said she wanted to remain friends. I didnt give her a definitive answer to that, but she assumed that i said it was ok.

The same week we broke up, all of a sudden, I'm seeing her ex bf posting on her fb wall all the frickin time. How convenient that it began DAYS after we broke up. I didn't feel like dealing with that, so I decided I needed to move on and get her out of my life. I deleted her from fb, moreso for me not being tempted to see what she's up to rather than any sort of vindication.

When that happened, she blew up on me. Called me all sorts of names that I didnt think she would EVER call that guy who she supposedly once loved. Then, after two hours of me getting cussed out on the phone, she pleaded to be friends. I still told her i dont know.

That leads me to right now.

I still dont know. I want her in my life, but it would be waayyyy too painful to see her with another guy.

And to think, she was the one that initiated this whole relationship. Like I said, I never even really noticed her last year.

I'm just confused and a bit heartbroken.

congrats to anybody who got through this whole post.

[/ end rant]
G-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 03:58 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Mac View Post
Hey guys, I haven't posted in a while, but saw this thread and had to get this off my chest.

So, I worked with this girl for about a year and a half at a retail job. I was in college (just graduated last May) and she is in college (graduates next May). She worked womens department, I was in Mens dept. We worked together, as in at the same store, for about a full year, and I never really noticed her like "that." I mean, whenever the guys would talk about random things when we're bored, we would often play the "would you hit that" game. She came up once or twice, but not nearly as much as some other girls. Don't get me wrong, she is an attractive girl. She's a cute girl with a nice butt, but considering we lived in a party-heavy college town, she kinda just blended in. In a city full of 10's, she was a solid 8.

Anyways...

So, this last January, I noticed she was coming to my department a whole lot and talking to me. Even though me and several other guys noticed this, I still didn't make much of it. Then one day we were talking and she mentioned that me and my friends and her and her friends should hang out sometime. So I agreed, and a couple nights later, we met saw this live band at a bar and hung out and drank afterwards. She flirted pretty hard with me all night and I played against her in arcade basketball a few times (she destroyed me). That was the night I started to think hmmmmm, she's definitely a cute girl, why not give it a try? Well, nothing happened that night, I talked to her before she left more, hugged her, and she left.

About a half-hour later (say, 3am) she called again and wanted us to go with her and her friends to waffle house for some late night grub. Well, we had some of the herb stashed at the crib, so we politely declined and i told her that I'd see her in a few days at work.

I didn't text her the next day, which I think she expected me to.

The day after that, she texted me and said "so when are you gonna get your rematch?" That's when I kinda knew she was feeling me.

To make a long story short, we hung out that night again, had a few drinks, and I bed'd her that night for the first time. A couple nights later, I asked her out to the movies. A night later, she came over to watch the Super Bowl at my place with me, and after that, we pretty much made it official.

We dated for a good five months, and at first, I still wasn't feeling her too deeply. She was just another girl I was dating. But eventually, I gained feelings. Pretty hard. Even dropped the L bomb whenever we ended conversations.

Turning Point: She was on my computer on her FB page. Let me just prelude this by saying that I understand I was somewhat of in the wrong in this situation. But she got up and went to the bathroom. I was like...hmmm...well its my computer, so let me just take a quick peek. In her messages section, this dude was talking with her talking about how he wanted to "see" her again. Her response was, "not right now. i'm studying. grades are more important than sex."

Now, I ask you all. What the heck would you be thinking in this situation? Isn't it obvious?

I confronted her about it and she was fumbling with her words. Eventually, she admitted that she got real drunk and slept with him a few weeks before we started dating. I know this guy and let me say that he's a womanizer to the highest degree. And I told her this and its almost like she didnt know this and was mad at him. I'm like wtf, why are you acting jealous? Long story short, she prefusely apologized and said she never slept with him since then and has not cheated on me at all. She swore on her family. We ended up not breaking up.

Ever since then though, I always had that in the back of my head. She was trying really hard to gain my trust immediately after this happened, and I eventually gave in and we were good. But then, she just started to act different. Almost disinterested.

Me and her were gonna go to the beach one weekend, just me and her. Well, come to find out, she still talks with an ex bf of hers, and all of a sudden, instead of just me and her going, she wanted a group of us to go. Conveniently, she didnt make this decision until she found out the ex bf wanted to go.

Little things like this just made me very paranoid. I couldn't help it. But, honest to God, I loved her so I tried everything to make it work. She just constantly seemed disinterested and easily irritated. Then one night, she came over to my crib and broke it off with me. I asked her one final time if she ever cheated and she swore she didn't. But she also said she's been wanting to break it off for about a month now, which I found very messed up. If you dont wanna be with me, just end it and dont lead me on.

Well, she said she wanted to remain friends. I didnt give her a definitive answer to that, but she assumed that i said it was ok.

The same week we broke up, all of a sudden, I'm seeing her ex bf posting on her fb wall all the frickin time. How convenient that it began DAYS after we broke up. I didn't feel like dealing with that, so I decided I needed to move on and get her out of my life. I deleted her from fb, moreso for me not being tempted to see what she's up to rather than any sort of vindication.

When that happened, she blew up on me. Called me all sorts of names that I didnt think she would EVER call that guy who she supposedly once loved. Then, after two hours of me getting cussed out on the phone, she pleaded to be friends. I still told her i dont know.

That leads me to right now.

I still dont know. I want her in my life, but it would be waayyyy too painful to see her with another guy.

And to think, she was the one that initiated this whole relationship. Like I said, I never even really noticed her last year.

I'm just confused and a bit heartbroken.

congrats to anybody who got through this whole post.

[/ end rant]
I stopped reading at the bold.

But seriously, just move on. Pining over her is not a positive use of your time and I'm a firm believer in not bothering nor attempting to be friends post break up. Give it a month or two and you'll be feeling great!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 09:01 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know what to do. You are just having a hard time letting go. It is over and you probably have plenty of friends. You don't need her and she doesn't want you. She just doesn't want to feel like a ***** and if you guys stay friends that helps her emotionally.

You shouldn't have stayed on the phone with her while she bitched at you. Just cut her off. It is hard I know. You need to find something else to do with your time.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:11 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I broke up with my girlfriend about a month and a half ago. Simply put, I just got bored of her; I never cheated, but it looked like I would eventually out of sheer lack of excitement. But I made sure we broke up to give her the respect of not doing that to her. Well, either way she hates my guts now, but I have come to accept that you can't be friends with your Exes because they all seem to despise me afterwards.

However, that is not what I need some advice on. Ever since breaking up with her I have had the most terrible luck with women. It's been about a month and a half and I have not even gotten close to doing anything with a woman. Now I don't expect to be getting them by the boatloads, and yeah a month is not that long... but the opportunities have been there I have just been in a huge hitting slump like 0-25 bad. Drunk, sober, whatever I have been struggling with girls.

Is it normal for this to happen after a break-up? I mean I don't even remember what happened after my last one. Am I so used to how my ex was and what she liked that I just project that on to other girls, and it fails me utterly? Or have angered the God of love or am suffering some horrific karmic retribution that i must say I don't think I deserve.

Or am I just over thinking everything? I have been telling myself to be patient, but it's running thin now; after another failure last night I am starting to feel incompetent.

Sorry for this hungover, long, and, maybe, a little incoherent rant. If you read please analyze my situation, I don't have anyone to turn to. I am usually the guy my friends turn to for this type of stuff lol.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:31 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
So I broke up with my girlfriend about a month and a half ago. Simply put, I just got bored of her; I never cheated, but it looked like I would eventually out of sheer lack of excitement. But I made sure we broke up to give her the respect of not doing that to her. Well, either way she hates my guts now, but I have come to accept that you can't be friends with your Exes because they all seem to despise me afterwards.

However, that is not what I need some advice on. Ever since breaking up with her I have had the most terrible luck with women. It's been about a month and a half and I have not even gotten close to doing anything with a woman. Now I don't expect to be getting them by the boatloads, and yeah a month is not that long... but the opportunities have been there I have just been in a huge hitting slump like 0-25 bad. Drunk, sober, whatever I have been struggling with girls.

Is it normal for this to happen after a break-up? I mean I don't even remember what happened after my last one. Am I so used to how my ex was and what she liked that I just project that on to other girls, and it fails me utterly? Or have angered the God of love or am suffering some horrific karmic retribution that i must say I don't think I deserve.

Or am I just over thinking everything? I have been telling myself to be patient, but it's running thin now; after another failure last night I am starting to feel incompetent.
Yeah. If you're consistently getting laid and all of the sudden you have to work for it, it seems like you're not doing very well.

Stop thinking about it. It will put less pressure on you, and likely make you less awkward. And it will also make you seem like less of a desperate perv in the eyes of women. The worst way to get laid is to make it known you want to get laid.

Old 09-03-2011, 09:38 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Let Chris Rock explain, it's really required watching for every man.

Old 09-03-2011, 10:12 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hahahahaha, thank you for that bf_51, that was hilarious.

And yeah you are totally right, I had the misfortune of being alone with a girl last night in the wee hours of the morning talking to her trying to get closer, only for her to see a misplaced box of condoms lying around the living room where I was talking to her. That situation was so awkward, and I was almost immediately shut down.

I guess we men are just farmers. We plant seeds, and we tend to them so they can grow and produce us fruits to we can revel and enjoy for ourselves. Some of those plants give you delicious, sweet mangoes others wither bearing nothing but unfulfilled potential. Sometimes you can just have one plant and love it; sometimes you need more than one satisfy your hunger. And other times... you just have a drought and don't get ****, which is exactly what I am suffering through right now.

Hopefully, I make rain fall soon, would be a nice confidence booster haha.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 07:31 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chicks don't like Guidos Malaka. You might need to move to the Jersey Shore.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:16 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I recently hired a new receptionst who is smoking hot this is where yall remind how bad of ideal it is for me to be flirting/wanting to date her. We are both single and just 1 year diffrent in age.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:18 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's only bad if you get sued. Otherwise, Bon appetit.