Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-25-2011, 12:04 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Never heard suh talk before. Saw an interview today. He sounds very smart articulate and uh... literate. Color me shocked. o.O
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 12:10 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
Never heard suh talk before. Saw an interview today. He sounds very smart articulate and uh... literate. Color me shocked. o.O

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 12:37 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He sounds very smart articulate and uh... literate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 01:28 AM    (permalink
DanZilla
Rookie

DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanger View Post
no truer reactions have been posted
Old 10-25-2011, 07:26 PM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Suh may be dirty, but I dont think thats a bad thing from the DT position. I also dont think the Falcons line has much room to talk .
Old 10-25-2011, 07:47 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Isn't soybean like 65? I'm pretty sure he was alive when segregation was still cool.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Isn't soybean like 65? I'm pretty sure he was alive when segregation was still cool.
I thought that was iamcanadian. I have no idea whatsoever how old Soybean is.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 08:34 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All in all, Suh's a douche.
Old 10-25-2011, 08:35 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 10:30 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I agree with Brodeur here... Which is rare.

He is no where near the dirtiest player in the league... I mean I can name at least 3 dirtier players that play on the Steelers and then you can name Finnegan and the player I detest the most in the NFL Brandon Meriweather.

Those are dirtier players that Suh
He's not even the dirtiest player on his own defense.
That's Louis Delmas, who when he gets free shots at defenseless defenders, shoots his helmet/shoulder pads into their knees.
Side or front of them, doesn't matter.

He almost tore Finley's ACL before, and he just did get Ovie, the Falcons tank FB.
Had free shot on them both to nail em in the waist or chest, but he makes sure to hit them at the knee.

You have Merriweather #1 on your list. I have him high too, but Delmas is #1.
Suh is also top-ten.

Whoever hit Jordan Shipley in week one, same type of p*ssy hit as Delmas on Ovie, is also on my list.

If these hits were on stars or QBs, they'd have been big news.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Delmas isn't a dirty player. He went low, but he wasn't aiming for anyones knee, that was ridiculous. He was the first person to call over the medical staff after he hit Mughelli. And was there beside him after. It was an unfortunate situation.
Old 10-25-2011, 11:11 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
As naive as your comment sounds, I sadly think it's relevent.

If Suh weren't affable and articulate, his media perception would be MUCH different.
Old 10-25-2011, 11:14 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
sig quote. LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
As naive as your comment sounds, I sadly think it's relevent.

If Suh weren't affable and articulate, his media perception would be MUCH different.
I thought his grammar sucked.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Last edited by BigBanger : 10-25-2011 at 11:18 PM.
Old 10-25-2011, 11:28 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

That fast bastard for Kansas City is a dirty player ... grabbing other guys junk on a weekly basis? That's dirty and he's a below average player.

Suh ripping your QBs head off? Well, thats football. Get over it, or block him. Suh is the furthest thing from dirty. He's physical. Now that the media and fans have become such vaginas about "dirty hits" or anything remotely violent looking, everyone that plays the game the way it should be played, is now called dirty. Its pretty pathetic that a player like Ronnie Lott would be catching **** for the way he destroyed people and the mentality that he brought to a defense in this ****** league. Suh isn't dirty. Talking **** about Ryan? Saying, "Get the cart?" Who ******* cares? Why is this even news? And then Roddy White, who's a ******* bum now, is talking about this like it's some ******* big deal. They're all mad at Suh for being mean on the field. The game is played by a bunch of pussies these days.

James Harrison ... another guy that isn't dirty. Just because he abuses grown men and makes them look like cowering little queers, that does not make him dirty. It makes him physical. He's fined for hitting people too hard. Boo-*******-hoo.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-25-2011, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That fast bastard for Kansas City is a dirty player ... grabbing other guys junk on a weekly basis? That's dirty and he's a below average player.

Suh ripping your QBs head off? Well, thats football. Get over it, or block him. Suh is the furthest thing from dirty. He's physical. Now that the media and fans have become such vaginas about "dirty hits" or anything remotely violent looking, everyone that plays the game the way it should be played, is now called dirty. Its pretty pathetic that a player like Ronnie Lott would be catching **** for the way he destroyed people and the mentality that he brought to a defense in this ****** league. Suh isn't dirty. Talking **** about Ryan? Saying, "Get the cart?" Who ******* cares? Why is this even news? And then Roddy White, who's a ******* bum now, is talking about this like it's some ******* big deal. They're all mad at Suh for being mean on the field. The game is played by a bunch of pussies these days.

James Harrison ... another guy that isn't dirty. Just because he abuses grown men and makes them look like cowering little queers, that does not make him dirty. It makes him physical. He's fined for hitting people too hard. Boo-*******-hoo.
Ronnie Lott just played hard, but he never took cheap shots at opportunistic times. He would have still been labeled as dirty player back then if he did do things in that fashion. Rodney Harrison got the same stigma when he was in the NFL.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 12:25 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Suh just played hard, but he never took cheap shots at opportunistic times.
See what I did there?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-26-2011, 05:51 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notredameleo View Post
Delmas isn't a dirty player. He went low, but he wasn't aiming for anyones knee, that was ridiculous. He was the first person to call over the medical staff after he hit Mughelli. And was there beside him after. It was an unfortunate situation.
He's either A) dirty, B) stupid, or C) cowardly because he's made hits like that a number of times, and nobody has ever taught him to tackle like that. At least in the NFL. Not sure what coaching he got in HS or before. But hits like that are wreckless, obviously.

It's not like how Hightower tore his ACL planting.
This was 100% on Delmas.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 08:09 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
James Harrison does have lapses in judgement where physicality turns in to dirty hits. I have seen many, many times where the man has head with his helmet. He may not intentionally injure people but leading with your helmet whether or not the intention is there if you lead with your helmet, people will get hurt.
Old 10-26-2011, 10:42 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
See what I did there?
Like when the Falcons center bumped into him on his way off the field and Suh pushed him to the ground?

Edit: Not that I'd necessarily classify that as dirty, but he's just a douche. One I'd love to have on my team, but a douche nonetheless.
Old 10-26-2011, 11:23 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Falcons do cry a lot, I think they took on the persona of Mike Smith. He has the best cry face ever.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 12:07 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Like when the Falcons center bumped into him on his way off the field and Suh pushed him to the ground?
Looked for video of this but can't find it. Was this like the push that Hawk got penalized for?

Suh is pretty strong but the Falcons linemen seem to go down awfully easy for professional athletes in the 300lb range.
Old 10-26-2011, 12:12 PM    (permalink
fear the elf
Veteran

fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Since when is decapitating Jake Delhomme and Andy Dalton in PRESEASON games "football?"

Also James Harrison is dirty. Tell me the hits on MoMass and Josh Cribbs last year weren't intentional helmet-to-helmet hits. If I remember correctly, Cribbs was a runner, so that could be considered OK, although, actually using tackling technique might be a good suggestion.

Internet tough guy routine at it's finest. These guys are bitches because they don't want to take hits outside the confines of the game, when in actuality, you would never do it yourself. The game is physical enough already, why do we need players targeting each other's heads too?
fear the elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 12:16 PM    (permalink
fear the elf
Veteran

fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Whoever hit Jordan Shipley in week one, same type of p*ssy hit as Delmas on Ovie, is also on my list.
You talking about the hit TJ Ward put on him last year? I still don't think it was intentional, but even if it was, he hasn't had any dirty hits since (that I can think of), so why would he be "on your list?" There are plenty of other players that have made 1 helmet-to-helmet hit in their careers.
fear the elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
For one he has a name and two he doesn't play for KC anymore try and keep up.
Old 10-26-2011, 12:17 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

James Harrison is the dirtiest player in the NFL. Lets just settle that **** right here and now...I don't even see how that's up for debate. {Cue Steelers fans making excuses...NOW!}

Atlanta had a reputation as a bit of a chippy franchise last year as well, if I remember correctly. Their offensive line was known to be a little below the belt as a unit, I believe I heard it on numerous occasions. That said, that's kind of who I'd want protecting my QB if I were the head coach of a franchise.

Same goes for Suh. I think while he pushes the limit every now and then with his aggressiveness, when it's all said and done, it's just that: aggressiveness. Everyone speaks so highly of him as an individual and as a person off the field I find it hard to believe he's out there looking to purposely injure QBs. He's already one of my favorite defenders to watch in the NFL as well, he's just a monster on the defensive line. Again, aggressive and a little mean is exactly how I want my defenders to play.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote