Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-21-2011, 08:14 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate this god damn team.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I hate this god damn team.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 08:28 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
If Clayton Kershaw won CY in the NL i would eat my hat.
That's hilarious

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I picked Kershaw to win the Cy last year.......that counts right?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-21-2011, 09:10 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rock bottom keeps getting deeper and deeper every day.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boston is now 1-16 this month when they don't score at least 12 runs.

Lemme repeat that.

Boston is now 1-16 this month when they don't score at least 12 runs!!!
Old 09-21-2011, 09:44 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1.5 games out!! Holy sheet man!!! This freeking team man, its a new dude every night. Tonight it was David Freese. Motte has been huge in the closers role. I still don't know if I should believe or not, but by Golly we might just win this ******* thing. Wooo!
Old 09-21-2011, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And if they get in the playoffs they still have the best starting pitching.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 09:57 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
And if they get in the playoffs they still have the best starting pitching.
Halladay, Lee, Hamels, and Oswalt/Woreley clean our clocks. But, I don't care. I just wanna be in the playoffs.
Old 09-21-2011, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Halladay, Lee, Hamels, and Oswalt/Woreley clean our clocks. But, I don't care. I just wanna be in the playoffs.
I meant the Red Sox in the AL. Clearly no one even comes close to what Philly has.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wish to just have a winning record.....
Old 09-21-2011, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
I wish to just have a winning record.....
Having a full tilt meltdown beginning in July was good.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-21-2011, 10:35 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woot Woot Susan Waldman Woot Woot Thanks JOIHN

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I am enjoying the Rays and Red Sox having a who sucks more off.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-21-2011, 10:48 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been asking this question all year:

NL MVP?

Braun? Fielder? Upton? Kemp? KERSHAW? Doc?

NL Cy Young: Clearly Kershaw right? Kennedy has a chance if he wins their last matchup?
AL Cy Young: Done
AL MVP: Grandy's probably gonna get it.

So NL MVP????????????/

- Ko Simpson
Old 09-21-2011, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Seriously, Ian Kennedy? It's between Kershaw, Halladay, and Lee. The AL MVP should be Bautista, but I'd give it to Verlander or Ellsbury next. As for NL MVP, I don't know, Matt Kemp I guess.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-21-2011, 10:59 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

AL Cy Young: Justin Verlander (DUH!)
AL MVP: Curtis Granderson
AL Manager of the Year: Ah Hell, IDK, give it to Jim Leyland!

NL Cy Young: Clayton Kershaw
NL MVP: Ryan Braun
NL Manager of the Year: Another no brainer.....Kirk Gibson
Old 09-21-2011, 11:00 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt Kemp just blasted a 3 run shot

Old 09-21-2011, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Why do you people keep saying Granderson?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-21-2011, 11:01 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Yeah, Kemp is having a great season, but I just have issues giving a MVP AND a Cy Young to member of a team that finished .500 at best.
Old 09-21-2011, 11:02 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Cuz I hate the Red Sox and am great at holding beefs.
Old 09-21-2011, 11:02 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

Quote:
Yeah, Kemp is having a great season, but I just have issues giving a MVP AND a Cy Young to member of a team that finished .500 at best.

well without those 2 players we would be worst than the '62 Mets

Old 09-21-2011, 11:05 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Leads the league in runs by 20 and RBIs. And 2nd in HR. 5th in OPS. I know his batting average is .270 but his OBP is just .001 less than Ellsbury.

- Ko Simpson
Old 09-21-2011, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Leads the league in runs by 20 and RBIs. And 2nd in HR. 5th in OPS. I know his batting average is .270 but his OBP is just .001 less than Ellsbury.
Nobody cares about runs and RBIs. His defense is considerably worse than Ellsbury, but I don't care because Bautista is way better in every single way this year.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-21-2011, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Grandy is not the AL MVP.

If it's a hitter, it's Ellsbury. If the voters aren't ignorant dicks, it's Verlander.