Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-06-2011, 02:30 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETS5128 View Post
Need opinions on if this is a fair trade (I'm the commisioner)

Jackie Battle+James Starks+Miles Austin for Darren McFadden

Im pretty sure im not gonna allow it just want your guys opinions
I think you should be explaining why your not going to allow this trade, I hate leagues where the commish doesn't agree with trades so he declines them. Your not supposed to play manager for all 12 teams as a commish, so what you don't agree with it, it's plenty fair.

Austin isn't that far off from just having a huge 3 TD game, and McFadden is hurt right now. Those 2 alone make it a fair enough trade to leave be, let alone the two RB's help out with some insurance at the position.

There is absolutely no reason to decline this deal what so ever. But some people like leagues where the commish has this kind of power. It's laughable to be that you'd even consider declining this, aside from the fact that you've already made up your mind.

FYI just because you wouldn't do a trade, doesn't make it unfair, or cheating. Which is the only time you should screw up what another owner is trying to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 10:09 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Steven Jackson vs Beanie Wells. They are playing each other. My league is non-PPR. Leaning towards Jax, but just because he is a tough man to bench after last week.
I'm playing Jax. He has been great the last two weeks. I can't imagine benching Wells though, who are your backs?

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 10:11 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont think its too unfair of a deal at all. Depends on what the other people think they need and what they think is going to happen.

As long as both people think they're doing whats right for them there's no reason to decline it.

Old 11-06-2011, 10:33 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pierre Thomas vs TB, Stevie Johnson vs NYJ or Desean Jackson vs Chicago? PPR league.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 10:38 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should I pick up Daniel Thomas who is on the waiver wire? I need a flex option this week.
Old 11-06-2011, 10:39 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Pierre Thomas vs TB, Stevie Johnson vs NYJ or Desean Jackson vs Chicago? PPR league.
I'd go Pierre Thomas. Johnson is probably going to get shut-down by Revis so I don't like your chances there, and DeSean Jackson just doesn't produce, the only way he does is if he gets one deep ball. I wouldn't count on it he has not been the same player he was last year.

Thomas is a high-powered offense angry over last weeks embarrassment, I think they come out hungry and put up points on the Bucs. By default, Thomas is your man.

I have a close one...

Jordy Nelson @ SD

or

Vincent Jackson vs. GB

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 10:51 AM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I think you should be explaining why your not going to allow this trade, I hate leagues where the commish doesn't agree with trades so he declines them. Your not supposed to play manager for all 12 teams as a commish, so what you don't agree with it, it's plenty fair.

Austin isn't that far off from just having a huge 3 TD game, and McFadden is hurt right now. Those 2 alone make it a fair enough trade to leave be, let alone the two RB's help out with some insurance at the position.

There is absolutely no reason to decline this deal what so ever. But some people like leagues where the commish has this kind of power. It's laughable to be that you'd even consider declining this, aside from the fact that you've already made up your mind.

FYI just because you wouldn't do a trade, doesn't make it unfair, or cheating. Which is the only time you should screw up what another owner is trying to do.
The major reason i dont wanna allow it is cuz the Mcadden owner is 0-8 and has basically mailed it in for the year, this is just the last straw. Believe me man im not that type of commish, i have yet to veto a trade all year long

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 11:40 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What do you guys think? Schaub or Cassel this week???

Edit: Post # 7,000 baby!!!!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 11:51 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone????

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 01:04 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

*sigh* I started Sidney Rice instead of Julio Jones today. /sigh.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 03:00 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Should I start Chris Obbonnaya or no one?
I should have gone with no one.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 03:05 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Started DeMarco Murray at flex, had a good day, but i sat julio who had a great day. ****
Old 11-07-2011, 12:55 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got Fred Jackson, Joe Flacco and Miles Austin in a trade today, I feel good. Gave up Colt McCoy, Sam Bradford and my first round pick next year though. I'm 8-1 but Ive suffered some setbacks lately, namely Kenny Britt and Jahvid Best, so this pretty much puts a wrap on the season. Really hurting for picks next year though.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 11-07-2011, 01:47 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Very tough call. Williams has been totally invisible, but that game should be high scoring. I'm totally on the fence with it, tbh. Washington is so terrible right now that I think anyone playing them has to be considered a solid start. 400 yards of offense per week . . . Crabtree has to get a reasonable chunk of that, right?

I'd go Crabtree.
They put up the exact same points, if it makes you feel any better about the indecision.

Didn't do a whole lot, but I already won it with Shady still to go.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 01:57 AM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I should have gone with no one.
Ya, me too. Was so bad I was just cheering for him to finish in the positive. Brutal.
Old 11-07-2011, 03:31 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Four in a row!!!!
Old 11-07-2011, 08:08 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I got Fred Jackson, Joe Flacco and Miles Austin in a trade today, I feel good. Gave up Colt McCoy, Sam Bradford and my first round pick next year though. I'm 8-1 but Ive suffered some setbacks lately, namely Kenny Britt and Jahvid Best, so this pretty much puts a wrap on the season. Really hurting for picks next year though.
You can trade first round picks? Also unless its a keeper it sounds like you shot yourself in the foot for next season.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:14 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You can trade first round picks? Also unless its a keeper it sounds like you shot yourself in the foot for next season.
It is a keeper. I'll definitely end up keeping Flacco, and most likely Austin too. My other option is unloading Austin or Jackson when it's time to declare keepers next year, as both could be keepers for other teams. I'm basically giving up my first rounder next year for half a seasons production from Jackson and Austin.
Quote:
Old 11-07-2011, 08:16 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah that could work out really well depending on who you keep and who you can pawn but all in all it should really sure up your team for the rest of this season/ playoffs
Old 11-07-2011, 09:19 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just winz gamez.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:59 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

8-1 for me dominating my league this year. I have had the highest score five out of the nine weeks. Lets hope my run continues.
Old 11-07-2011, 11:01 AM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i just got offered this..

I get:
Brandon Jacobs
James Jones
Roy Helu (who may I add I drafted, and kept untill last week when i dropped him for Bernanrd Scott... fml)

They get:
Larry Fitzgerald

My RBs are: Ray Rice, Jahvid Best, Ringer, Bernard Scott
WRs: Larry, Sydney Rice, Manningham, David Neslon, Doug Baldwin and Hester

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:12 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I say no... Its not worth it. Not even close. Your WR core would get significantly worse and your RB Stable would get marginally better.

Who ever is offering you that trade is trying to sell high on Jacobs and Helu

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 11-07-2011 at 11:15 AM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Started out 0-5. Led the league in points 4 straight weeks to get to 4-5. Only change I made was picking up Murray.

Old 11-07-2011, 11:21 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

I'd say no to that trade. You're getting more guys back, but you're losing a guy that can put up a ton of points.