Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-02-2007, 09:05 AM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.
Default ......

Hey I think Turner is an interesting prospect. Someone earlier stated that all Turner does is get carries in garbage time, which Charger fans vehemently denied. When you post a video of him that is full of 4QTR blowout and preseason [come on!!] carries and expect people to be convinced you are going to get called on it.

Personally I'll need to see him be a starting RB for a full season before I pass judgement. That's just the way it is.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 09:22 AM    (permalink
myinnerself
Rookie

myinnerself hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I also said that video was really limited because the over 4 minute one kept getting deleted. Do you really really really think we just put him in during garbage time? Was it garbage time when he ripped off some good runs in the first quarter against the Ravens? Was it garbage time when he gouged the Colts for an 80 yard TD to spoil their undefeated season? NO. Oh yeah, and if you saw Adrian Peterson or Marshawn Lynch doing this to COLLEGE defenses, during any time of any game, you would be saying "this guy is gonna be an amazing NFL back, worth a high first round pick." The only difference is, he is doing it against NFL defenses. Just because you guy's haven't seen enough of him to know that he does it throughout games all the time, not just in the 4th, doesn't mean he HASN'T done it.
myinnerself is offline   Reply With Quote