Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2011, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't gamble but yeah I know you would. You wouldn't be able to function without complaining about something.
Old 10-26-2011, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if the Niners make the playoffs, I will be happy. If the Niners make it to round two, I will be very happy. If the Niners make it to the conference championship, I will be ecstatic; if the Niners are in the superbowl, then I will just blow a load.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Old 10-27-2011, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
if the Niners make the playoffs, I will be happy. If the Niners make it to round two, I will be very happy. If the Niners make it to the conference championship, I will be ecstatic; if the Niners are in the superbowl, then I will just blow a load.
This right here.
Old 10-27-2011, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
I can't gamble but yeah I know you would. You wouldn't be able to function without complaining about something.
Heh, it's your money. Or I guess it would be my money if you could put it down.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Old 10-27-2011, 10:30 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
Guys leave Ness alone if the Niners win a Superbowl he's gonna find something to ***** about quickly becoming the Njx of the Niners forum.
And you and everyone else here thought that I complained too much. LOL. Hell, here's a first. I'm happy and have nothing to complain about. :)
Old 10-27-2011, 11:47 AM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Browns offense is banged up heading into Sunday:
Quote:
Ben Watson (concussion) and Mohamed Massaquoi (concussion) both missed Browns practice again Thursday.

Peyton Hillis (hamstring) will not practice on Thursday.
Watson and Massaquoi are both dealing with concussions for a second time this season, so both are unlikely to play. McCoy is losing his #1 (Watson) and #3 (Massaquoi) targets in the passing game. If Hillis is out that would leave Hardesty as the starter and he averaged 2.9 yards per carry on 33 carries last week. 49ers defense could be in for a field day against McCoy.
Old 10-27-2011, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
And you and everyone else here thought that I complained too much. LOL. Hell, here's a first. I'm happy and have nothing to complain about. :)
No Dan, you were just plain wrong on a lot of things. Still skeptical about the Jim Harbaugh hiring? I bet Jed York really didn't know what he was doing because he was fidgeting with that water bottle in that press conference months ago.

Quote:
Old 10-27-2011, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
No Dan, you were just plain wrong on a lot of things. Still skeptical about the Jim Harbaugh hiring? I bet Jed York really didn't know what he was doing because he was fidgeting with that water bottle in that press conference months ago.
Haha. I forgot about that. Wasn't Dan's finest hour.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 10-27-2011, 03:29 PM    (permalink
PatrickWillis
Rookie

PatrickWillis PatrickWillis PatrickWillis PatrickWillis PatrickWillis PatrickWillis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
We don't have a receiver in the top 50 in receiving yardage in the NFL. That's how terrible our passing game has been. Just pathetic. Walsh is rolling in his grave.
Thats not on the receivers, that's thanks to the lockout and Harbaugh being forced to gameplan for Mr. Eyebrows Alex Smith.

Once we get a legit QB unlike the classy genius from Utah we're going to be rolling.
Old 10-27-2011, 06:02 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickWillis View Post
Thats not on the receivers, that's thanks to the lockout and Harbaugh being forced to gameplan for Mr. Eyebrows Alex Smith.

Once we get a legit QB unlike the classy genius from Utah we're going to be rolling.
The 49ers have the highest percentage of dropped passes in the league and are bottom ten in average YAC. All on Alex.
Old 10-27-2011, 06:14 PM    (permalink
PatrickWillis
Rookie

PatrickWillis PatrickWillis PatrickWillis PatrickWillis PatrickWillis PatrickWillis

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
The 49ers have the highest percentage of dropped passes in the league and are bottom ten in average YAC. All on Alex.
Dropped passes is a very subjective statistic. Everyone counts them differently.

For example, the high lasers he throws on the shorter routes that barely graze the receivers finger tips get counted as "drops". That's a complete joke. The elite QB's throw the short and intermediate passes at the receivers numbers. But poor poor awexcuse gets more excuses because his mechanics are awful and gets by with grazed fingertip drops. Truly a joke but the good thing s it tells me who exactly watches the games objectively and who is a stat-wh*re.

YAC is the same thing. Hard to generate yards after the catch when passes are not in stride or on time. But of course, the spreadsheets don't tell you that.
Old 10-27-2011, 06:31 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watch the games and tell me where the passes that have been dropped are off-target or too fast. They simply haven't been this year.
Old 10-27-2011, 06:36 PM    (permalink
PatrickWillis
Rookie

Quote:
Watch the games and tell me where the passes that have been dropped are off-target or too fast. They simply haven't been this year.
Guess you were busy with the family during the detroit game.
Old 10-27-2011, 06:41 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

There were three dropped passes at Detroit, at least that I remember. One by Crabtree, one by Gore and one by Delanie in the endzone. The one to Crabtree was a perfectly thrown fade that hit Crabtree right in the hands, the one to Gore was a swing that had just the right amount of air under it and the one to Walker was a little low but well-thrown considering the pressure Alex was under.
Old 10-27-2011, 06:48 PM    (permalink
PatrickWillis
Rookie

Quote:
There were three dropped passes at Detroit, at least that I remember. One by Crabtree, one by Gore and one by Delanie in the endzone. The one to Crabtree was a perfectly thrown fade that hit Crabtree right in the hands, the one to Gore was a swing that had just the right amount of air under it and the one to Walker was a little low but well-thrown considering the pressure Alex was under.
I would agree with your description of all 3. Legitimate drops, however I would make the point that the fade, while well thrown by Alex, was a catch of extreme difficulty as the defender was draped all over him. Yes, it hit his hands and I would like to see those caught, but context is also needed. However, there were also other "drops" that grazed finger tips that had no shot of being caught. 2 of them were 8 yard hitches, one to Ginn, one to Crabtree. Another one to Gore that was thrown at his shoelaces. But it "hit his hands" so the old ******** cliche of "if it hits your hands, it should be caught" was used.

Then that's not counting the times he kept overthrowing Crabtree nearly getting him killed. The 27 yard reception to Crabtree over the middle on 3rd and 14, would have been a GREAT chance for some more YAC but the pass was so awful Crabtree had to contort his body in mid air while leaping to his highest point to snag it. Is that a play we blame on the receiver cause he didn't get any YAC? I don't think it should. If anything, Crabtree deserves bonus points on that particular play for bailing out Alex.

General point is this: Stats certainly do not tell the whole story. ESPECIALLY a metric as flawed as "teh QB ratingz" or "drops" where everyone counts it differently.
Old 10-27-2011, 06:57 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

Any decent NFL receiver makes that catch, Crabtree just isn't one. As for the high passes to Crabtree, they have already been discussed at length. I, for one, am in the camp that Crabtree is running lazy routes or simply cutting routes short. I have never seen Alex throw pass as high to other receivers as he does to Crabtree and that leads me to believe it is either for the aforementioned reason or just because of a lack of chemistry.

When I am talking about drops, btw, I mean on-target drops that should be caught. If a receiver jumps five feet into the air and one-hands a pass but drops it when he is hit I am not going to count that, and I am sure no one would. There haven't been any passes like that this year. The vast majority of the dropped passes by the 49ers have been on-target.
Old 10-27-2011, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Quote:
I would agree with your description of all 3. Legitimate drops, however I would make the point that the fade, while well thrown by Alex, was a catch of extreme difficulty as the defender was draped all over him. Yes, it hit his hands and I would like to see those caught, but context is also needed. However, there were also other "drops" that grazed finger tips that had no shot of being caught. 2 of them were 8 yard hitches, one to Ginn, one to Crabtree. Another one to Gore that was thrown at his shoelaces. But it "hit his hands" so the old ******** cliche of "if it hits your hands, it should be caught" was used.

Then that's not counting the times he kept overthrowing Crabtree nearly getting him killed. The 27 yard reception to Crabtree over the middle on 3rd and 14, would have been a GREAT chance for some more YAC but the pass was so awful Crabtree had to contort his body in mid air while leaping to his highest point to snag it. Is that a play we blame on the receiver cause he didn't get any YAC? I don't think it should. If anything, Crabtree deserves bonus points on that particular play for bailing out Alex.

General point is this: Stats certainly do not tell the whole story. ESPECIALLY a metric as flawed as "teh QB ratingz" or "drops" where everyone counts it differently.
If all you're going to do is bash Alex then you should save it we have all heard enough.
Old 10-27-2011, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

In the last game Alex had some bad throws. I will say that the receivers dropped a few easy ones. Crabtree should have caught that ball down the sideline. It was placed perfectly, and even though he had to fight Crabtree could have made a better effort. He got his hands on it and just couldn't grasp the ball. We pay him to make those big plays.

Walker should have caught that ball in the endzone earlier.

Gore dropped an easy swing pass. There was another play where Alex was rushed though, ran to his right and threw a dart to Gore that Gore couldn't possibly catch because Smith rocketed the ball way to fast for Gore to catch it. I believe that was a third down.

All in all Alex's accuracy was probably the worst this season in that game. He kept throwing way too high to Crabtree. His one good deep pass was to Ginn who may have caught it if he didn't barely stumble at the end. It was a perfectly placed pass.

Quote:
Old 10-28-2011, 01:39 AM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

49ers beat writer for CBS Sportsline Michael Erler had two very good write ups on Alex Smith:
http://neurosiswithballs.blogspot.co...-and-week.html

Quote:
There is one national story angle that's picking up some steam that's irking me a little though. You hear it from guys like Bill Simmons, Mike Lombardi, Peter King, and even the ex-scouts like Dave Razzano and Greg Cosell, that Harbaugh is somehow "hiding" or "protecting" Alex Smith. That the 49ers are winning in spite of him rather than because of him. Maybe that was true at Detroit, where Smith played poorly, but I think for the most part, it's a false narrative.

I want you to look at something.

QB A: 26.3
QB B: 28.8
QB C: 28.6

A is the number of pass attempts that Smith is averaging this season. Remember, he only had 19 at the blowout win over Tampa. B is the number that Andrew Luck is averaging for Stanford this season. C is what Luck averaged under Harbaugh last season.

Smith is generally thought of as one of the worst starting QBs in the NFL. Luck is thought of as the best quarterback prospect since Peyton Manning. Two attempts per game separate them.

Maybe, just maybe, Smith's statistics are more reflective of Harbaugh's run-first philosophy than any sense of fear or dread at having Smith wing it.
http://neurosiswithballs.blogspot.co...than-lazy.html

Thought these were interesting coming from a beat writer who in the past has been critical of Smith.

Last edited by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? : 10-28-2011 at 01:59 AM.
Old 10-28-2011, 02:04 AM    (permalink
PatrickWillis
Rookie

Quote:
Any decent NFL receiver makes that catch, Crabtree just isn't one. As for the high passes to Crabtree, they have already been discussed at length. I, for one, am in the camp that Crabtree is running lazy routes or simply cutting routes short. I have never seen Alex throw pass as high to other receivers as he does to Crabtree and that leads me to believe it is either for the aforementioned reason or just because of a lack of chemistry.

When I am talking about drops, btw, I mean on-target drops that should be caught. If a receiver jumps five feet into the air and one-hands a pass but drops it when he is hit I am not going to count that, and I am sure no one would. There haven't been any passes like that this year. The vast majority of the dropped passes by the 49ers have been on-target.
Ummm...no. Very few receivers in football catch that pass, and you're missing the point anyways. It impeded Crabtree from gaining YAC. Had the pass been thrown in stride and on the numbers there was a **** ton of room for extra yardage. So you want to blame the receivers for the lack of YAC but you discount the fact that accurate throws in stride would certainly help that. Again, spread sheets don't tell you this.

As for his route running...baloney. Watch his stutter and go against Nnamdi....This fallacy that he runs lazy routes needs to be squashed for f*cks sake. You could make the argument that the rapport with Alex and Crabtree isn't there but there is nothing wrong with the kid's ability to run a route. The question with Crabtree is how high his ceiling is knowing he has average speed....Personally I think despite his drops, he has shown very strong hands when catching passes incredibly high, is physical, attacks the ball and a good runner after the catch. Still unsure if he'll ever be a true #1 but I sure as hell know he is at the least, a fine young talent at the position. Whereas Alex, I am 99% positive, will never be an elite player despite what his QB rating says. And I'm still not sure if he is even above average. Pretty clear he's a game manager.

Last edited by PatrickWillis : 10-28-2011 at 02:06 AM.
Old 10-28-2011, 03:32 AM    (permalink
PatrickWillis
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? View Post
49ers beat writer for CBS Sportsline Michael Erler had two very good write ups on Alex Smith:
http://neurosiswithballs.blogspot.co...-and-week.html

http://neurosiswithballs.blogspot.co...than-lazy.html

Thought these were interesting coming from a beat writer who in the past has been critical of Smith.
Again, stats-wh*ring. Yes Harbaugh prefers to run the ball. Duh. Most of Alex's big yardage plays have come from play design. Ones that come to mind:

-TD pass to Walker against Dallas. Play design. Got delanie matched against Anthony Spencer thanks to scheme. Easy throw.

-Long pass play to vernon against Cincinatti on the out and up. Play design. Difficulty of throw= Laughable. Wide f*cking open.

-TD pass to Joshua Morgan against Philly....Perfect time for a slant and Morgan does the rest after the catch. Again....easy throw against the soft spot of the defense.

-27 yard completion to Crabtree against Detroit...Once again, thanks to scheme Crabtree runs WIDE on a deep crosser, and Crabtree bails out Alex with a stunning catch(dont let abowers fool you). So a combination of scheme and receiver play.

- Both TD pass to Vernon against TB. First one was an excellent call from an unusual formation. Alex deserves some credit for taking a lick but Vernon was wide, and did the rest with a beast run after the catch.

2nd one, Vernon against Ronde old asss Barber 1 on 1....uhh yeah, major mismatch, excellent scheming, and another easy throw

Then there have been a few that were actually stick throws that Alex has made.

TD pass to Walker against Tampa Bay. Excellent throw, perfection.

Back shoulder to Vernon weak 1 against Seattle. Nice improv play and a perfect throw on the run.

That's all I can remember.

The route combinations are ENTIRELY different here with Alex than what he called at Stanford...and he sure as hell has more skill position talent here than he did last year with Doug Baldwin and Ryan Whalen as his starters. Luck can pretty much make every throw on the football field. Alex, obviously, cannot. So while the NUMBER of ass attempts is similar, and Harbaugh DOES like to run the ball, he is hiding Alex in the route combinations called because he has the skill position talent to make it work that he did not have at Stanford.
Old 10-28-2011, 10:36 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

Is it just my imagination or did PatrickWillis go from negative rep to ~+7500 within a few minutes? Stop +repping him, ness ;)
Old 10-28-2011, 10:45 AM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awesome, don't count success, winning, good plays or mistakes but others, but just use his mistakes and the talent of his receivers and scheme as factors in the critique. Sheer broken record brilliance.
Old 10-28-2011, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Is it just my imagination or did PatrickWillis go from negative rep to ~+7500 within a few minutes? Stop +repping him, ness ;)
I'm not giving him a reputation boost. He's on my ignore list.

Although from what I've seen him talk about in quotes, I have to agree. The 49ers need another starting quarterback for the foreseeable future if they want to contend with teams like the Saints and Packers. Alex just isn't the guy.

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 10-28-2011 at 07:33 PM.
Old 10-28-2011, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I laughed when he said:

Quote:
Guess you were busy with the family during the detroit game.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Closed Thread