Week 1 Fantasy Starters Sit Em and Play em:
- Aaron Rodgers: Always a consistant fantasy QB.
- Drew Brees: ^
- Matt Schaub: He's going to have a field day against that defense.
- Matt Stafford: Good pre-season, plus he's got some weapons.
- Josh Freeman: Detroit's secondary is still suspect.
- Kevin Kolb: Carolina's secondary is a huge weakness. Him and Fitzgerald could connect twice for TDs.
- Mike Vick: I think he'll be a consistant fantasy starter this year.
- Tom Brady: ^
- Ben Roethlisbuerger: Playing Baltimore. Never usually a fantasy day for offensive players.
- Joe Flacco: ^...Won't put up big numbers against the Steelers defense.
- Kerry Collins: Do I have to explain? Highly doubt anyone has him.
- Jay Cutler: Suspect o-line, limited targets at WR against an improved Atlanta defensive line.
- Sam Bradford: Eagles are going to come at him. Blitz-happy against the best CB trio in the league with no WRs that really scare anyone.
- Ben Tate: FOster won't be playing this week more than likely, and Tate is coming off a good pre-season and training camp.
- Delone Carter/Joseph Addai: I think Carter gets the reps, but Indy will be very run heavy this week and season.
- Beanie Wells: Carolina's d-line struggles against the run. Wells is due for a breakout year as the Cardinals feature back as well.
- Mike Tolbert: Minnesota's defense is aging and Tolbert is due for a score or 2.
- Mark Ingram or Ryan Grant/any RB in the opening night game: I see this being an arial attack for both teams and will both struggle to run the ball. Also, both teams have deep backfields, so it'll be hard to pick 1 out of the crowd.
- Arian Foster: Not playing.
- Felix Jones: Jets are tough on defense.
- Lagaretee Blount: He ran well against the Lions lat year, but its a new year. Detroit has a good line.
- Andre Johnson
- Greg Jennings
- Larry Fitzgerald
- Calvin Johnson
- Mike Williams (TB)
- Vincent Jackson
Sleeper: Percey Harvin
- Steve Smith
- Marques Colston
- Any Colts WRs
- Hines Ward
- Anqan Boldin
- Mike Sims Walker
- Jimmy Graham
- Jerimachael Finely
- Jason Witten
- Lance Kendricks (sleeper)
- Dallas Clark
- Brent Celek
- Zach Miller (Jackson is terrible)