Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 10-15-2011, 02:40 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This Guy can play on Sundays, may not be able to right away. I see a team like Chiefs, Buffalo(kinda), Miami, Oakland, Seattle grabbing him in the 2nd if they miss out on a qb in the 1st. he can develop in to a very good quarterback. he has only played Qb like 14 games.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 02:54 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tannehill and Swope put on a show today. There's obviously some things that are rough around the edges, but if it was the right situation and I already had a quarterback who could play for a year or two, I would be comfortable taking him somewhere outside of the top 20.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 02:58 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Tannehill and Swope put on a show today. There's obviously some things that are rough around the edges, but if it was the right situation and I already had a quarterback who could play for a year or two, I would be comfortable taking him somewhere outside of the top 20.
zomgzz Swope is next Welker!
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 10-15-2011, 03:02 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Hey, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Swope isn't even little and slow. He's fairly average sized and fast even....but he is pretty damn white.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love the scouting line - pretty damn white
Rabscuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 07:20 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This Guy can play on Sundays, may not be able to right away. I see a team like Chiefs, Buffalo(kinda), Miami, Oakland, Seattle grabbing him in the 2nd if they miss out on a qb in the 1st. he can develop in to a very good quarterback. he has only played Qb like 14 games.
Not sure if Oakland will go QB unless Campbell just completely biffs the rest of the year. We did use a 3rd on Pryor as well and Hue has already said he is a QB on this team.

But onto Tannehill, I currently have him ranked 5th at QB(1st Senior). He is a good option in the 3rd as a developmental prospect that could really benefit sitting a year or 2 with some good coaching. Wouldn't be surprised if he was a starting caliber QB at a point in his career.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Last edited by RaiderNation : 10-15-2011 at 07:23 PM.
RaiderNation is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he is good at a lot of things, but not great at any one particular thing.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 08:33 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice to see Tannehill play well today, he has been one of my guys since the beginning of the year, also great to see him outduel Griffin in a great match up. I think he ends up a Redskin.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 08:09 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Nice to see Tannehill play well today, he has been one of my guys since the beginning of the year, also great to see him outduel Griffin in a great match up. I think he ends up a Redskin.
Yup, that's my spot for him as well in all the mocks I've done this year. I'm a very big fan and I think he might end up being at least the second best QB selected in 2012 if he gets drafted by a team that knows how to develop QBs. Tannehill just seems like the kind of QB Shanny would want, and I know that Shanny can develop QBs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 08:52 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

I like that fit a lot.
Quote:
Old 10-16-2011, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Aren't they all.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Aren't they all.
white players can share similarities to black players? what sort of sport do you think this is?

Old 10-17-2011, 12:30 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
Meh, when I watch Tannehill I see the prospect that Jake Locker was supposed to be.

Extremely strong arm, will throw to any quadrant of the field (and isn't protected by playcalling - he'll throw a deep out to the wide side like it's nothing).

He's still raw, but his upside is higher than any QB in this draft.
Love this kid.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 04:49 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

My number four QB as of now behind the bigger three, he could play himself into the mid first and I think the will blow up during the pre-draft process.
Quote:
Old 10-19-2011, 05:49 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BOE don't be hating on K.Moore he could start for you guys .
Old 10-19-2011, 07:50 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My number four QB as of now behind the bigger three, he could play himself into the mid first and I think the will blow up during the pre-draft process.
I tend to agree with the opinions stated in this post.
Old 10-19-2011, 07:59 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
you are one very smart individual
Quote:
Old 10-19-2011, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
BOE don't be hating on K.Moore he could start for you guys .
hahahahahahah, wait wait wait... hahahahahahahha

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
my being Aggie means I tend to agree wholeheartedly

Old 10-19-2011, 09:19 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tannehill has a birght future in the league. I just think he'd benefit from sitting a year, maybe 2. However, the way teams handle QBs, that most lilkely won't happen.

Someone compared him to Aaron Rodgers, but I'm not sure that's fair
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 10:30 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Tannehill has a birght future in the league. I just think he'd benefit from sitting a year, maybe 2. However, the way teams handle QBs, that most lilkely won't happen.

Someone compared him to Aaron Rodgers, but I'm not sure that's fair
I know what you mean. As far as skillset goes, they're very similar. People attach to much to player comparisons, though. Each individual prospect is unique, so you can really only judge the skillset.

Take Quinton Coples. If you like him, you can compare him to Justin Tuck. If you don't like him, you can compare him to Jamaal Anderson.

People see what they want to see. Myself included.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:15 AM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
I know what you mean. As far as skillset goes, they're very similar. People attach to much to player comparisons, though. Each individual prospect is unique, so you can really only judge the skillset.

Take Quinton Coples. If you like him, you can compare him to Justin Tuck. If you don't like him, you can compare him to Jamaal Anderson.

People see what they want to see. Myself included.
Rodgers did not set the world on fire coming out. No one did that year. The fact that GB had Favre available, let Rodgers ride the pine for two years, learning the game and retooling as needed. Alex Smith has finally settled down into a quality starter. I suspect he would have come around much faster had he been allowed to sit at first. Ditto Tebow. Sometimes OJT is the slowest path.

J
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 11:15 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onejayhawk View Post
Rodgers did not set the world on fire coming out. No one did that year. The fact that GB had Favre available, let Rodgers ride the pine for two years, learning the game and retooling as needed. Alex Smith has finally settled down into a quality starter. I suspect he would have come around much faster had he been allowed to sit at first. Ditto Tebow. Sometimes OJT is the slowest path.

J
I'm not ready to believe he's become a quality starter already. after what being his 7th year in the league, he's put up good numbers, but honestly, I'm waiting for the "real" Alex Smith to come back.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 08:47 PM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
I'm not ready to believe he's become a quality starter already. after what being his 7th year in the league, he's put up good numbers, but honestly, I'm waiting for the "real" Alex Smith to come back.
This is the real Alex Smith. Now that he has learned to use his blocking, do the play action fake, rely on the running game and stay within his limits. In short, now that he is able to do what Radgers did the first time the Pack hadnded him the starter position.

J
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 07:40 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks both ways...
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 07:41 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trying to get back to the top of the page to maximize the bump...
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote