Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 10-07-2011, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ignored this thread for a while because of the title...

JETS 2012 NEEDS

1. LG: This is our biggest need, however I think the Jets go the free agent route for this one. I could see the Jets drafting Cordy Glenn though if he's available, and would love the pick.

2. NT: Pouha has not been producing, our run defense has been terrible, and he's in his contract year. I would be VERY surprised if they resigned him, and started him in 2012. I feel strongly that this is the Jets 1st round pick. Ta'amu, Worthy, or Chapman would work, assuming Worthy or Chapman beef up by pro day, 310 is not big enough to be an NFL 3-4 NT.

3. OLB: Please keep in mind that the Jets draft 4-3 DEs and convert them to OLB typically. This is the probable 2nd or 3rd round pick, so if guys like Curry or Taylor are on the board I expect they'll grab them.

4. RT: Ducasse has been a huge bust, and as high as the Jets usually prioritize O-Line, I'm really surprised we didn't look to improve this position in the off-season. Still missing Kareem McKenzie here. Hopefully they grab a solid veteran from free agency, if not, look for them to draft a RT in the first 3 rounds.

5. HB: I haven't been sold on Greene since preseason 2010, and LT is in his contract year and can retire any year now. I could see the Jets plugging this hole with free agency in 2012 as 2013 looks to be the year to draft a HB (Dyer or Lattimore would be nice!)

6. WR: Mason can also retire any year now and Burress only signed a 1 yr deal. Jets probably sign a WR in the off-season and also draft one 4th round or later.

7. DB: Strickland, Pool, and Leonhard are in their contract years. I would be EXTREMELY surprised if we let Leonhard go, but it could happen. They probably use their 6th or 7th pick on a CB, and sign another undrafted free agent DB as well.
Robcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 12:11 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well the saints need OLB, OT, WR and SS so theyll draft DEnds, a QB and guards in the early rounds

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 12:31 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Browns

1. Quarterback
2a. Wide Receiver
2b. Defensive End
3a. Cornerback
3b. Right tackle

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 02:53 PM    (permalink
akvikefan89
Veteran

akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

EDIT: Updated needs posted towards the bottom of this page.

www.minnesotavikingsnation.com

Last edited by akvikefan89 : 12-12-2011 at 02:49 AM.
akvikefan89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
Browns

1. Quarterback
2a. Wide Receiver
2b. Defensive End
3a. Cornerback
3b. Right tackle
Do you really think the Browns give up on McCoy after 2 years? Also, isn't OLB a bigger need than DE? Agree with WR and RT at least. I'd put HB up there too as Hillis got crushed by the Madden curse and Hardesty stinks.
Robcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:06 PM    (permalink
falloutboy14
Veteran

falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colts 2012 Needs:

1) QB - Manning is old, and who knows what his future is. We're on-target for Luck so this should be obvious

2) NT - Drake Nevis has shown promise as a 3-tech. Sadly we have guys who should be backups starting at NT.

3) OG - With Castonzo and a hypothetical Ijalana(on IR) added last year, the tackle position is set. The RG position could use some massive help.

4) SS - Have been looking for a capable/healthy SS since Sanders became injury prone. Seems half the league wants a new SS so there's never any value.

5) OLB/DE Outside of Angerer at MLB we got nothing at LB. Freeney and Mathis are getting old, Mathis on the last year of his contract.
falloutboy14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:50 PM    (permalink
ellsy82
Veteran

ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steelers 2012 Needs:

1) OG - The revolving door at the guard position (either side) needs a HUGE upgrade. I'm thinking a first rounder like DeCastro or a second like Zeitler should do the trick.

2. NT/DT - Casey Hampton is reaching old age and is only a two-down defender anyway. Tomlin believes in position flexibility so I think he will target a Ngata-type NT in the coming years. A guy like Devon Still or Brandon Thompson could be a target.

3. Free Safety - Ryan Clark has been a hammer for the secondary for many years. That's also the problem. He gives himself concussions as much as anyone else. And he's old. Would be nice to get a free safety that you know, can actually catch a ball. TJ McDonald might be a good pick.

4. Inside Linebacker - Timmons is okay with me, but Farrior is old and I'm not sure anyone on the roster is the replacement. We need a future captain on the defense. Maybe Dont'a Hightower or Manny Acho will be that answer.

5. Wide Receiver depth - Hines Ward is losing playing time to Manny Sanders and Antonio Brown already. He'll most likely retire after this year, leaving depth an issue.

6. Kicker - Suisham? Gimme a break.

7. 3-4 Defensive End - Why you ask? We spent 2 first rounders in three years on defensive end? Yeah, and we STILL have no depth behind them. When Aaron Smith and Brett Keisel retire (both well over 35), We'll have Ziggy Hood, Cam Heyward, and Steve McLendon to man the ends. This doesn't inspire me with any confidence at all. Depth is needed.

8. 3-4 OLB depth - Worilds was added two years ago and is improving respectfully. With Harrison becoming injury prone (over 35), and really having no one else besides ILBs to move outside in case of injury...depth his needed.
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." Elway's take on Lambert
ellsy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:35 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chiefs:

1) QB
2) QB
3) QB
4) RT
5) ILB

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 09:51 AM    (permalink
TheMatriculator
Veteran

TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Chiefs:

1) QB
2) QB
3) QB
4) RT
5) ILB
Sorry, Vidae, but you must include RB when listing Chiefs needs. The Chiefs were built around running the ball and using a committee of backs to do it (even a healthy Jamaal Charles is not an every down back).

Now let's look at what they have going into next year...
Thomas Jones is averaging 2.9 ypc with the lowest yac (yards after contact) in the league (last time I saw stats). He needs to retire.
Jackie Battle had a good game against the 31st ranked run defense and hasn't gained over 76 yards in a game since. He is what he is, a career backup and special teamer.
Dexter McCluster can't block and can't break tackles. He might be a good 3rd down back if he ever learns to pull in a pass cleanly.
Le'Ron McClain was signed as FB and apparently that's all the Chiefs think he can do.
Jamaal Charles will be back next year but the chances that the old Jamaal will be back are slim. A recent study of 33 NFL players (RB & WR) with ACL injuries found that 21 percent (7 of 33 ACL injuries) never returned to play in another regular season NFL game. "For those players who returned to NFL action following an ACL injury, performance fell by one-third." Power rating per game played decreased from 9.9 pre-injury to 6.5 post-injury. "Knee pain, stiffness, loss of strength, deconditioning and reduced proprioception (the sense of knowing where your leg is) may be factors explaining the loss of production in players after an ACL injury, the authors theorize. Further, ACL reconstruction does not perfectly recreate the complex anatomy and composition of a person's ACL before injury." http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releas...-pow113006.php

It's time to go find another RB.
TheMatriculator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 09:14 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Patriots

1) Safety- last week the Pats started James Ihedigbo and Sterling Moore at safety. The Patriots desperately need a coverage safety to start opposite Chung, and probably need another depth guy too.

2) DE/OLB- This is the need that never goes away. The Pats need a young stud pass rusher in the worst way like always. The more explosive the better

3) Center- Dan Connolly and Dan Koppen just aren't getting it done anymore. The Pats need a young centerpiece to finish off a line which should be studly for a while Solder-Mankins-Young Center-Cannon-Vollmer looks pretty good to me.

4) Deep threat WR- This is exactly as it sounds, the Pats need someone who can run go's, deep posts, and corners. Anybody who can beat press man and go vertical.

5) Talent on defense- Doesn't really matter where, but if there is excellent value at any position besides NT it's a pretty good pick for the Patriots.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 10:16 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post

JETS 2012 NEEDS

1. LG

2. NT

3. OLB

4. RT

5. HB

6. WR

7. DB
Im going to respectfully disagree with you. While obviously QB is our biggest need, Rex said he's sticking with Sanchez so these are the next needs:

1. OLB: Losing Bryan Thomas to injury has really hurt our run defense, and he's a free agent. Plus we don't have a true outside pass rusher so Rex is forced to use all out blitzes or crazy schemes to compensate. Someone to make QBs look over their shoulder would be huuuuge for our defense.

2. S: I like Eric Smith. I really do. But they need to get someone who can cover the tight ends and big receivers in our division. Gronk has KILLED us this year, so a lanky fast safety is a must. I wouldn't be upset if we addressed this with our first pick as long as OLB is next.

3. RT: The Wayne Hunter experiment has completely failed. We all know Sanchez has the worst pocket presence ever so it'd be nice if our O-Line could actually protect him.

4. TE: After Dustin Keller we have Matt Mulligan. Penalty Extraordinaire. Let's actually address the position with a guy who can block and double as another security blanket for Mark.

5. CB: After Revis, Cro, and Wilson, the Jets have been using Strickland who is a decent depth/special teamer. Add some depth.

6. WR: Like CB, there's not much after the first 3 guys. Unfortunately Mark can't even get the ball to our top 3 guys on a consistent basis...

7. HB: Green, McKnight, and Powell appear to have the potential for a nice 3 headed monster, but it's always nice to add young talent to a position that doesn't really have a true number 1.
Old 11-20-2011, 08:44 PM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rams

LT (Kalil is the pick)
RG
#1 WR
#2 RB behind sjax with #1 potential
WLB
SLB
DT
DT
CB
SS
FS
armageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 09:18 PM    (permalink
CheeseKnuckles
Rookie

CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Green Bay Pakers 2012 needs

1. OLB
2. DE
3. CB
4. S
5. MLB
6. QB
7. DE/OLB/CB/S/MLB/RB just about anything at this point. Best value I guess
CheeseKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 10:52 PM    (permalink
SoCalBam
Veteran

SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatriculator View Post
Sorry, Vidae, but you must include RB when listing Chiefs needs. The Chiefs were built around running the ball and using a committee of backs to do it (even a healthy Jamaal Charles is not an every down back).

Now let's look at what they have going into next year...
Thomas Jones is averaging 2.9 ypc with the lowest yac (yards after contact) in the league (last time I saw stats). He needs to retire.
Jackie Battle had a good game against the 31st ranked run defense and hasn't gained over 76 yards in a game since. He is what he is, a career backup and special teamer.
Dexter McCluster can't block and can't break tackles. He might be a good 3rd down back if he ever learns to pull in a pass cleanly.
Le'Ron McClain was signed as FB and apparently that's all the Chiefs think he can do.
Jamaal Charles will be back next year but the chances that the old Jamaal will be back are slim. A recent study of 33 NFL players (RB & WR) with ACL injuries found that 21 percent (7 of 33 ACL injuries) never returned to play in another regular season NFL game. "For those players who returned to NFL action following an ACL injury, performance fell by one-third." Power rating per game played decreased from 9.9 pre-injury to 6.5 post-injury. "Knee pain, stiffness, loss of strength, deconditioning and reduced proprioception (the sense of knowing where your leg is) may be factors explaining the loss of production in players after an ACL injury, the authors theorize. Further, ACL reconstruction does not perfectly recreate the complex anatomy and composition of a person's ACL before injury." http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releas...-pow113006.php

It's time to go find another RB.
Tack on TE to the rather long list.
SoCalBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 11:10 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
Im going to respectfully disagree with you. While obviously QB is our biggest need, Rex said he's sticking with Sanchez so these are the next needs:

1. OLB: Losing Bryan Thomas to injury has really hurt our run defense, and he's a free agent. Plus we don't have a true outside pass rusher so Rex is forced to use all out blitzes or crazy schemes to compensate. Someone to make QBs look over their shoulder would be huuuuge for our defense.

2. S: I like Eric Smith. I really do. But they need to get someone who can cover the tight ends and big receivers in our division. Gronk has KILLED us this year, so a lanky fast safety is a must. I wouldn't be upset if we addressed this with our first pick as long as OLB is next.

3. RT: The Wayne Hunter experiment has completely failed. We all know Sanchez has the worst pocket presence ever so it'd be nice if our O-Line could actually protect him.

4. TE: After Dustin Keller we have Matt Mulligan. Penalty Extraordinaire. Let's actually address the position with a guy who can block and double as another security blanket for Mark.

5. CB: After Revis, Cro, and Wilson, the Jets have been using Strickland who is a decent depth/special teamer. Add some depth.

6. WR: Like CB, there's not much after the first 3 guys. Unfortunately Mark can't even get the ball to our top 3 guys on a consistent basis...

7. HB: Green, McKnight, and Powell appear to have the potential for a nice 3 headed monster, but it's always nice to add young talent to a position that doesn't really have a true number 1.
Switch S with RT and we are good. Safety is absolutely a need, especially if Leonhard goes but I feel that Sanchez has been hurt this year somewhat because of terrible play at RT.

Also WR should be before TE, and CB and if Plax leaves, WR could arguably be the no.1 need for the team.

Also a punter is bigger than CB to me. Time for the Jets to draft a punter, TJ Conley sucks.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:28 AM    (permalink
HorusKing
Rookie

HorusKing hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Houston Texans:

Depends on if Mario Williams is traded!!!

1.Free Safety
2. Wide Receiver
3. Nose Tackle
4. QB - Need QB of the future Shaub is injury prone.
5. OLB - Depends on if Mario Williams is brought back and I don't think that Texans will especially since Brooks Reed (6 Sacks) & Connor Barwin (8.5 Sacks) have played really well. I think that they franchise or Transition Mario and they do a sign and trade deal to acquire high picks.

6. OG

Go Texans!!!!
Old 12-07-2011, 12:46 PM    (permalink
jCut
Veteran

jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Broncos update:

They could use help at just about every position, so BPA is probably the draft strategy in Denver. But, they do have a few specific needs.

1. CB - Beyond Bailey there is nothing to speak of.

2. RB - John Fox loves to run the ball, and McGahee needs somebody to give hima breather now and then. Moreno might be finished.

3. DT - Marcus Thomas, Bunkley and McBean have been solid, but we need a difference-maker that can bring pressure up the middle and stuff the run.

4. C - Walton is the one obvious weak-link in the O-line. He is probably best suited as a backup.

5. QB - It's still up in the air whether Elway is comfortable with Tebow as his QB of the future. Regardless, Quinn is a free agent, so depth is clearly needed.

WELCOME REALITY
jCut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 12:39 AM    (permalink
The Linebacker
Rookie

The Linebacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Linebacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Linebacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Linebacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Linebacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Linebacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Linebacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Linebacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Linebacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Linebacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Linebacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jacksonville Jaguars

1. WR
2a. CB
2b. DE
3. OL (OT if Britton can't make it back, but it seems he will, C or OG for when Meester retires)
4. LB
5. DT
6. TE
7. S

Check out Black & Teal for all of your Jaguars needs!

Follow me on twitter @ooonooo904
The Linebacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New England Patriots Team Needs

My projections on how the Patriots will evaluate their team needs going into the 2012 draft:

1. Safety

2. Center

3. Defensive End

4. Wide Receiver

5. Outside Linebacker
Old 12-12-2011, 02:48 AM    (permalink
akvikefan89
Veteran

akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vikings needs:

1. Cornerback (Cedric Griffin's knees are ground hamburger, Winfield is in his finals years of football, and our only decent CB [Chris Cook] is a thug who may or may not get back on the field.)

2. Safety (Tyrell Johnson, Hussain Abdullah, Jamarca Sanford, Mistral Raymond... none of them have shown anything other than special teams/backup potential.)

3. Left tackle (Charlie Johnson is a fine interior offensive lineman. On the outside, he's just overmatched every game. Hopefully he can be replaced, and take his natural spot at guard...)

4. Wide receiver (Percy Harvin has turned the corner as an every-week stud, but outside of him there are no threats in the passing game. Michael Jenkins is a decent red-zone option, but doesn't get separation often. Devin Aromoshodu should have limited snaps and only be targeted a couple of times every game. Ponder could really use a big, physical threat to pair with Harvin.)

5. Defensive tackle (Kevin Williams has seriously regressed since he got busted for roids and suddenly aged. Next to him is a rotation of guys who should be backups.)

www.minnesotavikingsnation.com

Last edited by akvikefan89 : 12-12-2011 at 02:52 AM.
akvikefan89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 09:40 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post

JETS 2012 NEEDS

1. LG: This is our biggest need, however I think the Jets go the free agent route for this one. I could see the Jets drafting Cordy Glenn though if he's available, and would love the pick.

2. NT: Pouha has not been producing, our run defense has been terrible, and he's in his contract year. I would be VERY surprised if they resigned him, and started him in 2012. I feel strongly that this is the Jets 1st round pick. Ta'amu, Worthy, or Chapman would work, assuming Worthy or Chapman beef up by pro day, 310 is not big enough to be an NFL 3-4 NT.

3. OLB: Please keep in mind that the Jets draft 4-3 DEs and convert them to OLB typically. This is the probable 2nd or 3rd round pick, so if guys like Curry or Taylor are on the board I expect they'll grab them.

4. RT: Ducasse has been a huge bust, and as high as the Jets usually prioritize O-Line, I'm really surprised we didn't look to improve this position in the off-season. Still missing Kareem McKenzie here. Hopefully they grab a solid veteran from free agency, if not, look for them to draft a RT in the first 3 rounds.

5. HB: I haven't been sold on Greene since preseason 2010, and LT is in his contract year and can retire any year now. I could see the Jets plugging this hole with free agency in 2012 as 2013 looks to be the year to draft a HB (Dyer or Lattimore would be nice!)

6. WR: Mason can also retire any year now and Burress only signed a 1 yr deal. Jets probably sign a WR in the off-season and also draft one 4th round or later.

7. DB: Strickland, Pool, and Leonhard are in their contract years. I would be EXTREMELY surprised if we let Leonhard go, but it could happen. They probably use their 6th or 7th pick on a CB, and sign another undrafted free agent DB as well.
I have to disagree with these priorities, Ryan's offense requires a stud RB and neither Greene nor Tomlinson fulfill this requirement. the Jets either find a #1 RB in the draft or the team will remain mired just on the outside looking in.
They are rushing for 45 less yards a game this year and that must be corrected.
I think the Jets will use their 1st round pick on Wison, the Virginia Tech RB or Miller, the Miami RB.
Give Sanchez a real weapon at RB and he could easily have a real breakout year finally resulting in a Super Bowl appearance.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:44 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
New England Patriots Team Needs

My projections on how the Patriots will evaluate their team needs going into the 2012 draft:

1. Safety

2. Center

3. Defensive End

4. Wide Receiver

5. Outside Linebacker
I disagree, BB must find an OLB or 2 who can rush the passer, he cannot wait any longer if he still wants to win more Super Bowls. He has put off drafting OLBers and it has cost the team dearly on defense.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:49 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Linebacker View Post
Jacksonville Jaguars

1. WR
2a. CB
2b. DE
3. OL (OT if Britton can't make it back, but it seems he will, C or OG for when Meester retires)
4. LB
5. DT
6. TE
7. S
There is an old axiom, that when a team is filled with many holes, build up one side of the ball before spreading yourself too thin by trying to solve every problem on the team.
They drafted a QB #1 last year, now they should concentrate on giving him some pieces to work with on offense before even looking at the defense.
It all cannot be fixed in one draft so use this draft to fix the offense since you started there last year.
Old 12-13-2011, 10:06 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Giants it's OL and MLB. A linebacker who can ******* cover outside of Boley.

And with Osi and Tuck being so injury prone, we could even use a DE later on. A nice red zone weapon TE would rule. And even a RB could be an option. Maybe
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 10:21 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
For the Giants it's OL and MLB. A linebacker who can ******* cover outside of Boley.

And with Osi and Tuck being so injury prone, we could even use a DE later on. A nice red zone weapon TE would rule. And even a RB could be an option. Maybe
This looks reasonable to me. Of course, FA can change draft priorities.