Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-04-2011, 02:07 AM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
So I'm debating who I should start this week, Eric Decker @OAK or Reggie Wayne vs ATL?
Wayne for the safe play, Decker has more upside tho

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 02:07 AM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rank these three for the rest of the year, ppr scoring

James Starks
Jackie Battle
Jonathan Stewart

Sig by Me
Old 11-04-2011, 07:56 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mendenhall vs Ravens or Jacobs vs Pats?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 08:38 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETS5128 View Post

James Starks
Jackie Battle
Jonathan Stewart
Pffft thats a tough one...

Jonathan Stewart
Jackie Battle
James Starks
Old 11-04-2011, 08:53 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rank these RB's for the rest of the season...1PPR

Chris Johnson
Rashard Mendenhall
LeGarette Blount
Peyton Hillis
Jackie Battle

Cheers :)
Old 11-04-2011, 08:56 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I would have to go (Though it depends on how many points you get per reception):

Starks
Stewart
Battle

I think Starks is getting better and will see more action in the passing game. Stewart has been a safety valve for Cam. But can Cam keep this up all season? Battle will end with the best rushing total of all 3 but is hardly used in the passing game.

Now again it depends on the points.
Old 11-04-2011, 08:57 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post

Chris Johnson
Rashard Mendenhall
LeGarette Blount
Peyton Hillis
Jackie Battle

Blount
Mendenhall
Battle
Hillis
Johnson
Old 11-04-2011, 09:08 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Blount
Mendenhall
Battle
Hillis
Johnson
Okayyy :D

Who would win this trade? 1PPR

Chris Johnson + Brandon Marshall

for

Rashard Mendenhall + Brandon Lloyd
Old 11-04-2011, 09:17 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Okayyy :D

Who would win this trade? 1PPR

Chris Johnson + Brandon Marshall

for

Rashard Mendenhall + Brandon Lloyd
Mendenhall and Lloyd with little doubt in my mind. Johnson has been down right awful this season and Marshall has a scrub QB.

Mendenhall hasn't been performing like he should be but he has been far more consistent that CJ. Lloyd is a all or nothing kinda guy but he flourished under McDaniels last season and has done well in his first two games in STL. When Bradford comes back he is only going to get better. and is clearly their #1 WR
Old 11-04-2011, 11:20 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Pick 1, non ppr :(
C Johnson vs Cin
B Jacobs @ NE
P Thomas v TB

worst part is Battle & Murray are my 2 locks for starting
Jacobs is the safest play as long as Bradshaw is dinged up. I can see Jacobs hammering through our lousy LB core.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
So I'm debating who I should start this week, Eric Decker @OAK or Reggie Wayne vs ATL?
Wayne. The Colts aren't good but at least Painter can throw more than 10 yards downfield.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
All things equal I agree, Jackson is better. But he's playing Cincinnati and Pittsburgh in the playoffs, and I don't see St. Louis getting more than one TD in either of those games. And I can't keep him for next year... So that's why I'm thinking of swinging him for a young WR I can have next year, and who is more match up proof.
I hear ya. I like the move for the future and don't think it will hurt much this year. I was super high on Maclin & McCoy coming into the season and see no reason for that to change next year.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 11:29 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

James Starks
Jackie Battle
Jonathan Stewart
JStew

Jackie
James

The last two are close. I think Battle will be the more consistent scorer b/c he'll get 17-20 touches and 70+ yards every week with some bumps for TDs and against weak rush teams. Starks could get you 4 points one week and 15 the next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Jacobs. Nobody runs against Ngata and Cody. Though I could understand rolling with Mendy since I think the Steelers treat this as a statement game to make up for week 1. I just see this as a potential 17 - 6 type game w/Ben + Wallace getting the only viable stats for the week.

Quote:

Chris Johnson
Rashard Mendenhall
LeGarette Blount
Peyton Hillis
Jackie Battle

Yikes . . .

Mendy
Blount
Battle
CJ
Hillis

I'd put Hillis above CJ as well if he wasn't on the cover of Madden. Mendy's matchups all suck. Blount's are pretty nice. Battle's are average. CJ's are mostly good but he's just a waste at this point. Hillis is a lost cause.

Old 11-04-2011, 11:33 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Mendenhall and Lloyd with little doubt in my mind. Johnson has been down right awful this season and Marshall has a scrub QB.

Mendenhall hasn't been performing like he should be but he has been far more consistent that CJ. Lloyd is a all or nothing kinda guy but he flourished under McDaniels last season and has done well in his first two games in STL. When Bradford comes back he is only going to get better. and is clearly their #1 WR
I concur. CJ has the matchups to flourish at the end of the season but I can't see any reason to expect that to happen. It's not like he's not in game shape by now. Poor blocking is part of it but obviously CJ has to take a fair chunk of the blame since Ringer has better averages running & receiving.

Old 11-04-2011, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Mendenhall does not have a good history against the Ravens I can tell you that much.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm loving Felix Jones and Nicks looking like theyre out this week. Really makes my plays of Murray and Manningham so much stronger.

Old 11-04-2011, 01:46 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Assess this trade for me please.

Team X receives:
RB Maurice Jones-Drew
RB Joseph Addai
WR Michael Crabtree
WR Doug Baldwin

Team Y Receives:
RB Shonn Greene
RB Willis McGahee
WR Brandon Marshall
WR Julio Jones

Team X's starting lineup would project to look like this..
QB: Philip Rivers/Josh Freeman/Joe Flacco
RB: Fred Jackson
RB: Maurice Jones-Drew
WR: A.J. Green
WR: Vincent Jackson
FLEX: Mendenhall/Victor Cruz/Santonio Holmes
TE: Jimmy Graham

Team Y's starting lineup would project to look like this:
QB: Cam Newton/Tony Romo
RB: Matt Forte
RB: Shonn Greene
WR: Steve Smith
WR: Mike Wallace
FLEX: Brandon Marshall/Julio Jones
TE: Antonio Gates/Owen Daniels

I'm the commish of a pretty competitive league. I'm looking for a non-biased opinion.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 02:40 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Need a flex play. Felix and Ingram are my only backup RB at the moment, so it's between

Crabtree @ WAS
M. Williams @ NO
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 02:45 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Freeman has put up really solid numbers against NO. I can't help but think Williams would be the primary target.

Its tough but I say Williams.
Old 11-04-2011, 02:45 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28 View Post
Assess this trade for me please.

Team X receives:
RB Maurice Jones-Drew
RB Joseph Addai
WR Michael Crabtree
WR Doug Baldwin

Team Y Receives:
RB Shonn Greene
RB Willis McGahee
WR Brandon Marshall
WR Julio Jones

Team X's starting lineup would project to look like this..
QB: Philip Rivers/Josh Freeman/Joe Flacco
RB: Fred Jackson
RB: Maurice Jones-Drew
WR: A.J. Green
WR: Vincent Jackson
FLEX: Mendenhall/Victor Cruz/Santonio Holmes
TE: Jimmy Graham

Team Y's starting lineup would project to look like this:
QB: Cam Newton/Tony Romo
RB: Matt Forte
RB: Shonn Greene
WR: Steve Smith
WR: Mike Wallace
FLEX: Brandon Marshall/Julio Jones
TE: Antonio Gates/Owen Daniels

I'm the commish of a pretty competitive league. I'm looking for a non-biased opinion.
Looks fine to me. Injuries to Addai / Crabtree & McGahee / JJ and general inconsistencies for some of the others. It looks like a rather hefty price for MJD to me, but nothing so lopsided that other owners should get their panties in a bunch.

Old 11-04-2011, 02:50 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Need a flex play. Felix and Ingram are my only backup RB at the moment, so it's between

Crabtree @ WAS
M. Williams @ NO
Very tough call. Williams has been totally invisible, but that game should be high scoring. I'm totally on the fence with it, tbh. Washington is so terrible right now that I think anyone playing them has to be considered a solid start. 400 yards of offense per week . . . Crabtree has to get a reasonable chunk of that, right?

I'd go Crabtree.

Old 11-04-2011, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post

Crabtree @ WAS
M. Williams @ NO
Definitely Williams for me. He has been disappointing this year, but I think he will have big games still.

Old 11-04-2011, 03:31 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Crabtree, in general. I haven't started him yet but I was able to scoop him up a few weeks ago and his two outings have been mostly encouraging, to me. Williams has seen decent targets, lately, and I can see a lot of offense in this game. Coming off the bye could be good for Tampa's offense, as well. I don't mind either one, this week. I'd just prefer Megatron to not be on a bye.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 04:04 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
I'm loving Felix Jones and Nicks looking like theyre out this week. Really makes my plays of Murray and Manningham so much stronger.
Im not so sure that Nicks being out helps Manningham that much. Without Nicks the giants dont have a receiver that dictates coverage and draws the D's attention. Its not like the pats d can stop anyone tho

Sig by Me
Old 11-04-2011, 07:44 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Im not so sure that Nicks being out helps Manningham that much. Without Nicks the giants dont have a receiver that dictates coverage and draws the D's attention. Its not like the pats d can stop anyone tho
Usually I'd be worried about him getting more of the coverage, but it is the Patriots and their horrible pass defense so more coverage won't matter as long as it comes with more targets. Ben tore them up, I'm hoping Eli throws it like 40 times as well. Thinking about picking Ballard back up to play this one but I'm going with Dickson against the Steelers who love to give touchdowns to TEs.

Old 11-04-2011, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have Beanie Wells and this guy offered me Murray,Freeman and Bradshaw but he said that he is willing to trade anyone for him.

These are his good players imo

Bradshaw
Murray
Stevie Johnson
Desean Jackson
Jason Witten
and Jackie Battle.

Which 2 or 3 players should I trade for?
Old 11-04-2011, 08:03 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Definitely Williams for me. He has been disappointing this year, but I think he will have big games still.

Agreed.

I expect the Niners to get a lead on the Skins and don't expect much passing.

Besides, feel like Mike Williams is due. He's still been piling up catches, just the yards and touchdowns haven't been there. Think this is the week he gets in the endzone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
It's come to this. Ugh.

Which 2 do I start?

Lance Moore vs. TB
Josh Cribbs @ HOU
TJ Housh vs. DEN
David Nelson vs. NYJ
Eh, Moore and Nelson. More because I really don't like the other two. I have no idea what to expect from Housh and it's not like he was great when playing last year. MoMass is playing this week, so I like Cribbs less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Pick 1, non ppr :(
C Johnson vs Cin
B Jacobs @ NE
P Thomas v TB

worst part is Battle & Murray are my 2 locks for starting
Jacobs. I'd also play Thomas over CJ. CJ **** the bed against a woeful Indy run defense, and the Bengals are very good against the run.

Quote:
Just a quick one guys...

Pick 2 WR's and 1 FLEX, 1PPR + Return Yardage:

Chris Johnson v. CIN
Brandon Marshall @ KC
Antonio Brown v. BAL
Victor Cruz @ NE
Michael Crabtree@ WAS

Thanks people!
Cruz for sure, NE secondary is terrible & Nicks is out. I'd go Marshall too. Then, it comes down to Crabs and Brown for me. Brown gets a bump with Sanders out....I'd probably go with him but it's pretty much a toss up.

CJ couldn't get anything going against the woeful Indy d, Bengals are great against run and Munchak hinted to a hot hand approach to running back