Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-04-2011, 10:30 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Usually I'd be worried about him getting more of the coverage, but it is the Patriots and their horrible pass defense so more coverage won't matter as long as it comes with more targets. Ben tore them up, I'm hoping Eli throws it like 40 times as well. Thinking about picking Ballard back up to play this one but I'm going with Dickson against the Steelers who love to give touchdowns to TEs.
Yeah the Pats d sucks im actually playing ballard at the flex this week expecting at least 50 yards and a score

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 10:51 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should I start Chris Obbonnaya or no one?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 11:32 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Should I start Chris Obbonnaya or no one?
Or no one?

I'm actually starting Ogbo in one of the deeper leagues I'm in.

I think he's an OK fantasy bet. Not a great matchup and he's not exactly a great player - but he'll get touches, and the fact that he's very involved in the passing game helps his case.
Old 11-04-2011, 11:39 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Darren McFadden is out Bush is about to do work

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 11:46 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Taiwan Jones you mean

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 11:53 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes! The guy I'm facing has both AP and DMac out this week. I got lucky lol
Old 11-05-2011, 12:03 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

*looks at Jim then back at the post*

something like that?

Old 11-05-2011, 08:06 AM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just traded DeMarco Murray for DeSean Jackson...I feel pretty good about it. Sell high, buy low move. The Eagles offense is coming on, and I'm deep at running back and a little thin at wide receiver in that league.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 08:56 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Probably not a bad deal. Murray will be big this week, and maybe next if Jones is out again, but once Jones comes back I think Jackson has more value, and thatll be playoff time.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 08:59 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
I have Beanie Wells and this guy offered me Murray,Freeman and Bradshaw but he said that he is willing to trade anyone for him.

These are his good players imo

Bradshaw
Murray
Stevie Johnson
Desean Jackson
Jason Witten
and Jackie Battle.

Which 2 or 3 players should I trade for?
I'd definitely try to get Jackson, Johnson, and Bradshaw. Depends on what you need though, Witten has a ton of value if you dont have a good TE already.

Old 11-05-2011, 09:11 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who wins Andre Johnson, Andy Dalton, and Reggie Wayne for Miles Austin, Percy Harvin, and Ben Tate?
derza222 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Heisman
Rookie

Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Who wins Andre Johnson, Andy Dalton, and Reggie Wayne for Miles Austin, Percy Harvin, and Ben Tate?
If Andre Johnson misses any more time, I'd take the second one because Percy is starting to actually do something with Ponder in, and Miles Austin is finally healthy. So yeah idk I'd take the second deal
Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Heisman
Rookie

Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Which of these is the best flex play this week? I only need one player.

Chris Ogbannaya @ Hou
Jacoby Jones vs. Cle
Ben Tate vs. Cle
James Jones @ SD
Heath Miller @ Bal

Honestly right now I think the top two candidates are James Jones and Chris Ogbannaya... I don't know if its the lack of targets or what but James Jones seems super underrated to me right now. He has 45 points in the last 4 weeks including 3 touchdowns. Am I missing something?
Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 12:48 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisman View Post
Which of these is the best flex play this week? I only need one player.

Chris Ogbannaya @ Hou
Jacoby Jones vs. Cle
Ben Tate vs. Cle
James Jones @ SD
Heath Miller @ Bal

Honestly right now I think the top two candidates are James Jones and Chris Ogbannaya... I don't know if its the lack of targets or what but James Jones seems super underrated to me right now. He has 45 points in the last 4 weeks including 3 touchdowns. Am I missing something?
Ogbo.

Yes, not much of a name, but he's the starter and he's going to get a ton of touches, especially since he's involved in the passing game.

OK, pick two.

Sidney Rice
Stevie Johnson
Mike Williams (TB)

Definitely think I'll go Sidney. I'm concerned about a trip to Revis Island for Stevie, and I feel as if MW is due.
Old 11-05-2011, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

I'd go MW. He's been getting his targets, just hasn't gotten it done lately. I think he's bound for a big game somewhere soon.

And Johnson is playing Revis, something I just don't mess with in fantasy.

Old 11-05-2011, 02:16 PM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick my flex, PPR

Brandon jacobs @ NE
Jackie battle @ Miami
Reggie Wayne Vs. atlanta

Right now I have Jacobs in, I had been playing battle at my flex but Jacobs is probably gonna get 80% of the carries and the pats d is soft. Reggie no longer possesses breakout potential with painter at the helm.
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Definitely not Wayne. That parts easy.

I like the Jacobs pick. He'll probably get w good amount of carries and definitely the goal line carries. I'd be worried about the Giants simply throwing the ball all over the field though.

Old 11-05-2011, 02:40 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Might be able to get Mendenhall for DeMarco Murray, should I do it? Mendenhall has been kind of a bust this year.

my starters then would be....

QB-Stafford
RB- S. Jackson
RB. Blount
WR- Maclin
WR- AJ Green
Flex- Mendenhall/Julio/Starks/J-Stew/Greg Little
Def- Cowboys/Falcons
K- Henery
Old 11-05-2011, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Hard to judge at this point. Mendenhall looks like the more reliable option, he's going to get his carries. But he hasn't been having a great year by any means. Murray is going to lose carries to Jones whenever he gets back, but until then he's a great option.

Old 11-05-2011, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steven Jackson vs Beanie Wells. They are playing each other. My league is non-PPR. Leaning towards Jax, but just because he is a tough man to bench after last week.
Old 11-05-2011, 07:20 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm thinking about picking up Ogbo to start this week as my flex with AD on a bye. My bench is decent though, so not sure who to drop. Options are:

Greg Little
Ben Tate
Kendall Hunter (I have Frank Gore)
Jonathan Baldwin
Javon Ringer
Michael Crabtree
Antonio Brown

Or I could just start a few of those guys instead of him (have to start 3 of them anyway with byes, so I'd need to start 4 if I don't pick him up so I figure I should). It's a league where you bid for free agents and I just won the rights to Ogbo, Baldwin, and Ringer - didn't think I'd get all three and I bid the least for Ogbo but with Hillis out he's the most valuable this week.
derza222 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 11:33 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Need opinions on if this is a fair trade (I'm the commisioner)

Jackie Battle+James Starks+Miles Austin for Darren McFadden

Im pretty sure im not gonna allow it just want your guys opinions

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 11:53 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think it's a ridiculously unfair trade

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 11:55 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

thats pretty ridiculously unfair but unless you think they are scheming or something im opposed to declining trades

Old 11-06-2011, 01:22 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i don't think it's that bad short term. starks hasn't done much lately, but battle isn't getting challenged in kc any time soon and if the guy needs a wr, austin isn't bad
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote