Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 09-23-2011, 07:04 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chiefs have 3 OC's and they all suck.
Old 09-25-2011, 08:04 AM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
They are not playing hard, but they are playing dumb. That is a tough pair to overcome.

J
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 08:47 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, how pumped is Jared Allen going to be next week? I'm calling 3 sacks.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:20 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In the first half maybe.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:39 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Does it rub anyone else the wrong way that Anthony Becht is wearing #88.

It's nothing against Becht but no one should ever wear that number again.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:48 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do think that once Tony G retires (and retires a Chief, like he said he would) they should retire that number with him.

Old 09-26-2011, 10:56 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
for Luck???
Old 09-26-2011, 01:04 PM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like a high ankle sprain for Flowers, out at least 2 weeks. No concrete sourse.
no bare feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 01:41 PM    (permalink
TheMatriculator
Veteran

TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no bare feet View Post
Sounds like a high ankle sprain for Flowers, out at least 2 weeks. No concrete sourse.
This is what Nick Wright of 610 Sports is reporting. Arrowhead Pride has picked up the story and cited Wright. If it is a high ankle sprain, 2 weeks is probably a best case scenario and a month might be more reasonable.
TheMatriculator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 04:57 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, the third week is a bye week. Sucks to lose him for any amount of time, but the Vikings and the Colts is a decent opportunity to see what their depth looks like at CB. The Vikings don't really have much outside of Harvin and TEs, and the Colts will be a nice challenge afterwards. I'm a bit more excited about it after Sunday than I was when before the season started.
Old 10-20-2011, 04:13 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

come on vidae... 10,000th post. make it count!
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:16 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ryan Tannehill, from inner scout circles, is being viewed as 2nd or 3rd qb. This inner scout here, me, has him as my number 4 qb. He is picking up a lot of steam.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 10:22 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Carls 5 Year Plan View Post
come on vidae... 10,000th post. make it count!
Haha, my 10k post is in the off-topic forum. I of course gave a shoutout to all y'all. The Chiefs fans are the reason I kept coming back and I think we have a pretty kickass community here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Ryan Tannehill, from inner scout circles, is being viewed as 2nd or 3rd qb. This inner scout here, me, has him as my number 4 qb. He is picking up a lot of steam.
I love what I've seen, I'm just not sure how I feel about taking him high. It IS good that he doesn't necessarily have to start right away, but I don't know. I guess I need to watch more of him.

Old 10-21-2011, 08:58 PM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
I dont think he comes close to day 2. Maybe not top half of round 1, but he should be gone by #20. This class is going to give 2004 a run for the bragging rights.

J
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How is Jared Gaither and LeRon McClain doing?
Old 10-22-2011, 04:07 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Le'Ron McClain is doing exactly what he was brought here to do.. Gaither hasn't seen the field much but he isn't listed on the injury report this week so maybe we'll see some more of him.

Old 10-22-2011, 04:50 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i would like to see a lot more out of both of them. Gaither has the bad back, but hopefully he can help our OT depth. McClain should be a much bigger part of our offense than he is. with JC out, our offense should use more FB. TJ and Battle are much better served with a lead blocker than in a single back set. i also would like to see McClain get an opportunity to carry the ball. at this point in their careers, he is a more effective runner than TJ
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow IDK that Gaither wasnt even starting it sucks he is soo talented. He just cant stay healthy plus he doesnt seem too into football
Old 10-22-2011, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
wow IDK that Gaither wasnt even starting it sucks he is soo talented. He just cant stay healthy plus he doesnt seem too into football
I think it has more to do with Branden Albert just playing really good than Gaither not being healthy.

I feel the Chiefs brought in Gaither to push Albert or take his job and with Albert playing so well there isn't a spot for him.
Old 10-23-2011, 12:40 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No love for Kelley Gregg?
Old 10-23-2011, 01:16 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
I think it has more to do with Branden Albert just playing really good than Gaither not being healthy.

I feel the Chiefs brought in Gaither to push Albert or take his job and with Albert playing so well there isn't a spot for him.
I agree and I don't. I kind of feel like Albert might even be an upgrade over Lilja inside. I know, I know, we hate it when people suggest that, but I kind of like a line of:

Gaither - Albert - Wiegmann/Husdon - Asamoah - Richardson

more than

Albert - Lilja - Wiegmann / Hudson - Asamoah - Richardson

UNLESS Gaither can play RT comfortably. I'm not sure he can.

Old 10-23-2011, 04:22 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

I think they brought him in because he's insanely talented, they had issues at OL depth because O'Callaghan is always injured (and can't play LT), and they wanted to see what they could do with him. It didn't have much to do with the current starters.
Old 10-27-2011, 05:32 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hows allen bailey doing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 05:41 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
hows allen bailey doing?
He's been coming along really well. He's mostly used in pass rushing situations, but makes a lot of plays for the number of snaps he's in there for.
Old 10-27-2011, 06:24 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

What nepg said. He's in the rotation and he's playing well. All we can ask is that he continues to improve and so far he has.