Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-16-2011, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Would love Pujols or Fielder obviously if we could get one of them we could ship out Goldschmidt for a another reliever. Not very likely but there is a chance.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 09:16 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only reason I even included that was some article that the D'Backs & Giants were sleepers for the 2

What you don't love KT & his relievers?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 09:18 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I might trade Goldschmitt for Mariano Rivera circa 2001. Maybe.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 09:18 PM    (permalink
mau5
Rookie

mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Only reason I even included that was some article that the D'Backs & Giants were sleepers for the 2

What you don't love KT & his relievers?
Where was the article from?

Hell I would be willing to give the Giants a chance at getting one of those two as they have def shown they are willing to throw major money around(Zito), but the chance of the D-backs getting one of them is absolutely zero.
mau5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 09:21 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MLBTR i shall go find it

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2011/0...er-stands.html

Old 09-16-2011, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I might trade Goldschmitt for Mariano Rivera circa 2001. Maybe.
I'd consider that, that's about it. Relievers are nothing commodities and I'm getting annoyed by the non Mariano guys getting overpaid and getting far too much in return trade wise. Hell we just traded an average-above average player at 2B and 3B for a godawful lefty reliever who is in purgatory now.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-16-2011, 09:46 PM    (permalink
mau5
Rookie

mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
I would put zero stock into anything from MLBTR.

Sorry bud. Just enjoy Jupton
mau5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 10:01 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

run in fear of the 3/4 combo of Upton & Pujols

Old 09-16-2011, 10:05 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
run in fear of the 3/4 combo of Upton & Fielder
Fixed it for u. I am here to ruin dreams. Pujols will be a ******* Cardinal! And god ******* damn it **** ******* blown ass saves pieces of **** ass ***** piss me off. **** ASS!
Old 09-16-2011, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
run in fear of the 3/4 combo of Upton & Pujols
Weren't you just bemoaning the Giants for outspending the rest of the division? Which, BTW, was a terrible take considering the Giants sell out every game and the rest of the division is trying to go cheap due to crappy attendance (Zona, Colorado) or ownership financial issues (LA/Zona/SD).
Old 09-16-2011, 10:08 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

i was saying how ****** your teams is compared to how much you spend

AZ will have bandwagon fans next year :)

Old 09-16-2011, 10:13 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

U'll have one right here in October (if the Cards do not finish off this very long shot chance).
Old 09-16-2011, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Well, apparently I'm not allowed to talk about how ****** my team is cause they won the WS last year. So I'm relagated to stomping on other fanbases to vent my frustration. Right Yo? Lol.
Old 09-16-2011, 10:17 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

talking **** on your own team is half the fun of being a fan, never let someone take that freedom away

Old 09-16-2011, 10:17 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Well, apparently I'm not allowed to talk about how ****** my team is cause they won the WS last year. So I'm relagated to stomping on other fanbases to vent my frustration. Right Yo? Lol.

I said I saw your point!
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I said I saw your point!
Yeah I know. That was cool of you.
Old 09-16-2011, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
talking **** on your own team is half the fun of being a fan, never let someone take that freedom away
Haha. Yeah. It's pretty much my favorite thing to do.

Check the sig!
Old 09-16-2011, 11:42 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this just in....Eric Hosmer is a sexy beast
Old 09-17-2011, 12:07 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Holy ****....we won. IDK how this will end up, I'm expecting us to be at home for the playoffs. However, even if that is the case, it is so awesome we rebounded and got back in these races. The NL Central is a real long shot since the Crew's magic number is down to 7, but just 3.5 games out in the wild card when everyone, self included had given that to the Braves in August, is outstanding. I hope we can comeback. And I hope the Phillies clinch their division tomorrow. However, not by beating us :) lol.
Old 09-17-2011, 12:50 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

First ones to clinch a division bitches.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-17-2011, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
First ones to clinch a division bitches.
Congrats on the failure that is the other 4 teams.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Congrats on the failure that is the other 4 teams.
Why must you ruin my moment? This is their first division title since I was born, dammit.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-17-2011, 01:25 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Joe Mauer is a walking Oregon Trail disease. Next year he's gonna come down with a bad case of scurvy
Old 09-17-2011, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Why must you ruin my moment? This is their first division title since I was born, dammit.
It's probably because you're a dick to everyone else. We all love ya anyway for some reason.
Old 09-17-2011, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
It's probably because you're a dick to everyone else. We all love ya anyway for some reason.
I'm not a dick :(.

RIP TheManInBlack