Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-17-2011, 11:21 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Vick & Steve Smith for Lynch and Stafford? I have Stafford.
Yes. Though I'd only do it if it's a major upgrade at WR for you. Stafford has an extremely QB-friendly schedule remaining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabscuttle View Post
Do i give up Freeman, AJ Green and Starks for Newton and Blount?

Non ppr, quarterbacks get a point for 15 yards, I still have:

Qb Fitzpatrick
RB Rice, Jackson
WR Austin, Colston
TE Pettigrew
Flex options Sproles, T.Smith, Keller, TB Williams
Tough one. Newton is certainly a nice upgrade but AJ is looking like a stud. If Blount weren't injured I'd say take it, but he could be out for a bit and that means you could be doing a 3-1 trade for Cam. I'd roll the dice, honestly. Sproles can hold the fort at flex (and bye weeks) for you while you hope for Blount to get back. He could be worth it for a week 16 matchup vs. Carolina, that's for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Peyton Hillis for Jordy Nelson

Who wins?
At this point, Hillis is a major bust. I'd take a ham sandwich and a flat beer for him. Jordy is at least a threat to score every time he touches the ball. That Cleveland offense is pathetic.

(please note: I had Hillis as a keeper in round 10 and expected him to be a RB2 at worst, so there may be some bitterness in the above response.)

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 11:29 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
i have forte and ryan mathews in a keeper league. am i crazy to offer chris johnson and steve johnson for fitzgerald and mcgahee? chris johnsons keeper value is rd 1 so not that great. fitzgeralds keeper value is rd 2 so not great either. standard starting lineups with .5 ppr.
Not crazy, but I'm not sure I'd ship CJ2K off before he has a chance to blow up. Coming off a bye w/extra time to get in shape seems like a launch point to me. Cincy is the only DST they face that should worry you. Houston and then Indy . . . I'd say let him stomp Indy before moving him. It's a sell low right now - probably on both since Stevie has been slow the last few weeks.

McGahee has some nice matchups left, too, though. I'm just not sure where the keeper value discussion fits, as I don't see him as a keeper, either way. He's the number one now, but that's more a result of his competition than his ability this late in his career.

Old 10-17-2011, 11:56 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is brandon lloyd to the rams a good trade for his fantasy prospects? also, i'm trying to find some consistent, but under the radar rb's to trade for, because right now i'm working with lynch and ingram (although both are starting to come on). i'm thinking mcgahee could be a good choice?
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 12:34 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ok so the guy basically agreed to the larry fitz for desean jackson me getting djax.

Fitz has been disappointing because of kolb playing with no oline

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:12 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
ok so the guy basically agreed to the larry fitz for desean jackson me getting djax.

eh i dont know about your league but in mine fitz is averaging 3 more points per game and imo has much more upside and will be much more consistent than desean.
Old 10-17-2011, 03:14 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
is brandon lloyd to the rams a good trade for his fantasy prospects? also, i'm trying to find some consistent, but under the radar rb's to trade for, because right now i'm working with lynch and ingram (although both are starting to come on). i'm thinking mcgahee could be a good choice?
Lloyd to the Rams should be good for him. He's back in the system that vaulted him to probowl status and he's out of a run first system with Orton/Tebow at the helm. I don't think he'll be top 5, but he certainly should become a true WR1 for the team with a reliable total each week. I'm thinking 5/80 per game as a baseline.

Yes, McGahee has a nice schedule. SJax before he can blow up - though any owner holding him probably won't bother now that he's finally back. Hillis for a box of rocks can't hurt, though I have no idea how the coaching staff has ****** that team up so bad that it can't run this year. That's some pathetic work there. A week 16 game against the Ravens doesn't look fun, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post

Quote:
eh i dont know about your league but in mine fitz is averaging 3 more points per game and imo has much more upside and will be much more consistent than desean.
Yeah, Fitz hasn't been great. As long as you have some solid, reliable weekly points, I like DJax better for his big strike potential.

Old 10-17-2011, 03:41 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ok, then assuming bradford's ankle injury isn't serious, who do you think would win a trade offer of bradford + sjax for freeman? i think it could be a good sell high time for freeman, who is coming off a week of 33 in my league and the saints' pass d sucks. i'd be investing a lot in the rams offense, but i need a rb in a bad way.

also, keep in mind that in this league qb's score way higher than other positions.
Old 10-17-2011, 04:46 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ok, then assuming bradford's ankle injury isn't serious, who do you think would win a trade offer of bradford + sjax for freeman? i think it could be a good sell high time for freeman, who is coming off a week of 33 in my league and the saints' pass d sucks. i'd be investing a lot in the rams offense, but i need a rb in a bad way.

also, keep in mind that in this league qb's score way higher than other positions.
Who ever is getting Bradford and Jackson.

Jackson is finally healthy and should get you 22-28 touches per game. And Bradford finally has decent receivers with the Lloyd trade and Mark Clayton coming off the PUP list, Sam's favorite target last year.
Old 10-17-2011, 05:36 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Who ever is getting Bradford and Jackson.

Jackson is finally healthy and should get you 22-28 touches per game. And Bradford finally has decent receivers with the Lloyd trade and Mark Clayton coming off the PUP list, Sam's favorite target last year.
is it even at all? the guy is a sort of stingy trade partner, so he won't accept the deal unless it at least looks good
Old 10-17-2011, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im struggling for WR depth...not many exciting options on the wire, but could be a few upside players. Any advice?

1PPR btw...

Devin Hester
Davonne Bess
Hines Ward
Doug Baldwin
Nate Burleson
Steve Breaston
James Jones
Greg Little
Malcom Floyd
Michael Crabtree
Demaryius Thomas
Mark Clayton
Old 10-17-2011, 06:02 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

from those, the guys i'd look at are baldwin, little, and crabtree. crabtree is coming off of a 9 for 77 (16 pts), little is coming off of 6 for 72 (13 points), and baldwin had consecutive weeks of 10+ with 5 for 83 (13 points) and 8 for 136 with a td (27 points).

baldwin definitely looks the most appealing of the three right now, plus if you have an open spot you can pick him up now since he's on bye.
Old 10-17-2011, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
is it even at all? the guy is a sort of stingy trade partner, so he won't accept the deal unless it at least looks good
No, thats not even close. Jackson should fetch some decent value, certainly more than Josh Freeman. At least to me, he has Stevie Johnson kinda value. That said, trades are mostly about team need right now and if he has a gaping hole at QB I guess maybe he could consider it. I'm sure there is better value to be had though (i.e.: Romo, whoever has Cam likely has a good QB2, etc.)

Last edited by Rob S : 10-17-2011 at 08:13 PM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 08:26 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** I knew I should of started Reggie Bush over Peyton Hillis lol

Still up by 14. Guy has Holmes goin, I have no one.
Old 10-17-2011, 09:16 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
No, thats not even close. Jackson should fetch some decent value, certainly more than Josh Freeman. At least to me, he has Stevie Johnson kinda value. That said, trades are mostly about team need right now and if he has a gaping hole at QB I guess maybe he could consider it. I'm sure there is better value to be had though (i.e.: Romo, whoever has Cam likely has a good QB2, etc.)
sorry, i should have included that it's a 16 team league. also, we're allowed to start 2 qb's and they are the highest scorers, so teams with 2 good qb's will hold on to both. this guy's only qb is bradford and after this week's totals, bradford + jackson = 107 pts. and freeman = 97 pts.

i'd consider freeman for jackson straight up, but honestly the way to win in this league is to play 2 solid qb's (i have schaub and freeman)
Old 10-18-2011, 12:35 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

I feel good about my top two runingbacks with Blount and Steven Jackson, and about my top 2 receivers with Maclin and AJ Green.

Question is who do I start at flex the rest of the season?

RBs on bench: Peyton Hillis, Jonathan Stewart, Reggie Bush

WRs on bench: Greg Little, Antonio Brown, Julio Jones

Thinking about starting Julio whenever he comes back healthy at flex. Also may send Hillis in a trade for Jordy Nelson. But that really hurts my Running back depth. Was also offered Felix Jones for Hillis, was thinking about doing that, I could stash Felix away till he got healthy, could be a nice flex player when he returns.

Idk what would you guys do? try and trade some more or just stick with Hillis?
Old 10-18-2011, 12:39 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hillis and Blount are both injured.
Old 10-18-2011, 10:45 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Not crazy, but I'm not sure I'd ship CJ2K off before he has a chance to blow up. Coming off a bye w/extra time to get in shape seems like a launch point to me. Cincy is the only DST they face that should worry you. Houston and then Indy . . . I'd say let him stomp Indy before moving him. It's a sell low right now - probably on both since Stevie has been slow the last few weeks.
i ended up taking out cj and mcgahee and doing sproles/stevie j for fitz/decker.
Old 10-18-2011, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bye week blues. I'm very short at WR with both Welker and AJ Green on bye. Currently I am starting:

Early Doucet vs. Pitt
Kevin Walter @ Tenn

Does anyone think any of these available options are significantly better?

Torrey Smith @ Jac
Jacoby Jones @ Tenn
Michael Jenkins vs GB
Benn or Parker (TB) vs. Chicago
Driver @ TB

Slim pickings but I'm tempted to go with Driver.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 11:28 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

kevin walters on the top of my waiver prioties. i like his potential this week more than anyone else you listed. torrey smith second and doucet third.
Old 10-18-2011, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
kevin walters on the top of my waiver prioties. i like his potential this week more than anyone else you listed. torrey smith second and doucet third.
Besides Driver, Smith was the other option that peaked my interest. But only because its give me a rooting interest on Monday night. I'm 6-0 and all but pretty much locked up the playoffs, so it's not that big of a deal if I lose.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 12:43 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:

High ankle sprains worry me, though a pocket QB can play through it. I like this deal and, given the injury, it's fairly even. However, if he feels like Bradford is a go even with the injury, it may not look even to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Im struggling for WR depth...not many exciting options on the wire, but could be a few upside players. Any advice?

1PPR btw...

Devin Hester
Davonne Bess
Hines Ward
Doug Baldwin
Nate Burleson
Steve Breaston
James Jones
Greg Little
Malcom Floyd
Michael Crabtree
Demaryius Thomas
Mark Clayton
Get Crabtree immediately. He really shouldn't be on the wire unless it's a very shallow roster.

I'd rank them like this:
Crabtree
Floyd

Little

Everyone else.

Quote:
I feel good about my top two runingbacks with Blount and Steven Jackson, and about my top 2 receivers with Maclin and AJ Green.

Question is who do I start at flex the rest of the season?

RBs on bench: Peyton Hillis, Jonathan Stewart, Reggie Bush

WRs on bench: Greg Little, Antonio Brown, Julio Jones

Thinking about starting Julio whenever he comes back healthy at flex. Also may send Hillis in a trade for Jordy Nelson. But that really hurts my Running back depth. Was also offered Felix Jones for Hillis, was thinking about doing that, I could stash Felix away till he got healthy, could be a nice flex player when he returns.

Idk what would you guys do? try and trade some more or just stick with Hillis?
Julio as the top guy w/matchup consideration for the rest. Little / Hillis / Stewart are ok plays based on matchup but may be duds.

Hillis is just a nightmare at this point. I don't know what Shurmur has done to turn a stout Oline and beastly runner into an ineffective mess, but he has done exactly that. I'd swap him for Felix if given the chance. I'd love Jordy, too.

Old 10-18-2011, 12:50 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
i ended up taking out cj and mcgahee and doing sproles/stevie j for fitz/decker.
Bold move. I like it. I'm not sold it will work out for you, but I really like Arizona to come off the bye and play a nice, balanced game going forward. Decker is a total wildcard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Bye week blues. I'm very short at WR with both Welker and AJ Green on bye. Currently I am starting:

Early Doucet vs. Pitt
Kevin Walter @ Tenn

Does anyone think any of these available options are significantly better?

Torrey Smith @ Jac
Jacoby Jones @ Tenn
Michael Jenkins vs GB
Benn or Parker (TB) vs. Chicago
Driver @ TB

Slim pickings but I'm tempted to go with Driver.
I like Walter/Smith, as well. I'm a big fan of prime time matchups, and that Monday game has the makings of a Baltimore blowout. I like Torrey to pop the top at least once and am starting him with confidence while AJ Green & DJax have a bye. I like Driver's matchup better, but he had a TD and this should be his week to disappear.

Old 10-18-2011, 04:09 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess the real question now becomes do I pick up John Beck, Christian Ponder or Carson Palmer with my #1 Waiver this week? I knew I was saving that for a reason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Lord_Anubis
Rookie

Lord_Anubis is a cocksman.Lord_Anubis is a cocksman.Lord_Anubis is a cocksman.Lord_Anubis is a cocksman.Lord_Anubis is a cocksman.

^i would take beck for short term and palmer for long term. But I dont like either tbh.

Need to pick up one (dropping S. Ridley), non-ppr 12-man

J. Ballard(NYG)
D. Thomas(DEN)
D. Hester(CHI)
A. Benn (TB)
J. Simpson (CIN)

And should I drop Nelson for anyone? M. Williams(TB) and Llyod are definitely not playing to expectations.
Lord_Anubis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Get Crabtree immediately. He really shouldn't be on the wire unless it's a very shallow roster.

I'd rank them like this:
Crabtree
Floyd

Little

Everyone else.
Darrius Heyward-Bey is also on the wire, which is tempting...Palmer has got to throw it to someone right?

Alsoooo...

PICK 1:

Cam Newton v. WAS
Matt Schaub @ TEN

Pick 2: 1PPR

Arian Foster @ TEN
Matt Forte @ TB
Chris Johnson v. HOU
Ryan Torain @ CAR

Pick 1 FLEX: 1PPR

Brandon Marshall v DEN
or