Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-27-2011, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also if you friend request me let me know who you are so i don't think youre some random kid haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 02:33 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gears is on my list of things to buy once I have some disposable income. Is it as good as everything I've heard suggests?
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 02:39 PM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Gears is on my list of things to buy once I have some disposable income. Is it as good as everything I've heard suggests?
It's Gears 2.5, which isn't at all a bad thing. Get it.
Old 09-27-2011, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Get it so I can hear your sexy voice, it's been too long.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 09-27-2011, 02:48 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gears 2.5? What does that mean?

All three games are very similar gameplay wise. No reason to really call it Gears 2.5.

I absolutely loved playing the campaign, and they strengthened the story telling and for fans of the series, there are some pretty sad moments.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 03:22 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
I am just playing casual right now so if you want to play let me know.
What's the deal with casual? It's not even available to me....is it something you can just play until you reach a certain rank?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-27-2011, 03:30 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
What's the deal with casual? It's not even available to me....is it something you can just play until you reach a certain rank?
Ya lol I just graduated to standard after I just hit level 14. Idk why you cant go back though cause I see people with 22's and higher there.
Old 09-27-2011, 04:20 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Gears 2.5? What does that mean?

All three games are very similar gameplay wise. No reason to really call it Gears 2.5.

I absolutely loved playing the campaign, and they strengthened the story telling and for fans of the series, there are some pretty sad moments.
For real, Gears of War was always meant to be a trilogy. They're not going to change everything when they haven't finished their story. You could also apply it to almost every franchise. Uncharted 3 = 2.5, Halo Reach = Halo 3.5, etc.

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 09-27-2011 at 05:26 PM.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Just got it, gonna jump online right now if anyone is interested.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-27-2011, 06:17 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Just got it, gonna jump online right now if anyone is interested.
I'm on right now too. I meant to send you a friend request earlier when you posted your gt but forgot to. Sending now.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 09-27-2011, 06:22 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am on now getting my ass kicked by one guy in team death match.
Old 09-27-2011, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

My first real game just went 12-3. Sawed off shotgun is just unfair.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-27-2011, 07:05 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

I wasn't ever allowed to play casual, I think it's because of my previous achievements and having played Gears 1 & 2 a lot.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 09-27-2011, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Casual was for people 'new' to the franchise.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Can you record matches like in Halo? i just went 25-5 haha

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-27-2011, 08:51 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just picked up fifa 12.. its pretty cool

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 09:37 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Can you record matches like in Halo? i just went 25-5 haha
25-5 on standard ranked team death match?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-27-2011, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

I will come back with a vengeance tomorrow night!

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-27-2011, 11:27 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I'm getting worse...but I've been having back spasms...so I'll blame it on that. lol.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-27-2011, 11:59 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Any of you guys ever play Dark Sector? Its been on my "playlist" for a while now. I bought it a while back for $4. I think I may play some tonight and try to beat it before RAGE comes out on Tuesday.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-28-2011, 04:30 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Any of you guys ever play Dark Sector? Its been on my "playlist" for a while now. I bought it a while back for $4. I think I may play some tonight and try to beat it before RAGE comes out on Tuesday.
I've almost bought it like five or six times. Decided against it for some reason. It looks like it might be a passable time killer.

The Battlefield 3 beta drops tonight for every platform. I'm so damn excited. Dark Souls comes on on Tuesday as well and I'm bouncing off the walls for that one. Demon's Souls was one of the best games I've ever played.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 04:46 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I've almost bought it like five or six times. Decided against it for some reason. It looks like it might be a passable time killer.

The Battlefield 3 beta drops tonight for every platform. I'm so damn excited. Dark Souls comes on on Tuesday as well and I'm bouncing off the walls for that one. Demon's Souls was one of the best games I've ever played.
It is indeed a passable time killer. It's not amazing or anything, but the gameplay feels like a less polished version of Gears of War to a point. At least the running, covering, and vaulting and what not. This game does have the worst turrets I've ever used in a game, though. They dont work well at all. There are some cool gameplay mechanics/gimmics, however. You have the glaive which is essentially a boomerang, capable of decapating people. Pretty cool, and you could use different enviromental elements (fire, electricity, frost) to make it more powerful. You can also take control of it, in a first person type perspective, using it to bend around corners and what not. Like bending bullets in the Wanted movie and game. The camera angle/shooting seems to be borrowed more from Resident Evil. The atmosphere/puzzles/enemy types...feel like a mixed bag from Resident Evil and Singularity, also. It's not as good as any of the games I listed...but it works, it's pretty fun.

You can find it for $3 to $4, it's a good buy. I havent checked in on prices in a while, but this one is up there with the Darkness for bang for your buck.

I need to make a bargain bin list of games, for those of you looking for some great cheap games or hidden gems.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-28-2011, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

If you are ok with sacrificing range, the retro lancer is very powerful. I started using it just to counter all the shot guns.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-28-2011, 10:54 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who else DL BF3?
Old 09-28-2011, 11:01 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Who else DL BF3?
Is it out there yet? I was planning on grabbing it in the morning.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote