Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-12-2011, 12:10 AM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinfan2k5 View Post
How does that trade look if I'm able to trade Mike Wallace and Felix Jones for McFadden?

That would give me:

Matt Ryan
Adrian Peterson
Darren McFadden
Calvin Johnson
Hakeem Nicks
Reggie Bush/Robert Meachem

12 team league.
I would do that first trade but not the second. Wallace CJ Nicks is absolute FILTH in a 12 team league you never have to worry about sitting any of them. AP Felix and Reggie is a good enough RB trio I really wouldnt do that 2nd trade

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 12:59 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How does that trade look if I'm able to trade Mike Wallace and Felix Jones for McFadden?

That would give me:

Matt Ryan
Adrian Peterson
Darren McFadden
Calvin Johnson
Hakeem Nicks
Reggie Bush/Robert Meachem

12 team league.

....your league is ********

I probably wouldn't do the Jones/Wallace for McFadden deal though. I'm big on Felix this year.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 08:57 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My offense couldnt really perform much better than they did, save Jared Cook.

Tony Romo = 21.5 points
Beanie Wells = 20.2 points
Steve Smith = 37.8 points
Britt = 31.6 points
Austin = 20 points

And I still have Run DMC to go. I couldnt be happier for week one, at least. I just need to figure out if I'm going with Cook or Watson at TE for next week. Probably Watson vs. Indy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 10:11 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

story time:

I was down by 1.5 points in my money league, an IDP. I couldn't sub Tuck out because he was such a late scratch. I started Bradford over Fitzpatrick etc so I was pissed. I had just Jamaal Westerman left in the Jets game because I'm an idiot and started him because well...yeah, self explanitory. So uhm, on the lateral by the cowboys...Westerman fell on it, giving him a fumble recovery, and me the victory. best. win. ever
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 10:24 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
story time:

I was down by 1.5 points in my money league, an IDP. I couldn't sub Tuck out because he was such a late scratch. I started Bradford over Fitzpatrick etc so I was pissed. I had just Jamaal Westerman left in the Jets game because I'm an idiot and started him because well...yeah, self explanitory. So uhm, on the lateral by the cowboys...Westerman fell on it, giving him a fumble recovery, and me the victory. best. win. ever
lol. That's awesome. Normally I'm on the other end of those. I remember when Brian Westbrook was good a few years ago, and he was giving it to Dallas and carrying my fantasy team. And intsead of scoring on a last minute break away TD, he just took a knee at the goaline. Leading to my half a point loss. I was more mad that Dallas wasnt getting the ball back in that game, but the fantasy loss just hurt on top of that. lol.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-12-2011, 10:30 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who should i look to add on waivers?

Some big performers available are...

Steve Smith
Cam Newton
LaDanian Tomlinson
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Dustin Keller

1PPR
Old 09-12-2011, 10:32 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My team absolutely destroyed this week, I'm so damn proud. And I left 58 points on my bench.

Stafford - 28
Bradford - 5
Rice - 30
Best - 15
Desean Jackson - 22
Stevie Johnson - 16
Kenny Britt - 30 (SO glad I reached for him over Santonio right now)
Pettigrew - 9
Turner - 15
Ravens D/ST - 22
Bironas - 2

And Colt McCoy had 20 on my bench and Grossman had 22. I'll definitely be starting Grossman as an OP next week against Indy as well, they looked terrible today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:27 AM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stick with Matt Ryan or start Colt McCoy next week?

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:32 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
My team absolutely destroyed this week, I'm so damn proud. And I left 58 points on my bench.

Stafford - 28
Bradford - 5
Rice - 30
Best - 15
Desean Jackson - 22
Stevie Johnson - 16
Kenny Britt - 30 (SO glad I reached for him over Santonio right now)
Pettigrew - 9
Turner - 15
Ravens D/ST - 22
Bironas - 2

And Colt McCoy had 20 on my bench and Grossman had 22. I'll definitely be starting Grossman as an OP next week against Indy as well, they looked terrible today.
So you're looking at....

Stafford vs KC
Grossman vs ARI
Mccoy vs INDY

Good matchups all around...but I'd hope you're not benching Stafford in favor of Grossman.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-12-2011, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Britt over Holmes really that much of a reach even factoring in the QB situations?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 12:13 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Is Britt over Holmes really that much of a reach even factoring in the QB situations?
nevermind. I thought this was pertaining to a trade I made involving those two very players. But that's a different thread. I traded the house for Britt last year...just in hope of keeping him.

Britt should have been a lot higher on a lot people's boards, with the addition of Hasselbeck. It's not like he's some savior, but the guy is fully capable of getting the ball to Britt. And they need to get him the ball...the guy just has immense potential.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 09-12-2011 at 12:18 PM.
Old 09-12-2011, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
nevermind. I thought this was pertaining to a trade I made involving those two very players. But that's a different thread.

Britt should have been a lot higher on a lot people's boards, with the addition of Hasselbeck. It's not like he's some savior, but the guy is fully capable of getting the ball to Britt. And they need to get him the ball...the guy just has immense potential.
Yeah my fault on that I should have adressed that to APS. I see Britt with rose colored glasses but to me it was a no brainer to pick him over Holmes given the opportunity. I know you agree with me on that. Look what he did with Young last year and Hass is a much better passing QB than Young ever was. Britt was actually my favorite Rutgers player so I hope his off the field stuff doesn't ruin his career but yeah he the potential to tear the league a new one as we've seen in spurts.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 12:35 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just got a trade proposal,

I get:
Hakeem Nicks
Sam Bradford

I give:
Matt Stafford
Darren Sproles

My starters are:
QB: Matt Ryan
RB: Adrian Peterson
RB: Felix Jones
RB/WR: Reggie Bush (but I like him more than most)
WR: Calvin Johnson
WR: Mike Wallace, PIT

I'm leaning towards doing it, and getting Cam off waivers. Maybe I could trade Mike Wallace for a good RB, but I doubt it. Thoughts?
This improves your starting lineup with only a minor dip at QB so it's worth it. I wouldn't do the other trade, though. Those 3 WRs are pretty sick with Felix / Bush as your RB2. I like the lineup/depth combo much better that way than what you'd have if you moved Felix & Wallace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonRath View Post
Stick with Matt Ryan or start Colt McCoy next week?
See sig. ;)
Not sure of the matchups atm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Who should i look to add on waivers?

Some big performers available are...

Steve Smith
Cam Newton
LaDanian Tomlinson
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Dustin Keller

1PPR
Wow - how did Smith not get picked at all? That's insane. I'd rank them as:

Smith

Fitz

Cam
LDT
Keller

Newton won't do that with regularity. AZ's DST is not very good. Still, I'm glad I drafted Cam in round 17 in one of my keepers.

For a good lol . . . just look at my bench in my big money league. There are bonus points so the totals are pretty high. I won with 173 points and my bench scored 241 (with Gronk still to play) due in large part to the following bench studs:

Cam Newton 47.9
Mike Tolbert 27.3
Kenny Britt 35.6
Steve Smith 44.8
Baltimore DST 42

also on bench, just for fun:
Jahvid Best 11.4
Tim Hightower 15.7
AJ Green 15.1

un - ******* - believable!

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got proposed this trade.

I get:

Tim Hightower
Mike Williams (TB)

I give up:

Greg Jennings

I have at RB: AP, Greene, Ingram, Delone Carter, Brandon Jacobs.
I have at WR: Nicks, Jennings, Stevie Johnson, Santana Moss, and Meachem

This improves my RBs a lot IMO. It's one point PPR. I'm thinking on doing it.
Old 09-12-2011, 02:02 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post

I get:

Tim Hightower
Mike Williams (TB)

I give up:

Greg Jennings

Do it. Hightower will be a beast this year.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 02:03 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think you guys are over looking the fact that I won because Jamaal Westerman recovered a meaningless lateral at the end of the game.

and my team was carried by Cam Newton and the Rutgers boys.
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 09-12-2011, 05:03 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

edit: original post was a big text block, let me simplify it

scoring: ppr, bonuses for big plays

trade offer--

i send: josh freeman, brandon lloyd
i receive: mike vick, lee evans

lee evans is pretty much worthless, imo. my plan is to counter with the following--

i receive: mike vick, lance moore or pierre thomas

here is my lineup with and without the trade:

currently: schaub / ingram / lloyd / maclin / harvin / gronkowski / freeman
if i accept: vick / ingram / moore / maclin / harvin / gronkowski / schaub

which looks better? (btw, my team looks ****** because it's 16 teams)

will +rep any advice

Last edited by sbh15 : 09-12-2011 at 05:14 PM.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 05:13 PM    (permalink
mau5
Rookie

mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
i just got offered mike vick and lee evans for josh freeman and brandon lloyd in my 16 team league. we can start 2 qbs which would give me vick and schaub at the qb spots. i doubt he's going to give me his best offer the first go around, so i'm going to take a stab at getting a better wr in the deal. he has bowe, who i know i won't get, but what do you guys think about lance moore? especially with colston out for a few weeks now. he also has pierre thomas and i have mark ingram, but it doesn't seem like a situation where it's worth handcuffing one or starting both.

anyway, if he were to accept, i'd have vick+schaub at qb and maclin+harvin+moore. is that better than freeman+schaub with maclin+harvin+lloyd?

will +rep any advice
Accept that RIGHT now. Getting a first round talent like Vick is huge especially when its for two fringe top 10-15 guys at their position.
mau5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
edit: original post was a big text block, let me simplify it

scoring: ppr, bonuses for big plays

trade offer--

i receive: mike vick, lee evans

lee evans is pretty much worthless, imo. my plan is to counter with the following--

i receive: mike vick, lance moore or pierre thomas

here is my lineup with and without the trade
currently: schaub / ingram / lloyd / maclin / harvin / gronkowski / freeman
if i accept: vick / ingram / moore / maclin / harvin / gronkowski / schaub

which looks better? (btw, my team looks ****** because it's 16 teams)

will +rep any advice
If he offers you Mike Vick and Lance Moore, I'd do it. Vick is hands down better than Freeman as a QB, and while Lloyd is good, I don't think he'll repeat what he did last year. If it were me, I'd accept it.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post

I get:

Tim Hightower
Mike Williams (TB)

I give up:

Greg Jennings

I'll tell you from experience, Mike Williams doesn't get a lot of catches. He gets his yards and TDs, but he rarely had more than 5 catches last year, and he had 4 this past week.

I'm also very high on Hightower, so I guess I'd be inclined to accept that trade. I think Hightower is next in line as mediocre RBs that explode in Shanahan's system.

Jennings last year did very little when Jermichael Finley was active, so I was surprised he did well this past game. It'll be interesting to follow for sure.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 05:53 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

i lost because of scoring adjustments. god damn bragging. i hate myself
Quote:
Old 09-12-2011, 06:29 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i lost because of scoring adjustments. god damn bragging. i hate myself
That's sad. I liked your story since I use IDP's without counting tackles in the league I run. I always love when they are the difference, few of them will even get 20 points in a year.
Old 09-12-2011, 06:36 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I asked this yesterday but I could use a couple more thoughts.

Wes Welker or Brandon Marshall
Old 09-12-2011, 08:55 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

turns out the vick offer was too good to be true. the guy pulled it within seconds of offering it to me. i went to accept regardless of lance moore and it was gone :/

i'm offering schaub to see if it changes anything. i think he'll be a top 5ish qb fantasy wise, but i think he's worth giving for vick.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 12:13 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reggie Bush ppr flex. Ya, k.

Liking my team if Ryan can pull his head out of his ass.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote