Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-20-2011, 09:10 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Show's I'll be watching this new upcoming season:

How I Met Your Mother

Victoria FTW!!!!!!

pretty pumped for this season.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 10:07 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
Victoria FTW!!!!!!

pretty pumped for this season.
Fantastic episodes last night. Victoria got ugly.
mqtirishfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 10:11 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Anyone watch the new 2 and a Half Men? I thought it was funny.
Caught five minutes while I was working up the energy to move after HIMYM. Enjoyed the dharma and greg cameo. Hated the rest.

Also, shows I'm excited for:

How I Met Your Mother
Community
Dexter
Boardwalk Empire
The League
Blue Mountain State

Shows I'm not excited for:
The awful corpse of House.

Last edited by mqtirishfan : 09-20-2011 at 10:14 AM.
mqtirishfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 10:50 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
Fantastic episodes last night. Victoria got ugly.
entirely true.looks like she's been taste testing all of her work.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 11:15 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watch way too much TV.

Criminal Minds and Harry's Law on Wednesday, Community, Parks and Rec (yay!), The Office and Person of Interest on Thursday, ugh ugh ugh. Too many shows.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 01:15 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thursday continues to be TVgasm day.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 01:45 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone watch The Playboy Club? Worth downloading?
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 02:00 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Playboy Club was pretty awful. I wouldn't waste my time.. it got a 1.9 or something so it'll be gone soon I bet!

The New Girl is on tonight and I will be watching it because Zooey Deschanel is boner inducing.

Old 09-20-2011, 02:02 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Zooey is super boner inducing. AND I'M SO EXCITED FOR COMMUNITY ZOMGZ ZOMGZ ZOMGZ ZOMGZ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only one more Alphas... :(

"I do like pudding pops that was a lie."
Old 09-20-2011, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
The Playboy Club was pretty awful. I wouldn't waste my time.. it got a 1.9 or something so it'll be gone soon I bet!

The New Girl is on tonight and I will be watching it because Zooey Deschanel is boner inducing.
Good thing I forgot to DVR it. Can't wait to see Zooey even though I don't have high hopes for the show.

I'm also the most excited for Community and Boardwalk.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 05:55 PM    (permalink
mau5
Rookie

mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.mau5 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Zooey is super boner inducing. AND I'M SO EXCITED FOR COMMUNITY ZOMGZ ZOMGZ ZOMGZ ZOMGZ.
Parks and Rec>Community
mau5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 06:50 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Community > Parks and Rec >>>>> The Office >>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else.

Old 09-20-2011, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Community > Parks and Rec >>>>> The Office >>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else.
This is also my ranking for the NBC comedies.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-20-2011, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Parks and Rec > Community > 30 Rock = The Office at this point. I'll give the new shows some more time before I rank them appropriately.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 07:25 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw my first episode of 30 Rock ever today, because it's apparently on comedy central now. It was okay.

Also...how popular is the Big Bang Theory? I mean, its been around forever and winning awards. But I dont know a single person who watches it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 07:26 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I saw my first episode of 30 Rock ever today, because it's apparently on comedy central now. It was okay.

Also...how popular is the Big Bang Theory? I mean, its been around forever and winning awards. But I dont know a single person who watches it.
It's a CBS comedy meaning old people watch it. HIMYM is probably one of the only shows on CBS that people under 40 watch.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-20-2011, 07:28 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Younger people like Big Bang Theory, trust me. It flabbergasts me as well.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-20-2011, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I don't know any of them either. At least Kaley Cuoco is hot.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-20-2011, 07:32 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I watch way too much TV.

Criminal Minds and Harry's Law on Wednesday, Community, Parks and Rec (yay!), The Office and Person of Interest on Thursday, ugh ugh ugh. Too many shows.
I watch wayyyyyy too much tv. I watched every pilot/season premiere yesterday :(

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

My ex best friend chose Big Bang Theory over Community last year, so there are indeed people who watch it (no that's not the reason he's an ex best friend).

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-20-2011, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
I watch way too much TV.

You watch Harry's Law? What the ****?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-20-2011, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The big bang theory makes me want to dunk my head in a bathtub full of acid.
Old 09-20-2011, 07:55 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish I had never picked up watching Criminal Minds. Addicting little bugger of a show. And it always seems like it's on with multiple episodes at a time.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:02 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You watch Harry's Law? What the ****?
It's not awful and it's sort of entertaining. I'm not saying I'd miss it if it were canceled, but I dvr it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I wish I had never picked up watching Criminal Minds. Addicting little bugger of a show. And it always seems like it's on with multiple episodes at a time.
No kidding. My sister and her husband were watching it and I sort of sat down to watch an episode and before I knew it I had seen every episode through 5 seasons and now I can't wait for Thursday. It is SUPER addicting, plus Ion plays like 345763895 episodes a day. Also I love AJ Cook. Sorry Deep, back the f off!

And TBBT is just an awful awful show. It's just so bad. Most CBS shows are just stupid.