Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 09-19-2011, 07:26 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So yeah, with the emergence of the G.O.A.T Kenny Britt, Nate Washington has quietly been very good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 06:48 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Week 2 thoughts-

The 2 rookie DT's Klug and Casey played a heck of a game. I think the Sen'Derrick Marks project needs to meet its end.

Matt Hasselbeck redeemed himself after last weeks game winning letdown. Made some really clutch throws on third down.

OL (sans Amano of course) did a great job in protection, I don't think Suggs or Ngata so much as breathed on Matt.

I think Cortland Finnegan gets back on track this year... definitely the defensive MVP in the win.

Speaking of corners, I can't complain about any of them. Alterraun, Jason and Finny look like they could become one of the best stable of CB's in the NFL.

Kenny Britt.

I heard Kevin Dyson say that the Titans are scheming for Jared Cook to get good match-ups, but they don't seem to make him a number 1 option on any of the plays. Eventually you need to start feeding the beast.

Chris Johnson will get his yards. The Ravens just don't give up holes.

JJ and Derrick Morgan are teh sex.

Mariani on the field = WR SCREENZZ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 08:59 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Week 2 thoughts-

The 2 rookie DT's Klug and Casey played a heck of a game. I think the Sen'Derrick Marks project needs to meet its end.

Matt Hasselbeck redeemed himself after last weeks game winning letdown. Made some really clutch throws on third down.

OL (sans Amano of course) did a great job in protection, I don't think Suggs or Ngata so much as breathed on Matt.

I think Cortland Finnegan gets back on track this year... definitely the defensive MVP in the win.

Speaking of corners, I can't complain about any of them. Alterraun, Jason and Finny look like they could become one of the best stable of CB's in the NFL.

Kenny Britt.

I heard Kevin Dyson say that the Titans are scheming for Jared Cook to get good match-ups, but they don't seem to make him a number 1 option on any of the plays. Eventually you need to start feeding the beast.

Chris Johnson will get his yards. The Ravens just don't give up holes.

JJ and Derrick Morgan are teh sex.

Mariani on the field = WR SCREENZZ!
This is what kills me when I see CBs projected to the Titans....we have 3 very good ones. I know Finnegan gets a bad rap everywhere, but that game against the Ravens, he was great.

On another note, UCLA have any good defensive prospects this year to draft?

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 09:03 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know of any. I know their 2010 recruiting class had a few studs on D, but they won't be draft eligible.

Also, while we have 3 solid corners, we also have a very intriguing prospect at 4 with a lot of upside in Tommie Campbell. So we should all basically tar and feather the next noob that mocks us a corner in the first couple of rounds for 2012 mocks.

EDIT: Scott Wright included since I just remembered he mocked us Dennard in his relaunch mock. ;)
Old 09-20-2011, 09:35 PM    (permalink
MicktheGreat
Veteran

MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think most people are "mocking" us a CB right now because...

(A) Finnegan played like crap for most of last season;
(B) Finnegan's an UFA and the team may not re-sign him;
(C) McCourty & Verner are good but unproven as #1 CBs.

For these reasons, I don't think CB is necessarily a bad "mock" pick for us, nor is it all that far-fetched. However, Finnegan has looked better so far this season, and both McCourty & Verner are looking more-and-more like legit starters in the NFL. If Finnegan leaves via FA, then I think CB is still a very reasonable consideration early in the draft, depending on who is available. If Finnegan re-signs, then I think CB becomes a lesser need and we, hopefully, look at these other positions:

1. OLB/MLB
Ayers looks like the real deal. However, there are significant question marks with everyone else. Witherspoon is solid but getting older. Ruud is pretty average and inconsistent. McRath is a backup, at best. McCarthy has some potential but is very injury-prone.

2. Interior OL
The OL is pretty solid at protecting the QB; but they've been lackluster at run-blocking the past couple of seasons. That all starts with the interior OL being unable to consistently open up holes in the middle. Harris is pretty inconsistent, Scott is just average, and Amano is TERRIBLE.

3. FS/SS
We all know by now that Griffin is wildly inconsistent. Although he looked better in the preseason, Hope is old, ailing, expensive, and average at this point in his career. Babineaux looks pretty solid, but the position could still definitely be improved.

Last edited by MicktheGreat : 09-20-2011 at 09:37 PM.
MicktheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 11:44 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Assuming Finny is re-signed, I'd go C, MLB, SS, OG, UT, and a possible luxury pick at WR.

I'm pretty sure our offense will never fulfill it's potential as long as Amano is under center. But for all his faults run-blocking, he's amazing in pass-protection. I don't even remember Ngata's name being called Sunday. But if we can draft a guy who's maybe a little worse than him in pass-pro but a lot better in road grading, I think it'll benefit CJ and the offense more.

MLB will have the elite talent in Burfict and Te'o. Ruud is a stop gap, and I wasn't a fan of McCarthy when he was drafted and I'm still not sure he's a starting caliber MIKE. But he's at least good enough that it may make them pass on MLB in favor of another need, but oh my God, Vontaze or Manti would be great.

SS because Hope is a FA. It's probably best to move on with a replacement, but after the secondary dominated the Ravens WR's, I wouldn't be against running out Babineaux for a season or two. It's a passing league anyway, so two rangey coverage safeties would be good, especially now that we have huge DT's in Smith and Casey.

OG because I'm pretty sure Jake Scott and LeRoy Harris are FA's after this year, and neither one are anything to write home about. Still waiting on Harris to live up to the potential he flashed in spot duty in his first two seasons.

I'd like to get a pass-rushing UT to pair with Casey at NT for the future. We have Klug, but I think his best role will be as a heavy rotation 3rd DT, and it'll allow JJ to stay at DE fulltime. Sen'Derrick Marks just hasn't lived up to his draft spot, and Smith doesn't do much for the pass-rush.

Oh, and I want Greg Childs Please.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 07:08 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On Monday, Munch talked more about the run blocking. Said unlike J'Ville, the RB's had enough carries for him to break it down. Said that there was shared blame between the OL/TE/FB and CJ for the lack of production, but that playing the Ravens also figured into it. He talked about CJ pressing the hole when he shouldn't or bouncing it out when he shouldn't, and while the OL didn't have much success moving people, he liked that they didn't get frustrated. But he went on to say he liked how as the game went on, CJ had more success and was able to make the 4-5 yard gains towards the end.

Denver is up next. If CJ can't have an average game this Sunday, after another week of conditioning and playing against a Bottom 5 run-defense (as opposed to Top 5 run-defenses in J'Ville and Balt), then I'll have to assume he's got some injury. And if the OL struggles against the Denver Front 7, then it's time to change the personnel, whether it's Amano, Harris, or both. Can't wait til Ahmard gets back.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-21-2011, 08:11 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The NFL fined Titans defensive end Derrick Morgan $7,500 for an unnecessary roughness penalty last Sunday against the Ravens. Morgan dove on quarterback Joe Flacco in the second quarter after a fumble.

“I saw the ball loose, so I am going toward the ball to get it. I couldn’t stop myself in the air,” Morgan said Wednesday. “If I really wanted to take a dirty shot on him, I would’ve made it count. It wasn’t anything malicious. He’s not a quarterback when he is trying to get the ball.

“I don’t have a problem paying the fine if I feel like I am wrong. Even one of the (Ravens) offensive linemen looked at the replay and said, ‘That’s a tough call.’ ”

Morgan said he planned to appeal the fine.
link
Old 09-21-2011, 11:39 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Eh, Flacco already had the ball and Morgan jumped on him. I'd say it's a fair fine, and fines are obligatory for any roughing the passer penalty.

Oh, and CJ missed practice today with a rib injury, and Britt's hammy is causing him to be limited. :(

Link-a-dink!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-22-2011, 07:48 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

CJ and Britt were back today, but Hope is still limited. If he's not good to go by tomorrow, then Babs will probably start.

I think Babs would be really good against the Broncos, since Orton and Brandon Lloyd killed us last year on a bajillion comeback routes. Just let Babs and Finny sit on routes while Griff centerfields and McCourty and ATV take the outsides. I don't think we'll need Hope's run-stuffing if Moreno gets the start. :)

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-23-2011, 02:59 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Coach Mike Munchak suggested that Chris Johnson has regained his confidence this week.
"[Johnson] ran hard which was good to see, especially in the run periods," said Munchak. "I think his confidence will be good too for this game." OC Chris Palmer believes Johnson got into more of a groove late in last week's game and is on the verge of hitting his trademark big plays.
- rotoworld
Old 09-23-2011, 06:37 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glad CJ is getting back in the groove. But as we saw from the Ravens game, even when he plays like ****, the opposition still do their best to stop him and sell out for the run.
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 11:19 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Happy 26th CJ2K
Old 09-23-2011, 02:21 PM    (permalink
JBCX
Veteran

JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a question for Titans fans who watched the first two games: Why is the Titans defense so good this year?

I thought that after losing Babin to free agency, getting a new defensive coordinator and losing the defensive line coach they would take a step back this year. But according to Footballoutsiders.com, the Titans have the #3 ranked defense in the NFL after two weeks.

What aspect of the defense has allowed it to be so good thus far? Is it any single player, or maybe the defensive scheme and playcalling?
JBCX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Fadetoblack
Rookie

Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The biggest reason is Jerry Gray actually knows how to run a defense. Former DC Chuck Cecil was awful and the defense got instantly better when he was fired. It's not a coincidence that Cortland Finnegan and Michael Griffins worst years were the two years under Cecil. Jerry Gray also has a pretty good history of running successful defenses in the past (See Buffalo Years), so it's not too much of a surprise he's got this one running well too.

But the defense does have quite a bit of talent as well. Jason Jones is really good, he's just usually hurt. He missed the first game but he's healthy right now and the defense is benefiting. The secondary has talent across the board, Derrick Morgan is very talented, the linebackers have talent as well with Ayers, Witherspoon, and Rudd. The biggest issue going into the season was the play of the DT's since they cut Tony Brown. Karl Klug has stepped up and filled that void very well, however, and looks like a stud.

Probably another important thing to note is the Jaguars offense isn't that great, and the Ravens might have just had a let down after their emotional victory against the Steelers. So the defense still has a lot to prove.

But the main thing is the DC change. I hope i helped.
Old 09-23-2011, 11:48 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Our DBs are legit. Finnegan has bounced back and is having a great start to the season. McCourty is an excellent man cover corner, Verner is a playmaker with a knack for ALWAYS finding the ball, Griffin runs hot and cold, but when he's on, he's on. Hope is a liability in coverage, but Babs played well filling in for him.

Front 7 can use some more talent infusion, but there are some promising young guys like Ayers, Morgan, JJones, And Klug.

Last edited by Pit Bull #53 : 09-23-2011 at 11:53 PM.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 12:10 AM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And yeah, Jerry Gray is wayyyy better than Chuck Cecil, who was awful.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 01:26 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
And yeah, Jerry Gray is wayyyy better than Chuck Cecil, who was awful.
He wasn't awful, he was worst defensive coordinator ever.
Old 09-25-2011, 11:49 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

At the Titans game. If I see Tebow I'll shake my fists at him in a menacing fashion.
Old 09-25-2011, 03:14 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I hate Eugene Amano. I hate him so much.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-25-2011, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

He must give some type of signal that we are running the ball or something cause they are always in our backfield when we run the ball.

Edit:Who wants sacrifice their knee for Kenny Britt?

Last edited by Complex : 09-25-2011 at 04:45 PM.
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 04:59 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do, he can have the knee out of my ruined leg.
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 05:15 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good game gents, congrats on the win and thank you for pushing us closer to Andrew Luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Fadetoblack
Rookie

Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fadetoblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
jwyattsports
Worst case scenario for Kenny Britt is he has an ACL tear and is out for year. Best case an MCL and would be out a few weeks #Titans
This team is cursed when it comes to WR's.

and good game to you too, although you're behind a game in the suck for luck sweepstakes unfortunately.
Old 09-25-2011, 05:57 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fadetoblack View Post
This team is cursed when it comes to WR's.

and good game to you too, although you're behind a game in the suck for luck sweepstakes unfortunately.
It's okay, the season is a marathon, not a sprint, and I foresee us taking a few more poop breaks along the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote