Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-25-2011, 06:31 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I believe that I am now the winner.
Old 10-25-2011, 06:36 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My favorite NES game.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Plus

Old 10-25-2011, 08:00 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am excited to replace my dead ps3 w/ the 320 GB Uncharted 3 combo pack. I will never use that machine to it's fullest, but for $299 you can't beat that deal.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 08:03 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just spent 7 dollars to pick up arkham city. goodbye crysis 2 and deus ex, you were fun adventures but let's be real here.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 08:05 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

$299? That's amazing.

My PS3 has been doing some weird thing. When I turn it on, sometimes the tv just remains blank and it never goes to the menu screen. I dont know, but it only does it once and then it works.

If I ever need to replace it, that's an amazing deal. But so long as this thing works, I would never pay for another one. That's one thing I never understood, people getting another PS3 or 360, even when they have a fully capable one in working order. Maybe if you fill your hardrive or something, but to pay all that money just for like a MGS one or a fresh new red Gears of War one, just seems silly.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 10-25-2011 at 08:07 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 08:07 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
just spent 7 dollars to pick up arkham city. goodbye crysis 2 and deus ex, you were fun adventures but let's be real here.
Nice...I didnt realize Crysis 2 had decent trade in value still. I really didnt like it. I traded it in for AC: Brotherhood straight up. I never trade in games, but I just didnt care for Crysis 2. I wouldnt trade in Deus Ex, though. I know I'll be revisititing that baby, several times over the years.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-25-2011, 08:17 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not seeing any jets or vechiles in this BF3 online yet.What I am missing here?
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 08:22 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I'm not seeing any jets or vechiles in this BF3 online yet.What I am missing here?
Hit the power button.
Old 10-25-2011, 08:24 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
....which boss are you stuck on in Dark Souls haha?

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 08:29 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

For those that dont check the 360 thread...just thought I'd post this in here, as well. Big news for all.

GTA 5 has been announced. A trailer will debut Wed. November 2nd.

Kotaku says it will take place in Los Angeles and there will be multiple playable main characters.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-25-2011, 08:35 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
For those that dont check the 360 thread...just thought I'd post this in here, as well. Big news for all.

Kotaku says it will take place in Los Angeles and there will be multiple playable main characters.
Yessssssssssssssssssssss I just had a GTA4 craving that I finished the other day. That game is so amazing. I was wondering when 5 would come out.
Old 10-25-2011, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
I am excited to replace my dead ps3 w/ the 320 GB Uncharted 3 combo pack. I will never use that machine to it's fullest, but for $299 you can't beat that deal.
Ya, I have kicked around that deal but I haven't played 1 or 2 and hate not starting from the beginning.
Old 10-25-2011, 08:55 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Old 10-26-2011, 04:12 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I finally started playing Uncharted 2 again to gear up for 3's release.

Played for 3 hours today. And...even though I talk the game up, I forgot how amazing it really was. It's hard to put down. It's just the end all for graphics and cinematic storytelling for this current generation. It just flows seamlessly. The shooting may get repetitive at times, but the game is near flawless. I often fail to mention Naughty Dog among my favorite game developers. But they're certainly up there. They're just ahead of the game right now.

It kind of feels like it belongs within the next generation of consoles, even. That's why I always suggest Uncharted to new PS3 users, because it's the true next generation/HD experience that was envisioned before the 360/PS3 came out. Just a brilliant series that sets the technical benchmark.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 10-26-2011 at 04:16 AM.
Old 10-26-2011, 09:24 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know it came out a couple months ago but has anyone played Deus Ex? I'm going to pickup Batman later today and have had my eye on Deus EX for a little while, if the price has come down I think I'm gonna grab that too. I didn't play the first one so I have no idea about the storyline, but the trailer looked bad-ass and it got some pretty good reviews.
Old 10-26-2011, 09:27 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
I know it came out a couple months ago but has anyone played Deus Ex? I'm going to pickup Batman later today and have had my eye on Deus EX for a little while, if the price has come down I think I'm gonna grab that too. I didn't play the first one so I have no idea about the storyline, but the trailer looked bad-ass and it got some pretty good reviews.
Be warned; it's not as good as the trailer. The 5 minute trailer was perhaps the coolest video game trailer in the history of video game trailers haha. With that being said, it's an excellent game that's wort every penny. Really good combination of open ended gameplay, storytelling, and art direction.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 09:43 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really didn't care for the story in Uncharted 2. UC2 graphics definitely aren't the end all graphics, not even on consoles. I'd take God of War 3 graphics and cinematic storytelling over UC2 personally.

I think I'm gonna replay Uncharted 2 now also, or maybe the first. I haven't played the original in a long time.

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 10-26-2011 at 09:52 AM.
Old 10-26-2011, 09:47 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Be warned; it's not as good as the trailer. The 5 minute trailer was perhaps the coolest video game trailer in the history of video game trailers haha. With that being said, it's an excellent game that's wort every penny. Really good combination of open ended gameplay, storytelling, and art direction.
haha I figured that was too good to be true anyway. I'm fixing for a good storyline game, MGS Sons of Liberty was probably the most enjoyable game I've ever played because of the combination of gameplay/storyline. I'm hoping Deus Ex is kind of in that direction.
Old 10-26-2011, 09:53 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

This gave me such a gameboner. I adore the GTA series.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 09:53 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

I found the stealth in Deus Ex to be really annoying. A power meter limiting how many people you can take down was an awful idea, imo.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 10-26-2011, 01:17 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who wants gear in BF3 ?Add me if Y'all want.Stovy50 is the name for psn. Peace
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 01:27 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
I found the stealth in Deus Ex to be really annoying. A power meter limiting how many people you can take down was an awful idea, imo.
Your best Praxis investments are the quick recharge batteries.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 01:44 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I might pick BF3 after work today all my test and essays are done for the week and from now till monday I will be free hmmmmmm

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 02:06 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
Redbox have Deus Ex so you could rent it for a day to see if it warrants a buy for you. You can find it for like $45 now and I personally think it's worth it, fun game.