Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC East Division Forum

NFC East Division Forum Discuss the NFC East

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-2011, 08:10 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default State of the NFC East

In my opinion right now, We are managing wins in our injury state. Tuck didn't play but Osi came in and had 2 sacks. JPP had a quiet game, and Tolly had 2 sacks too. Eli was clutch and led to a comeback win. But we still have issues. OL, is a huge one. We can't run the ball successfully anymore, which for a running team isn't good. We had issues stopping the run too. I hate our offensive system as well.

Eagles - The dream team looks to be in bad shape. 1-3 and they have issues across the board. Keeping Vick healthy will be a huge deal as the season goes on and winter rolls in. I was surprised McCoy didn't have a huge game against the 9ers.

Redskins - They have been a huge surprise so far. I think they may be our competition in the division. It seems like they may be the real deal, though I am still very skeptical. I like hightower a lot I think he can be solid back in the league especially in that system.

Cowboys -They are a streaky team. One minute you see Romo finding all his weapons and taking a big league, and the next minute you see things fall apart due to bad decisions and bad passes. That's twice we have seen this now. Once against the Jets and now again versus the Lions. I don't trust him in a big spot at all. I really don't know what to make of Romo though. Maybe have the mentality, he will do good things, he will do bad things, and you just hope for the best and expect more good things and pray the bad things don't rear it's ugly head. Is that how Dallas fans think of it? I am sure the fans can fill in the individual performances thus far.

Overall, I think this division is wide open. I thought it would be us and the Cowboys, but initially I figured this division would favor the Eagles slightly. I think the Redskins if they can manage wins will be an interesting team to watch in the division. I really do want another crack at them. I want to see if they are the real deal or not.

How would you rate the teams thus far? What's your take on the state of the NFC East?
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote