Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-02-2011, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
Greene and Battle have exactly the same past three weeks. But, as a Jets fan I'm rolling with Greene, due to homerism. Also: I just don't trust Haley not to start feeding Thomas Jones goal line carries out of nowhere.
Actually, I think Haley finally realized Jones is done. He will still get some carries but Battle is the work horse and would get the goal line touches.
Old 11-02-2011, 07:12 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright so no AD this week, obviously Forte gets a start....who should be my other RB?

Pierre Thomas vs. TB, James Starks @ SD, or Mike Tolbert vs. GB?

Also, I lost Sean Lee as my defensive player, and well I have no idea who to pick up, any suggestions?

These are the guys who aren't available...M. Burnett, Angerer, J. Allen, G. Wilson, DQ. Jackson, Bowman, Bishop, Lewis, Posluszny, Willis and McCourty
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 10:03 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm 6-2, and rolling after starting slowly due to Foster and Charles being out.

I'm thinking about dealing SJaxx for Maclin if Jackson can have a big week this week. I would use either one as a flex, but a) I HATE SJaxx's playoff schedule, and b) It's a keeper league, and Jackson has just had so many carries, if I can unload him for a young receiver who I would be able to have next year, I think it's worth it.

Thoughts? Opinions?
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 01:00 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I'm thinking about dealing SJaxx for Maclin if Jackson can have a big week this week. I would use either one as a flex, but a) I HATE SJaxx's playoff schedule, and b) It's a keeper league, and Jackson has just had so many carries, if I can unload him for a young receiver who I would be able to have next year, I think it's worth it.

Thoughts? Opinions?
i might be hammered, but maclin for sjax is more than worth that ****
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 09:43 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
josh cribbs or chris ogbannya vs houston this week? league is ppr + points for return yardage which has me leaning pretty heavily toward cribbs, but if hillis is out, ogbannya gets the full workload at rb
Tough one. Unless Cribbs returns kickoffs, I'd go Silent G. As long as Hillis & Hardesty are out he should get plenty of work.

Quote:
Greene and Battle have exactly the same past three weeks. But, as a Jets fan I'm rolling with Greene, due to homerism. Also: I just don't trust Haley not to start feeding Thomas Jones goal line carries out of nowhere.
Yeah, I'm anti-homer on that one. lol
Greene has been doing well but I like the way KC is playing. It does look like a pretty even pick between the two. I'd go homer on a decision like that every time, as well. ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Alright so no AD this week, obviously Forte gets a start....who should be my other RB?

Pierre Thomas vs. TB, James Starks @ SD, or Mike Tolbert vs. GB?

Also, I lost Sean Lee as my defensive player, and well I have no idea who to pick up, any suggestions?

These are the guys who aren't available...M. Burnett, Angerer, J. Allen, G. Wilson, DQ. Jackson, Bowman, Bishop, Lewis, Posluszny, Willis and McCourty
If Tolbert goes and Matthews is out that choice is easy. I'd go with him over the other two even if Matthews plays, tbh.

No IDP experience for me to help much. Points for tackles? INT? Sacks? Why the hell does someone have McCourty?
Ware isn't on that list of unavailable. Peppers should be good for a few sacks vs. Vick.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 10:01 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Thoughts? Opinions?
Sounds like a good move. SJax is the more reliable, consistent of the two (unless it's ppr) and I really like him to finish strong this year. Personally, I'd take SJax but I apparently have a mancrush on him.

Old 11-03-2011, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just a quick one guys...

Pick 2 WR's and 1 FLEX, 1PPR + Return Yardage:

Chris Johnson v. CIN
Brandon Marshall @ KC
Antonio Brown v. BAL
Victor Cruz @ NE
Michael Crabtree@ WAS

Thanks people!
Old 11-03-2011, 11:54 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

victor cruz vs NE non existent seconday

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 12:54 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ahmad bradshaw has a fractured foot, grab dj ware for insurance. he could play a big role
Old 11-03-2011, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ahmad bradshaw has a fractured foot, grab dj ware for insurance. he could play a big role
Not Jacobs?
Old 11-03-2011, 01:11 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's come to this. Ugh.

Which 2 do I start?

Lance Moore vs. TB
Josh Cribbs @ HOU
TJ Housh vs. DEN
David Nelson vs. NYJ

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 01:16 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Not Jacobs?
well yes, but i'm just used to him being owned in the leagues i'm in, haha. definitely jacobs > ware
Old 11-03-2011, 01:17 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Just a quick one guys...

Pick 2 WR's and 1 FLEX, 1PPR + Return Yardage:

Chris Johnson v. CIN
Brandon Marshall @ KC
Antonio Brown v. BAL
Victor Cruz @ NE
Michael Crabtree@ WAS

Thanks people!
Brown / Cruz / coinflip

lol . . . I'd probably go Marshall.

Quote:
Great . . . Bradshaw was the only reliable RB I own in my highest buy-in league. Looks like I'll be shopping Rodgers again after this week.

Quote:
Not Jacobs?
Jacobs is most likely owned already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
It's come to this. Ugh.

Which 2 do I start?

Lance Moore vs. TB
Josh Cribbs @ HOU
TJ Housh vs. DEN
David Nelson vs. NYJ
Moore and Nelson. Hopefully Nelson returns to the world of the visible.

Old 11-03-2011, 02:31 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have Jacobs and a very good stable of RB ahead of him (FJax, Forte, Wells and P. Thomas)

I just threw out 3 trade offers trying for someone to buy high on him
Old 11-03-2011, 02:35 PM    (permalink
SFbear
Veteran

SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Standard Scoring
Pick 2
A.J. Green @ TEN
Darren Sproles vs. TB
Miles Austin vs. SEA
Jermichael Finley @ SD
SFbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 02:40 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFbear View Post
Standard Scoring
Pick 2
A.J. Green @ TEN
Darren Sproles vs. TB
Miles Austin vs. SEA
Jermichael Finley @ SD
Green and Austin
Old 11-03-2011, 03:25 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
If Tolbert goes and Matthews is out that choice is easy. I'd go with him over the other two even if Matthews plays, tbh.

No IDP experience for me to help much. Points for tackles? INT? Sacks? Why the hell does someone have McCourty?
Ware isn't on that list of unavailable. Peppers should be good for a few sacks vs. Vick.
Here's the breakdown for the IDP:

Tackle Solo - 1
Tackle Assist - .5
Sack - 2
INT - 2
Fumble Force - 2
Fumble Recovery - 2
Defensive Touchdown - 6
Safety - 2

As for Jason McCourty, he has 66.50 points so far this year which is ranked 6th overall for Defensive players.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 04:12 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFbear View Post
Standard Scoring
Pick 2
A.J. Green @ TEN
Darren Sproles vs. TB
Miles Austin vs. SEA
Jermichael Finley @ SD
I don't think I could sit Sproles at this point. He's just been too good. Sproles and Austin would be my picks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Here's the breakdown for the IDP:

Tackle Solo - 1
Tackle Assist - .5
Sack - 2
INT - 2
Fumble Force - 2
Fumble Recovery - 2
Defensive Touchdown - 6
Safety - 2

As for Jason McCourty, he has 66.50 points so far this year which is ranked 6th overall for Defensive players.
I was thinking Devin McCourty. That explains it.

A sneaky pick would be London Fletcher. He's solid, always involved in the play and their offense is just awful. With the possession time likely to be heavily skewed against the Skins DST he could have plenty of opportunity to rack up tackles. He's also good in coverage and could snag an INT here and there.

Old 11-03-2011, 06:14 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick 1, non ppr :(
C Johnson vs Cin
B Jacobs @ NE
P Thomas v TB

worst part is Battle & Murray are my 2 locks for starting

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 06:31 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I have Jacobs and a very good stable of RB ahead of him (FJax, Forte, Wells and P. Thomas)

I just threw out 3 trade offers trying for someone to buy high on him
Haha just sold high on Jacobs for Lloyd
Old 11-03-2011, 06:35 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Pick 1, non ppr :(
C Johnson vs Cin
B Jacobs @ NE
P Thomas v TB

worst part is Battle & Murray are my 2 locks for starting
Its sad but I have to go Jacobs. Thomas is going to see his carries go down again with Ingram most likely back this week.
Old 11-03-2011, 07:03 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DeMarco Murray for Larry Fitzgerald

think the guy bites?
Old 11-03-2011, 07:16 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Probably not but I am rooting for ya lol.
Old 11-03-2011, 07:42 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Sounds like a good move. SJax is the more reliable, consistent of the two (unless it's ppr) and I really like him to finish strong this year. Personally, I'd take SJax but I apparently have a mancrush on him.
All things equal I agree, Jackson is better. But he's playing Cincinnati and Pittsburgh in the playoffs, and I don't see St. Louis getting more than one TD in either of those games. And I can't keep him for next year... So that's why I'm thinking of swinging him for a young WR I can have next year, and who is more match up proof.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 01:16 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I'm debating who I should start this week, Eric Decker @OAK or Reggie Wayne vs ATL?

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote