Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-17-2011, 02:24 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like you, but you're a total dick. I am too.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 02:33 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To be fair I think we push you to it Brody. I suppose congrats on the division title and such. I just barely missed on my midseason prediction of the Twins and Tigers battling it out down the stretch.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fine fine, I am nice when I need to be though (ask Xio and GF and stuff). On another note, remember that time the Angels traded Mike Napoli for Vernon Wells?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 03:38 PM    (permalink
mau5
Rookie

mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Fine fine, I am nice when I need to be though (ask Xio and GF and stuff). On another note, remember that time the Angels traded Mike Napoli for Vernon Wells?

He is one sexy man(I don't care if he traded Napoli away right after)
mau5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 03:38 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tigers suck, the AL Central sucks, you suck. And Verlander sucks too. So does wrestling.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
Tigers suck, the AL Central sucks, you suck. And Verlander sucks too. So does wrestling.
That was rather rude. Only one more year of Derek Lowe's amazingness, I know you're disappointed.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-17-2011, 03:56 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That was rather rude. Only one more year of Derek Lowe's amazingness, I know you're disappointed.
Don't make me point out your prospect list.
Old 09-17-2011, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

601 saves for Mariano Rivera. Ties Trevor Hoffman.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Don't make me point out your prospect list.
We got a legitimate number 2 starter for a 4th outfielder, a lefty reliever, a b- prospect, and a potentially solidish reliever. I think we'll be okay, especially since our rotation ages next year...

Justin Verlander- 29
Doug Fister- 28
Max Scherzer- 27
Rick Porcello- 23
Jacob Turner- 21

Oh yeah, our stud catcher will be 25, Cabby will be 29, AJax will be 25 (not a very good hitter but an elite defender and very valuable), and Peralta the oldest at 30. I'm not worried, especially with a mega budget. BOOYAKA.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-17-2011, 04:07 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Quote:
We got a legitimate number 2 starter for a 4th outfielder, a lefty reliever, a b- prospect, and a potentially solidish reliever. I think we'll be okay, especially since our rotation ages next year...

Justin Verlander- 29
Doug Fister- 28
Max Scherzer- 27
Rick Porcello- 23
Jacob Turner- 21

Oh yeah, our stud catcher will be 25, Cabby will be 29, AJax will be 25 (not a very good hitter but an elite defender and very valuable), and Peralta the oldest at 30. I'm not worried, especially with a mega budget. BOOYAKA.
Porcello sucks, Scherzer sucks half of the time, Avila is gonna regress, and you might have the worst hitting outfield this side of Seattle.
Old 09-17-2011, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Detroit is set up for the present and the future.

Oh and Fister is so underrated.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Porcello sucks, Scherzer sucks half of the time, Avila is gonna regress, and you might have the worst hitting outfield this side of Seattle.
Boesch is an above average hitter, Jackson is fine for what he is, and we'll see what happens with the other spot. As for the starters, well, Scherzer is a good enough 3 and Porcello works as a 5.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-17-2011, 04:17 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Meh. Congrats on having a #5 in Porcello.
Old 09-17-2011, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I know how much he was butchered in this organization, but since we just won the first division title of my lifetime, I'm trying to be positive. Not every team can vomit pitching prospects like the Braves.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-17-2011, 04:35 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hopefully the dbacks will soon

Bauer
Parker
Skaggs
Bradley
Chafin
Holmberg
Meo
Corbin
Miley

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats Brodie and Xio!!!!!!!! I'm very jealous.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 07:22 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I only got to watch a few innings, but hell of a performance by Huddy tonight.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Congrats Brodie and Xio!!!!!!!! I'm very jealous.
Why so small?
Old 09-17-2011, 09:05 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thats what she said

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 01:36 AM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Giants are creepin' back in, 5 games back now. If only they can get to 3 or 4 games back by Friday for the series vs AZ.

Last edited by hawkeye123 : 09-18-2011 at 01:39 AM.
hawkeye123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 09:30 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Why so small?
I wanted Brodie to feel important.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-18-2011, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Wakefield sucks ass.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-18-2011, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Justin Brooks Verlander, ladies and gentlemen.

8 IP, 3 H, 0 R, 3 BB, 6 K (116 pitches).

Season ERA 2.29; Season WHIP 0.91

In line for win #24
Old 09-18-2011, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Wakefield sucks ass.

I gave you a special message and you don't acknowledge it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-18-2011, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I wanted Brodie to feel important.
I love you Zak, I do. So much.

RIP TheManInBlack