Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-2011, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ignored this thread for a while because of the title...

JETS 2012 NEEDS

1. LG: This is our biggest need, however I think the Jets go the free agent route for this one. I could see the Jets drafting Cordy Glenn though if he's available, and would love the pick.

2. NT: Pouha has not been producing, our run defense has been terrible, and he's in his contract year. I would be VERY surprised if they resigned him, and started him in 2012. I feel strongly that this is the Jets 1st round pick. Ta'amu, Worthy, or Chapman would work, assuming Worthy or Chapman beef up by pro day, 310 is not big enough to be an NFL 3-4 NT.

3. OLB: Please keep in mind that the Jets draft 4-3 DEs and convert them to OLB typically. This is the probable 2nd or 3rd round pick, so if guys like Curry or Taylor are on the board I expect they'll grab them.

4. RT: Ducasse has been a huge bust, and as high as the Jets usually prioritize O-Line, I'm really surprised we didn't look to improve this position in the off-season. Still missing Kareem McKenzie here. Hopefully they grab a solid veteran from free agency, if not, look for them to draft a RT in the first 3 rounds.

5. HB: I haven't been sold on Greene since preseason 2010, and LT is in his contract year and can retire any year now. I could see the Jets plugging this hole with free agency in 2012 as 2013 looks to be the year to draft a HB (Dyer or Lattimore would be nice!)

6. WR: Mason can also retire any year now and Burress only signed a 1 yr deal. Jets probably sign a WR in the off-season and also draft one 4th round or later.

7. DB: Strickland, Pool, and Leonhard are in their contract years. I would be EXTREMELY surprised if we let Leonhard go, but it could happen. They probably use their 6th or 7th pick on a CB, and sign another undrafted free agent DB as well.
Robcards is offline   Reply With Quote