Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-14-2011, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

communication error!

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 08:47 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone have the server address?
Old 09-15-2011, 08:48 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

72.83.232.152:25565 I think
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 12:18 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
Do you have a dedicated server?
Not with the plan I have currently have. I feel like amazon could host that for a couple of bucks a month tho. /shrug

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Not with the plan I have currently have. I feel like amazon could host that for a couple of bucks a month tho. /shrug

There are plenty of places out there that'll do it for 5-7 bucks a month. I just like free better :)

Server's been pretty stable since I got the new computer
Old 09-15-2011, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone know what leveling up actually does right now? Doesn't seem to do much.

I like the new hunger element to the game though. It really turns it into a survival game and now you just can't sit on your ass and refuse to go outside/explore.
Old 09-16-2011, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I found it! I found it!

I found the ************* stronghold!

I'm in an abandoned mineshaft with spiders and webs and **** and have no tools.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 09-16-2011, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Oooooh, blue spiders!

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 09-19-2011, 09:40 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hopped on the other day. I saw one house and no one else...
Old 09-20-2011, 12:30 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can anyone give me a comparison for what this game is like and what its about?

Is it worth getting into or what?

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 12:34 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

gotta follow the candles youll see theo ther houses

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 02:01 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I hopped on the other day. I saw one house and no one else...
I have a cave with a door....

sig by fenikz
Quote:
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 09:19 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

let me know when you guys get on might get on for a little, but I have a test coming up on Thursday. Fenikz, Gooseman, and me are at an abandoned mineshaft we found and exploring.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 01:46 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I hopped on again today... I havent done anything on this server so i just started mining the **** out of cobble.
Old 09-23-2011, 10:25 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Damix... Screw your server! I was playing and for the second time in 3 days i was surrounded by 5 creepers in my house.

WTF
Old 09-23-2011, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Quote:
Damix... Screw your server! I was playing and for the second time in 3 days i was surrounded by 5 creepers in my house.

WTF
Haha, yes, there is an abnormally large amount of creepers.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 09-24-2011, 06:38 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Ahaha wow.

Old 09-24-2011, 06:42 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol that is awesome

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 11:53 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

guys, I need help setting up a server for me and a few of my friends. I have the server working for me. For one, I need to set up port forwarding. I know how to access it on my modem. But I do not know how to add the ports to the router. I am also confused as to change the seed. I went into server.properties and changed the seed, but when i restarted the server it took me to the same server. I also do not know how to find the IP address that my friends log into when they are connecting. Hopefully one of you could help me? +rep! :D

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 09-27-2011, 05:00 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Just tell them to log into ours.
Old 09-29-2011, 02:37 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

there is a ******* creeper outside my door :(.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 09-29-2011, 09:04 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Server Is Down! :(

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 10-05-2011, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

The server randomly errors out sometimes when jrib is on, not sure if he is doing something.
Old 10-05-2011, 07:39 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

He's on a connection at school and has a terrible connection. i'll ask him about it.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 10-11-2011, 05:30 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damix I can't get in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote