Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-13-2011, 10:00 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Should I trade Nate Washington for Mike Williams(TB)
Buy low on Williams . . . sure, if you can do it for Nate. Damien Williams could easily steal the spotlight @ WR in Tennessee, anyway. We know Nate isn't a breakout candidate. He's looking like a solid start, but no more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wojo View Post
cant say it was. best was great last week. i find it very hard to bench a guy who just scored 22 points.
Best has been ok, Rice has been great. More important, Best plays one of the league's best rush Ds in San Fran. They have not given up a rushing TD yet. Rice has a good matchup and really should start every week as he's far less likely to disappear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Vincent Jackson and Jonathan Stewart for Beanie Wells, Erick Decker, and A.J. Green

James Starks for Sidney Rice

Jermichael Finley, Percy Harvin, and Denarius Moore for Hakeem Nicks and Antonio Gates.
Nice work. That first trade will be a giant steal by the end of the season when Green & VJax have similar numbers and you received a decent bye week WR and a stud RB for JStew.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 10:11 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
I need a WR this week, so I'm going to add Branch. But I'm having an issue of who to drop...

Jackie Battle
Brandon Lloyd
Sidney Rice

Whoever I drop will definitely be picked up. I'm not relying on any of these guys, but I don't want to drop someone who may pick up some trade value.
Drop Rice. Shaky QB situation, bye week, and then 4 tough matchups for WRs coming off the bye against CLE / CIN / DAL / BAL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
So I'm in a keeper, money league and right now were having some issues with trades. Everyone is bitching about trades and vetoing everything right now because basically a few kids who are doing poorly are offering their best players for next year picks or keepers, and since it's a money league everyone keeps vetoing and the people involved are getting pissed off etc. Anyone have any solutions to this? My point of view is that we shouldn't let people in the top four or six be getting first round pick players for bargain prices because some kids season is tanking.
Yeah, that's dicey. The keeper leagues I am in don't allow future picks in trades. It's too difficult to prevent major changes in competitive advantage. Trading top players for potential keepers is ok, but the trades still have to be legit. One league last year had one questionable trade that still (rightfully, imo) went through and that was Turner for Jacobs + Hernandez. The value was right in the two for one but a few people still complained. Hernandez was a 16th round pick or so, so his keeper value was awesome, and that value has to be factored in, too. So trades that look a little iffy have to pass since there's keeper value that must be assessed.

But the future picks make it way too easy to blow all chances of competition out of the water. Draft picks should only be traded in the offseason, and only for that year's draft. IE - trading your 1st for Fred Jackson b/c he's a late round keeper is fine, as long as it's done after this season.

After you get rid of that nonsense, follow it up by getting rid of the veto option. :)

Old 10-13-2011, 11:54 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Sort of a similar question, should I start Best or Hillis this week? I was leaning towards Best since Hillis just hasn't really done much this season.
best. dur

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Should I drop M Tolbert for D Carter?

and which 3 RB should I start - non PPR

J Best vs SF
F Jones @ NE
J Starks vs STL
M Ingram @ TB
D Carter @ Cin
best, starks, jones if you think he's healthy enough to have a good game, otherwise ingram. carter has upside but cincy's defense has been quietly very solid this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
I have 4 spots open (non PPR)

1 RB
1 WR
1 W/R
1 W/R/T

Who should I start

Percy Harvin vs Chi
Shonn Greene vs MIA
DeAngelo Williams vs ATL
Victor Cruz vs BUF
Garcon vs CIN
Mike Williams(TB) vs NO
deangelo
cruz
garcon
harvin

i actually think tampa has a rebound game this week against new orleans, so williams could do well, but that's based on my faith in raheem morris as a coach/motivator. i don't think he's going to let his team get embarassed like that again. it may have been the wakeup call they needed. plus new orleans pass d is pretty bad. williams can be swapped for either garcon or harvin if you're feeling gutsy
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 11:57 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

opinions on how to fill my lineup for the week -- ppr, bonuses for high yardage totals and long touchdowns. roster format is qb, rb, flex, wr, wr, te, super flex (any offensive pos.). here are my options

qb matt schaub vs baltimore
qb josh freeman vs new orleans
rb mark ingram vs tampa bay
rb ryan torain vs philadelphia
wr jeremy maclin vs washington
wr percy harvin vs chicago
wr denarius moore vs cleveland
wr jeremy kerley vs miami
te rob gronkowski vs dallas
te jermaine gresham vs indianapolis
Old 10-13-2011, 01:39 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
opinions on how to fill my lineup for the week -- ppr, bonuses for high yardage totals and long touchdowns. roster format is qb, rb, flex, wr, wr, te, super flex (any offensive pos.). here are my options

qb matt schaub vs baltimore
qb josh freeman vs new orleans
rb mark ingram vs tampa bay
rb ryan torain vs philadelphia
wr jeremy maclin vs washington
wr percy harvin vs chicago
wr denarius moore vs cleveland
wr jeremy kerley vs miami
te rob gronkowski vs dallas
te jermaine gresham vs indianapolis
I have the feeling Gronk will spend too much time helping out in pass pro to be terribly effective, but the Boys aren't great v. the TE, so play him and hope all that blocking makes for an easy play action TD.

The other easy calls based on matchups are . . . . damn . . . . that's really a ****** list. lol

Maclin / Torain seem like the must starts. Hopefully Torain is the hot hand Shanny rides this week. Nothing is concrete coming off the bye, unfortunately.

I think it's a safe bet that the Ravens come out hell-bent on stopping Foster. Schaub is a scary / sneaky start because of it (and because you're options really aren't great behind him.)

The way Tampa is sucking this season makes me think it's a good week for Ingram. Even if Tampa shows life, the focus won't be on the Saints run game. Their D is banged up so I think Freeman is a decent start still since they will likely be playing catch up all day. Freeman is killing me as a starter in one money league . . . here's hopeing they can figure out what has caused the crash and burn thus far.

The last spot . . . w/e. lol Harvin is the best talent but McNabb is just putrid out there. Moore is likely to stay invisible w/DHB having a big game and Ford back to 100%. Kerley may just be the best bet as a good matchup guy w/the Jets showing confidence in him by shipping Mason out of town.

Old 10-13-2011, 01:48 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

yeah, that's what my lineup looks like. and harvin has actually be solid in my league. up until last week he posted 13, 13, 12, and 16. we get points for return yards, so that's been a big plus. unfortunately it doesn't make the decision between he and kerley any easier.
Old 10-13-2011, 01:56 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Does Kerley return kicks?

Old 10-13-2011, 01:59 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Does Kerley return kicks?
punts. he had 80 total yards of them against oakland which was good for 3 points. he is supposed to get some share of kick returns but it doesn't look like mcknight will be giving any up the way he's been returning
Old 10-13-2011, 02:35 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Tough call then. Harvin is clearly the better talent but Miami's offense should provide more opportunities for return yardage.

Old 10-13-2011, 02:59 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some tough lineup decisions this week PPR

for my RB2 (Pick 1):
LT v Miami
Torain v eagles
J- stew vs ATL

WR3 (pick 1):
Jabar Gaffney v PHI
David Nelson v NYG
Ochocinco v DAL

and 1 more of the above for my flex

Right now i got Torain, Gaffney and Nelson which i feel pretty good about

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 03:26 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETS5128 View Post
Some tough lineup decisions this week PPR

for my RB2 (Pick 1):
LT v Miami
Torain v eagles
J- stew vs ATL

WR3 (pick 1):
Jabar Gaffney v PHI
David Nelson v NYG
Ochocinco v DAL

and 1 more of the above for my flex

Right now i got Torain, Gaffney and Nelson which i feel pretty good about
Gaffney, eh? The Eagles DBs should be able to swallow him up pretty easily and, even if they somehow couldn't, it won't matter b/c their rush D sucks and it'll be all Shanny-ball, all day. I guess he's still a safe play as an average points guy, since he should still be good for 3-4 catches and 30-40 yards. I guess that's probably all you can expect from any of those 3 so he's just as good as the rest.

Torain / Gaffney / Nelson looks like the best bet for secure point totals. LT is way too boom or bust and Stewart appears to be losing more touches every week.

Old 10-13-2011, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Mushtaq23
Rookie

Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mushtaq23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Start or sit?

D.Williams @ATL or F.Jones @NE

Manningham v BUF or Bess @NYJ
Mushtaq23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 06:05 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Gaffney, eh? The Eagles DBs should be able to swallow him up pretty easily and, even if they somehow couldn't, it won't matter b/c their rush D sucks and it'll be all Shanny-ball, all day. I guess he's still a safe play as an average points guy, since he should still be good for 3-4 catches and 30-40 yards. I guess that's probably all you can expect from any of those 3 so he's just as good as the rest.

Torain / Gaffney / Nelson looks like the best bet for secure point totals. LT is way too boom or bust and Stewart appears to be losing more touches every week.
Gaffney has scored at least 10 every week so i feel good about starting him. Got a feeling Ocho could have a solid game this week but i cant play him until he shows something

Sig by Me
Old 10-13-2011, 07:08 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Flex Spot, PPR League:

LaDainian Tomlinson vs. Miami
Titus Young vs. San Fran
Kendall Hunter vs. Detroit
Torrey Smith vs. Houston

20 Team league and my top two flex guys (Sidney Rice/Willis McGahee) are on Bye.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Delone Carter and Ernest Graham have been picked up?
I would go with Tomlinson.

Stafford and Calvin for AD and Brees good trade? I have Stafford and Calvin.

My Roster

QB: Stafford
RB:McFadden,Beanie,Matthews,Ryan Torain and Delone Carter.
WR: Calvin,Santana Moss, Mike Williams(TB),Denarius Moore, DHB,Colston and Roddy
TE: Fred Davis and Gates

1 QB
2 WR
2 RB
1 TE
2 W/R

Last edited by Complex : 10-13-2011 at 07:21 PM.
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay so I have three guys and 1 RB spot open and the flex spot open.

Pick 2

Jahvid Best RB vs. SF

Steven Jackson RB @ GB

Jordy Nelson WR vs. STL

SF's run D has been pretty good lately so I don't know how much I trust Best to get the ball especially with Stafford and Megatron lighting it up.

Steven Jackson had a decent outing last time he was out there, but he has been banged up and is just a real wild card. I have no idea what to expect from him, but he it does seem like the Rams are about to get a shellacking from the Packers so running the ball probably won't happen all too much.

Last but not least, Jordyzzz, he is a decent option, I am actually thinking best out of the three right now. I am leaning towards Best at RB and Nelson at Flex is this the right choice?

EDIT: I also have Mendenhall rotting away on the bench, but he has sucked royally this year.

Bone Krusher, the best

Last edited by Malaka : 10-13-2011 at 08:46 PM.
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 11:06 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

My Roster

WR: Calvin,Santana Moss, Mike Williams(TB),Denarius Moore, DHB,Colston and Roddy

1 QB
2 WR
2 RB
1 TE
2 W/R
I wouldn't do it. Calvin is having an ALL TIME year. And the step up to Brees isn't huge over Stafford.

Having a WR that you can BANK on for production is ridiculously valuable.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 12:16 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys help me work out a trade.

I desperately need a QB bad and the guy in my league who has Cam Newton, also has Tom Brady so I'm thinking I can swing a deal for Cam. It is a .5 ppr league.

My valuable players include Julio Jones, Matt Forte, Arian Foster, Sidney Rice, Vernon Davis and Ryan Torain. My QB is Sexy Rexy :\

He has Cam/Brady, Stevie Johnson, Hakeem Nicks, Pierre Thomas, Owen Daniels, David Nelson.

What can I offer?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 01:31 AM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post

I desperately need a QB bad and the guy in my league who has Cam Newton, also has Tom Brady so I'm thinking I can swing a deal for Cam. It is a .5 ppr league.

My valuable players include Julio Jones, Matt Forte, Arian Foster, Sidney Rice, Vernon Davis and Ryan Torain. My QB is Sexy Rexy :\

He has Cam/Brady, Stevie Johnson, Hakeem Nicks, Pierre Thomas, Owen Daniels, David Nelson.

What can I offer?
Hope Torain has a monster week and try a Torain+Rice deal

Sig by Me
Old 10-14-2011, 07:47 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hope Torain has a monster week and try a Torain+Rice deal
This. Or try a TE swap added, maybe he'll like Davis more, and you don't lose much in that swap. If he wants Forte or Foster I'd pass probably. Julio I would budge on if he really wants him but he's hurt so I doubt he does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 07:49 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Drop Rice. Shaky QB situation, bye week, and then 4 tough matchups for WRs coming off the bye against CLE / CIN / DAL / BAL.
You musta had a typo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 10:07 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushtaq23 View Post
Start or sit?

D.Williams @ATL or F.Jones @NE

Manningham v BUF or Bess @NYJ
Jones (NE can't stop anybody) and Manningham. I wouldn't trust Miami WRs until we see the gameplan w/Moore. The Jets should be able to handle the Miami pass attack.

Quote:
Gaffney has scored at least 10 every week so i feel good about starting him. Got a feeling Ocho could have a solid game this week but i cant play him until he shows something
Agreed. Gaff is reliable points which is key during bye weeks. Ocho definitely looks like he's seeing more work each week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Flex Spot, PPR League:

LaDainian Tomlinson vs. Miami
Titus Young vs. San Fran
Kendall Hunter vs. Detroit
Torrey Smith vs. Houston

20 Team league and my top two flex guys (Sidney Rice/Willis McGahee) are on Bye.
Probably depends on your lineup a bit. I'd say Hunter looks like a solid 7-9 point guy right now. LDT is way too boom or bust but he's "due" so this week might be a good time to roll the dice. Smith is the biggest upside of the bunch but the most likely to be a complete no-show for you. Houston has been solid defensively but they've lost a few key players and Bmore comes off a bye.

I'd say Hunter for the sure points or Torrey if you want the big risk/reward.

Old 10-14-2011, 10:14 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I ******* hate when people don't respond to trades. Especially in a money league. Especially when said league has a $200 buy in.
Old 10-14-2011, 10:22 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:

My Roster

1 QB
2 WR
2 RB
1 TE
2 W/R
I wouldn't do that. Calvin is beasting every week. Peterson is up and down and there's really no improvement in it for you. Brees / Stafford are close and, as long as Torain holds the spot in Washington, there may not be much upgrade at RB for you either. At least, not when you consider the cliff you fall off when moving from Calvin to any WR you own after him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Okay so I have three guys and 1 RB spot open and the flex spot open.

Pick 2

Jahvid Best RB vs. SF

Steven Jackson RB @ GB

Jordy Nelson WR vs. STL

SF's run D has been pretty good lately so I don't know how much I trust Best to get the ball especially with Stafford and Megatron lighting it up.

Steven Jackson had a decent outing last time he was out there, but he has been banged up and is just a real wild card. I have no idea what to expect from him, but he it does seem like the Rams are about to get a shellacking from the Packers so running the ball probably won't happen all too much.

Last but not least, Jordyzzz, he is a decent option, I am actually thinking best out of the three right now. I am leaning towards Best at RB and Nelson at Flex is this the right choice?

EDIT: I also have Mendenhall rotting away on the bench, but he has sucked royally this year.
Green Bay DST has been kind to RBs & WRs this season. Steven Jackson gets plenty of touches in the passing game, too, so no worries there. I'd go SJax & Jordy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post

What can I offer?
Looks like he needs an RB. In a ppr league I'm in Cam was just traded for Bowe. I think the Cam owner could have done better, but that's how it went. Personally, I've been thinking about going all in and offering Forte for Cam but I just can't do it. I'd say it's worth it, to be honest, but mine is a keeper league so Cam has even more value there. You could wait and see what happens with Torain. If he goes off again (very likely with a nice matchup) you could try with just him. Forte should absolutely get it done. Personally, if I were the guy sitting on Cam & Brady I would do Cam + Thomas for Forte without thinking twice.

Old 10-14-2011, 10:26 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Please, please, please let the Broncos trade Lloyd to Tennessee.

He's on the block, apparently. Article Link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
You musta had a typo.
lol. Not great but not bad, ranked 14th v. the pass and, let's be honest, it's still Seattle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I ******* hate when people don't respond to trades. Especially in a money league. Especially when said league has a $200 buy in.
I'm with you. So obnoxious.