Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-01-2011, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At least Wieters rightfully won.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why don't you just go have *** sex with Wieters, Brodeur?
Old 11-01-2011, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's a better defensive catcher than Avila, get over it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-01-2011, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And a better hitter than Mike Piazza to boot!

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm glad Dave Littlefield decided that Dan Moskos was better than Weiters. :(
Old 11-01-2011, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
And a better hitter than Mike Piazza to boot!
http://youtu.be/dZDc0v6CoTA?t=9m5s

And not Brett Gardner? Jacoby over Bourjos and AJax? Umm.........sure.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-01-2011, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
He's a better defensive catcher than Avila, get over it.
I don't at all disagree. Just think you and Matt would make a cute couple.
Old 11-02-2011, 01:24 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andre Ethier won a gold glove? ANDRE ******* ETHIER? I give up. I don't care what his UZR was this year, he sucks in the field.

Markakis too.

Last edited by yo123 : 11-02-2011 at 01:27 AM.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 01:39 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Markakis is good in the field, or at least has been at points. Ethier though...

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-02-2011, 01:43 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you didn't think gold gloves were worthless before, you can go ahead and believe it now.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 11:51 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So McCourt has agreed to sell the dodgers, thank god.

Supposedly Mark Cuban offered to buy the dodgers a couple months ago, but kinda backed off when he heard the price would be over 1 billion. Rumors are he is finding more people to go in on it with him, so we will see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think Selig or some of the other owners want Cuban in MLB.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-02-2011, 01:11 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I don't think Selig or some of the other owners want Cuban in MLB.
They don't. He wanted to buy the Rangers and the Cubs. I think he would be great in the MLB. I'd love to see him buy the Pirates (he's from Pittsburgh). Maybe they would finally compete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he first wanted to buy the Pirates, but Selig said no. I know Mario Lemiuex and his partner wanted to buy the Pirates, but the Nuttings said no. **** the Nuttings.
Old 11-02-2011, 01:50 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Quade will not be back as the manager of the Cubs. The new manager almost has to be Ryne Sandberg.

Edit: Nevermind, Theo said the new manager must have major league coaching experience. Boo!

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Last edited by jrdrylie : 11-02-2011 at 01:59 PM.
Old 11-02-2011, 03:56 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They dont want Cuban in the MLB but for some reason I think if he is going to get in the Dodgers are the team he is going to get. I wouldnt mind Hersheiser and Garvey's group landing them either.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Last edited by SickwithIt1010 : 11-02-2011 at 04:00 PM.
Old 11-02-2011, 04:21 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where will these guys end up?
Will either leave?

J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 04:24 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Fielder definietly will. I'd say 40% chance Pujols leaves.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 11-02-2011, 04:26 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Fielder isn't goin back to the Brewers. Dont have enough cash to pay him what hes gonna get.

Quote:
Old 11-02-2011, 04:33 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

soooo happy about this F.A. who's going where? Top 50 F.A. (give or take)
1. Albert Pujols
2. Prince Fielder
3. Jose Reyes
4. C.J. Wilson
5. Yu Darvish
6. Edwin Jackson -
7. Jimmy Rollins
8. Aramis Ramirez
9. Carlos Beltran
10. Jonathan Papelbon
11. Michael Cuddyer
12. Mark Buehrle
13. David Ortiz
14. Ryan Madson
15. Hiroki Kuroda
16. Carlos Pena
17. Francisco Rodriguez
18. Roy Oswalt
19. Javier Vazquez
20. Heath Bell
21. Coco Crisp
22. Hisashi Iwakuma
23. Kelly Johnson
24. Josh Willingham
25. Paul Maholm
26. Grady Sizemore
27. Bartolo Colon
28. Erik Bedard
29. David DeJesus
30. Jason Kubel
31. Ramon Hernandez
32. Jeff Francis
33. Chris Capuano
34. Tsuyoshi Wada
35. Clint Barmes
36. Casey Kotchman
37. Freddy Garcia
38. Aaron Hill-
39. Johnny Damon
40. Aaron Harang
41. Jamey Carroll -
42. Rafael Furcal
43. Juan Pierre
44. Frank Francisco
45. Jason Marquis
46. Joel Pineiro
47. Jonathan Broxton
48. Joe Nathan
49. Kerry Wood
50. Bruce Chen

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 04:34 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
5. Yu Darvish
Is this guy gonna bust like Dice-K or is he the real deal?

Quote:
Old 11-02-2011, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
You really never know with the Japanese pitchers. I think he does well and at worst is a #3.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-02-2011, 05:53 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
To quote Dave Cameron of fangraphs:
Quote:
Can we just stop comparing pitchers on the basis of race? They're nothing alike. It'd be like comparing Stephen Strasburg to Jamie Moyer.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
To quote Dave Cameron of fangraphs:
I really don't care for that part from Cameron. He's getting compared to Dice-K because he has the most hype coming out of the NPB since Dice-K came out, it's natural. If Moyer was a giant prospect when he was drafted, Strasburg would have gotten compared to him. That statement is stupid.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-02-2011, 06:02 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D'Backs should of gotten both corner outfield gold gloves but Upton wasn't even nominated