Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-04-2011, 05:53 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DI View Post
Saw that Oakland will be taking offers on Gio, Cahill and basically everyone besides Jemile Weeks. Would love to see if they'd possibly be interested in a Gardner for Gio swap or maybe Gardner and Hector Noesi for Gio.
Dayton better be on the phone as we speak discussing Gio
Old 11-04-2011, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jim Thome to the Phillies has been agreed upon.
Old 11-04-2011, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Hopefully Reyes comes down to Miami. At least that way he can still be mine, kinda.
What?? That would be terrible.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DI View Post
Saw that Oakland will be taking offers on Gio, Cahill and basically everyone besides Jemile Weeks. Would love to see if they'd possibly be interested in a Gardner for Gio swap or maybe Gardner and Hector Noesi for Gio.
Would love to buy low on Brett Anderson.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-04-2011, 08:00 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
What?? That would be terrible.

We suck anyway. I live about 10 minutes away from the new Marlins stadium now. Plus Mets vs. Marlins games, so I'd still be able to see a lot of Mr. Reyes.
Old 11-04-2011, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
We suck anyway. I live about 10 minutes away from the new Marlins stadium now. Plus Mets vs. Marlins games, so I'd still be able to see a lot of Mr. Reyes.
We do but I still can't root for Reyes if he stays in the division. I'm just going to go ahead and hope I don't have to watch that. Reyes in teal makes me sick thinking about it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-04-2011, 08:07 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We do but I still can't root for Reyes if he stays in the division. I'm just going to go ahead and hope I don't have to watch that. Reyes in teal makes me sick thinking about it.
Don't worry, it won't be teal. It will be some rainbow *** ****. And if it were any other team in division, I'd agree, but I'm being greedy here.
Old 11-04-2011, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Don't worry, it won't be teal. It will be some rainbow *** ****. And if it were any other team in division, I'd agree, but I'm being greedy here.
I understand. If Selig and the Wilpons weren't good friends we wouldn't have to deal with this garbage. How does a big market team let a premium player at a premium position walk because of money. It kills me.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-04-2011, 08:11 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
I understand. If Selig and the Wilpons weren't good friends we wouldn't have to deal with this garbage. How does a big market team let a premium player at a premium position walk because of money. It kills me.

It's disgusting. I hate the fact that it's November ******* 4th and I'm so accepting to the fact that he's gone already.
Old 11-04-2011, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Would love to buy low on Brett Anderson.
Same here. I wouldn't mind Pennington either.
Old 11-05-2011, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Tigers are interested in trading for David Wright I just read. Why don't you just take both and then I'll just root for you guys.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-05-2011, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Tigers are interested in trading for David Wright I just read. Why don't you just take both and then I'll just root for you guys.
LINK REQUIRED. NOW (please)
Old 11-05-2011, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
LINK REQUIRED. NOW (please)
No link sorry. Heyman is always on the local NY sports radio station here and he said it in the interview. I read it on a Mets message board.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-05-2011, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Possible new Marlins uni's

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-05-2011, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Over/Under: 2 months until HanRam throws a bitchfit in that thing.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What time is the *** pride parade?

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
What time is the *** pride parade?
They'll have one in CF every time someone hits a homer.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
They'll have one in CF every time someone hits a homer.
Especially with that monstrosity they plan on putting in CF.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-05-2011, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, that's what I meant.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
Yeah, that's what I meant.
Ahh sorry good call then haha.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-05-2011, 09:07 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh man, those things are hideous. Easily the worst in sports.
Old 11-05-2011, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Someone must be playing a huge joke between the logo, uniforms, and CF thing. I can't believe they're going to have all that.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-05-2011, 09:19 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I mean...the Marlins had one of the best uniforms in baseball... WTF is wrong with them?
Old 11-06-2011, 05:00 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brian Wilson is not funny. At all.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote