Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 10-12-2011, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
I have him ranked 19 on my last big board, but QB's always get over drafted in the 1st round. Ponder went 12th and I thought he would go in the early/mid 2nd.
I'm not really just talking about his draft position, I'm talking about his skillset. He's not real big, doesn't have a super strong arm, has decent accuracy. I'm not sure if he's got any area of his game which is going to stand out in the NFL; he's just playing really well against college defenses right now.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 12:18 AM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Robert Griffin to the Browns. Too soon? :)

and David DeCastro or Osemele.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 01:10 AM    (permalink
ellsy82
Veteran

ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think T.J. McDonald has Steeler written all over him...if he declares.
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." Elway's take on Lambert
ellsy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 08:02 AM    (permalink
GaMeTiMe
Veteran

GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Burfict - Ravens
Luck - Dolphins
Minnifield - Steelers
Kuechly - Giants
Dwayne Allen - Bucs
Jonathan Martin - Vikings

Can also see Nigel Bradham to Ravens if not Burfict
GaMeTiMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 08:39 AM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alameda Ta'amu. Raiders are getting great play from Seymour and Kelly but we do need to get younger at that position. Ta'amu seems like a good fit.
Old 10-13-2011, 09:13 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eagles - Robert Griffin III
Old 10-13-2011, 11:11 AM    (permalink
mario
Rookie

mario is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mario is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mario is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mario is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mario is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mario is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mario is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mario is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mario is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mario is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mario is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vanderbilt CB Casey Hayward to Chicago's Tampa 2 defense

Twitter @mario_clp
mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 11:22 AM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Melvin Ingram-Buffalo Bills
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 03:18 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know this is extremely random, but I want Audie Cole to be a Buffalo Bill real bad

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 12:56 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ryan broyles in new england
Old 10-14-2011, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Robert Griffin III to the Seahawks. They will likely end up with too many wins to have a shot at Barkley, and RG3 is the type of QB Carrol said he wants to have. Athletic with a pretty good arm.
History shows that is not the type of QB that Pete Carroll wants, only in the context of having a young offensive line and a guy that can run for his life. Ideally the line gets better and he has an Andrew Luck or a Matt Barkely.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 04:55 PM    (permalink
stl9erfan
Veteran

stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Gaunt View Post
Stanford OG David DeCastro to the Niners
As much as I love DeCastro, I'm not sure another first round OL is that high of a priority for SF.

Totally agree with Burfict and the Ravens as well as Luck and the Dolphins.

Others:

Justin Blackmon and the Rams.
M. Floyd and the Niners
R. Griffin III and Seattle
stl9erfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 11:21 PM    (permalink
bam bam
Veteran

bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In Harm City, Burfict would be purfict.
bam bam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 10:04 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Michael Floyd's fit in NE, just not sure when they would be comfortable in taking him.

I also like

Trent Richardson in Cincinnati
Luke Keuchley in NYG or TB
Riley Reiff in Buffalo
Justin Blackmon to the Rams
Vontaze Burfict in KC

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 05:33 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kendall Wright would be a real good fit in New England. We like undersized guys with quickness. The fact Wright is explosive and fast is just gravy.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 09:22 AM    (permalink
jbooshey
Rookie

jbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

A double homer pick, but it would also be PERFECT and I could see Ted T. moving up to grab him if there is no chance of him falling.

Peter Konz to Green Bay!!!! Make it happen Teddy!

Oh and while you are at it...go grab Montee "I am Marshall Faulk Jr." Ball in the 2nd or 3rd round.

Assuming both of those Badgers leave early for the NFL at this point.
jbooshey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:39 AM    (permalink
zaralansss
Rookie

zaralansss hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Hey guy,Glad to see you again, you've always brings us something different, so I always remember you. I want to be god make let me see you again. It will focus on your dynamic!!!!!!!!!!

Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts
Green Weight Loss Tea
green slimming
meizitang slimming pillss
zaralansss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:46 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIN1984 View Post
Alameda Ta'amu. Raiders are getting great play from Seymour and Kelly but we do need to get younger at that position. Ta'amu seems like a good fit.
Seems to me that the Raiders plan to move Houston inside. I would like to see a John Henderson replacement come through the draft. I know he's one of the biggest guys in the NFL period, but the Raiders are really lacking that situational clogger at NT.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 01:42 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alshon Jeffery - Jets.

Oh and Curry would be nice too...though I wish there were a more slam dunk 3-4 OLB prospect out there.

Last edited by SenorGato : 10-18-2011 at 01:46 AM.
SenorGato is offline   Reply With Quote