Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-08-2011, 01:33 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Graham. He should have more targets, catches and yards.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No. Stafford has monster upside this year and you're going to trade him for a guy who is flirting with IR? No thanks.[/quote]

Yeah, scratch what I said earlier, it's just been reported he is having neck surgery again, TODAY.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:32 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, I'm in a little predicament with my flex and TE this week......help a brotha' out and get repzzz.

Lineup with definite starters:

QB - Romo
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB - Matt Forte
WR - Roddy White
WR - Mike Williams
WR - Percy Harvin
TE -
FLEX -

Fill in TE and FLEX positions using the following players:

Jared Cook @ JAX
Gronk @ MIA **MNF Bonus**
Lance Kendricks vs PHI
Ben Tate vs IND
Pierre Thomas @ GB
Derek Ward vs IND
Jordyzzz vs NO
Old 09-08-2011, 02:34 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ward if Foster doesn't play, if he does then PT. For TE i'd go Cook
Old 09-08-2011, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Ward if Foster doesn't play, if he does then PT. For TE i'd go Cook
I have Cook right now as well although I do love having MNF players. The major problem is PT plays tonight.......
Old 09-08-2011, 02:46 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ya'll think Cook is safe to play in Week 1? Hmmm.

In other news, Crabtree will play lol.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With Kerry Collins the starting QB with the Colts, should I start Gronk over Clark or stay with Clark? 1 point per catch.
Old 09-08-2011, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
With Kerry Collins the starting QB with the Colts, should I start Gronk over Clark or stay with Clark? 1 point per catch.
I think you either stay with Clark or trade him ASAP. The reasoning being that if you are valuing Gronk over Clark b/c of Peyton you really think Clark is going to **** the bed this year without his QB. Considering the Peyton situation is looking bad, its best to cash out on Clark now if you see his value plummeting even further.

Personally I still value Clark without Peyton. Obviously he takes a downgrade, but I still think he is a good player.
Old 09-08-2011, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Ya'll think Cook is safe to play in Week 1? Hmmm.

In other news, Crabtree will play lol.
Well, I don't exactly have world beaters at TE......its between him, Gronk, and Kendricks. I'm just hoping one of them emerges as a solid top 10 option.
Old 09-08-2011, 03:08 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think the Colts passing game is going to be THAT terrible. They simply don't have the OL to run consistently so they are still going to throw the ball around the lot. I think Collins will do well - he can make any throw.
Old 09-08-2011, 03:08 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Well, I don't exactly have world beaters at TE......its between him, Gronk, and Kendricks. I'm just hoping one of them emerges as a solid top 10 option.
Ok well my choice is him, Zach Miller, and Marcedes. Soooooooooooo we are in the same boat.
Old 09-08-2011, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Ok well my choice is him, Zach Miller, and Marcedes. Soooooooooooo we are in the same boat.
Yeah, at least Zach Miller and Marcedes are semi established. Terrible QB options for both of them though.
Old 09-08-2011, 03:14 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

not always a bad thing for a TE though
Old 09-08-2011, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
not always a bad thing for a TE though
Thats true although the TD chances could be limited. Opinion on my PT issue....should I gamble?
Old 09-08-2011, 03:23 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Rob, start Jordyz. It's ******* Jordyz. And look at his #s from the past games he's played. Plus he's against Roman Harper potentially in the slot.

Guys
Zach Miller @ SF (No Rice could mean a ******** of targets)
Jared Cook @ JAC (#2 on the depth chart but #1 in Hass' heart?)
Marcedes Lewis vs TEN (believe me I never like taking a non-elite player off a 10-TD year but he was the best TE there in like the 14th round)
Old 09-08-2011, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Rob, start Jordyz. It's ******* Jordyz. And look at his #s from the past games he's played. Plus he's against Roman Harper potentially in the slot.

Guys
Zach Miller @ SF (No Rice could mean a ******** of targets)
Jared Cook @ JAC (#2 on the depth chart but #1 in Hass' heart?)
Marcedes Lewis vs TEN (believe me I never like taking a non-elite player off a 10-TD year but he was the best TE there in like the 14th round)
Jordyzzz, huh. he is such a massive risk. I guess go big or go home? I would like input from some other people on this.

For you I think I lean towards Zach Miller. Just a gut feeling though, it is a complete crapshoot with those 3 guys.
Old 09-08-2011, 03:31 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Jordyzzz, huh. he is such a massive risk. I guess go big or go home? I would like input from some other people on this.

For you I think I lean towards Zach Miller. Just a gut feeling though, it is a complete crapshoot with those 3 guys.
What is Pierre Thomas gonna do? 80 yards and get his TDs vultured? No thanks. Jordyz will be A-Rod's 3rd most targeted. REMEMBER THE SOOPER BOWLZ? IT WAS THA JORDYZ SHOW.
Old 09-08-2011, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
What is Pierre Thomas gonna do? 80 yards and get his TDs vultured? No thanks. Jordyz will be A-Rod's 3rd most targeted. REMEMBER THE SOOPER BOWLZ? IT WAS THA JORDYZ SHOW.
You don't think Finley hurts him?
Old 09-08-2011, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Guys, I am actually considering starting Jordyz over Peirre Thomas tonight. On a scale of 1-10, how dumb is that decision?
Old 09-08-2011, 05:43 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Guys, I am actually considering starting Jordyz over Peirre Thomas tonight. On a scale of 1-10, how dumb is that decision?
well on account of the fact that i think pierre thomas is a piece of ****, a 5. if the league is ppr, a 4. both are risky bets, but for all of my hate for thomas, i think you should go with him. see how jordy does in his first game before you risk starting him.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 05:55 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You don't think Finley hurts him?
I would never want to start Jordyz every week because of the # of options in GB. But for one week, it's worth a shot. He's a contributor who could break off a long TD on literally any given play. Pierre Thomas on the other hand will get more touches undoubtedly, but has less of a chance to score a TD or eclipse 80 yards.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:04 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Fill in TE and FLEX positions using the following players:
i'd go with kendricks at te, honestly. then if the league is ppr, jordy. if not, thomas i guess.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 06:08 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Pick 1, non ppr

M Ingram @ GB
A Collie @ Hou
D Amendola v Phi
J Ford @ Den
Z Miller @ SF
G Little v Cin
Old 09-08-2011, 06:31 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was offered Gronkowski for Zach Miller, Take it?

As for you fenikz, I may lean the best player there, which in my opinion, is Miller.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:43 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm starting Jared Cook...Johnson hasnt practiced at all and Britt may be slowed a bit. Hass says he loves Cook, he should get a bunch of targets.

As for my Daniel Thomas situation...he just tweaked a hammy today. So yeah, I'm benching him for now.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote