Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 10-29-2011, 08:45 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Brian Kelly is a douche

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Kelly
"It's more about how i want things done. About how I want this to play. And I haven't been able to get to play the way i want it play."

"It's not a buy in. They are all bought in. Every single one of them is all bought in. i coach a style of football that i want played. And we are not getting that style. A lot of the guys we are re-training."

Question: that's not a buying in issue?

"Oh no," Kelly said. "that's in their dna. That's who they are."

"You can see the players i recruited here. You know who they are. We've had one class of recruiting kids that I've had my hand on. The other guys here are coming along. But it's a process. It can't happen overnight."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manti Teo's twitter
Playin for my bros and that's it!!!!
Teo should have come to SC. say what you want about Kiffin but he would never throw his players under the bus for no apparent reason.

kelly's a douche. How does anyone have respect for this ass clown of a coach. I hope he falls flat on his face and gets run out of south bend.

Do you Notre Dame fans on this board actually support this guy?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 09:31 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He is going to fired after next season. Teo is definitely going pro after this season because of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's not like he killed somebody...
Rabscuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 10:52 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't get where the outrage is coming from here.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
He is going to fired after next season. Teo is definitely going pro after this season because of this.
He was probably going to go pro anyway after this season as he's getting to be a 1st round lock.

Kelly pissed his players off and wanted them to play with fire and to shut him up after a pretty lackluster performance vs USC and they really pounded Navy like they should have.

No problem with what he said even though the best players on the team are Weis recruits(Floyd, Wood, Harrison Smith and Te'O)

Charlie Weis also got 5 years and this was including a dreadful 2007 season.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Double Post.
Old 10-29-2011, 11:27 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I don't get where the outrage is coming from here.
He said you can tell the difference between his recruits and Charlie Weis' recruits by the way his players play with more intensity.

He basically randomly decided to call out all his upperclassmen.
Old 10-29-2011, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
He said you can tell the difference between his recruits and Charlie Weis' recruits by the way his players play with more intensity.

He basically randomly decided to call out all his upperclassmen.
He's trying to fire the team up. Is it the best way to do it? No not really since the juniors and seniors have been among the best players on the team but if you can get them pissed, then its going to make these players play with a chip on their shoulder to prove the coach wrong.
Old 10-29-2011, 11:36 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
He's trying to fire the team up. Is it the best way to do it? No not really since the juniors and seniors have been among the best players on the team but if you can get them pissed, then its going to make these players play with a chip on their shoulder to prove the coach wrong.
or they could straight up just give up?

I don't think the best way to motivate your team is to get your team mad at YOU.

not to mention you're causing a rift in your team between the upper classmen and the under classmen.

i don't know how anyone can defend Kelly's actions..
Old 10-29-2011, 11:58 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People need to develop thicker skin sheesh.
Ngatachance92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 12:01 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't care what Kelly does, just as long as USC beats his red face looking ass every year from here out.

It's not news that dude is a lame-o though (remember how he left cincy, lol). Great coach though, I can't hate on his x's & o's.
Old 10-31-2011, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont get the issue. And it worked. And saying he "killed someone" is just ridiculous and out of line.
Old 10-31-2011, 04:48 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

newsflash: we knew Kelly was a douche when he was at cincinnati. he's just being a douche on a bigger stage at Notre Dame.
Old 10-31-2011, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notredameleo View Post
I dont get the issue. And it worked. And saying he "killed someone" is just ridiculous and out of line.
If I sent one of my workers up in those conditions I would be charged and convicted for his death. Simple as that. Him being a raging douche is much less of an issue than sending a kid to his death. And it is in no way out of line. A body is out of line. Defending that is out of line. The actions people will excuse in the name of fandom is enough to make me puke.
Rabscuttle is offline   Reply With Quote