Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Does Aaron Rodgers become the best qb in the league?
Yes 64 58.18%
No 46 41.82%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-26-2011, 12:59 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Hold the phone. Aaron Rodgers is the Green Bay Packers QB? The same guy who slipped in the draft and was selected after Alex Smith?
Aaron Rodgers wishes he was Alex Smith.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 01:04 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Aaron Rodgers wishes he was Alex Smith.
The 49ers wish he was Alex Smith.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 01:40 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Agent Smith wishes he were Alex Smith
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 01:45 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Agent Smith wishes he were Alex Smith
Stop being so awesome, I can only rep you so much and you've been on a roll recently.

...Lets snuggle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 02:40 PM    (permalink
mellojello
Veteran

mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Umm... I love Rodgers as our QB but Favre has had more than 4 good seasons under his belt.

Don't forget Favre helped turn around the franchise. He also won 3 consecutive MVPs and is the only player to ever do so. Led the team to 2 Super bowls and won one.
Yeah, but Farve was a douche.
mellojello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 03:24 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
Has it? Or is he just getting the ball out a lot faster? I'd say the line has barely improved in the last two seasons(it was horrible when it was missing half the starters a few years ago now) but Rodgers is just getting the ball out quicker.
Against New Orleans I watched the line a lot and saw them pick up the Saints' blitzes all night long. Rarely was there pressure on him. The line has significantly improved from 2 years ago. It's not the best in the league, but even against us they did a great job picking up our blitzes, sliding protection, etc.

Give credit to McCarthy as well. He sets up plays later in the game with different looks.

Quote:
It's like the Bears OL, it looks poor when Cutler gets the ball out quickly to shorter routes, it looks all time awful when he holds the ball and they try deeper routes.
There's absolutely no comparison between the two lines. I would say that Green Bay has an upper echelon OL, whereas Chicago is at the bottom of the barrel. I can't count how many times one of our tackles/tight ends has blocked down and left an edge rusher a free lane to Cutler. The missed assignments by our offensive line is laughable. And let's not even talk about blitz pickup. When the defense stacks players up on the line of scrimmage I have this pit in my stomach as to what will happen next.

Quote:
Rodgers is just playing incredible football right now. Whether it be the rule changes or not, he is putting the ball in just about perfect places on an absurd amount of his throws. Obviously he is in a great situation, you don't win Superbowls in this league without having a very strong team around you but there are plenty of other guys in similar situations that aren't playing nearly as well as him also.
Oh there's no doubt he's playing incredible football. It's fairly obvious that the weapons don't make the Quarterback, but they certainly help. Prime example was on Sunday when Jennings broke free down field as Rodgers extended the play. His receivers know how to play and help their QB out. They are a machine right now because everyone is pulling their own weight. The only way you stop that offense is if you either knock Rodgers out of the game (make him gunshy) or if they beat themselves. It's like they have answer for everything.

Blitz = hot read. Sit back = pitch and catch. Press coverage = ball over the top. Overpursue the backside = rollout. They are one step ahead of everyone right now in terms of the playcalling and execution.

Quote:
That would be the main thing I've noticed this season, no one has worked out how to stop the spread or even really to slow it yet so few teams are using it. Just surprises me that with every defense complaining about how they aren't allowed to cover(fair complaint I'll add) why teams aren't doing it more.
I personally believe the way to the beat the Packers is to knock Rodgers on his ass. Peppers knocked the **** out of him last year (albeit it was a hit to the helmet) and Rodgers wasn't the same in the 2nd Half. He's way too comfortable in the pocket. Sure, you might give up some big plays, but blitz consistently and get some shots in on him.

It was hilarious to me to see New Orleans sit back and let Rodgers dictate where he wanted to go with the ball. You have to dictate what he does with the ball and force his hand by brining pressure.

I know I said earlier that they do a great job picking up blitzes, but eventually you'll get to him and make him uncomfortable. I'd rather get beat being aggressive than sitting back and watching him slice me to pieces.

I guess my argument is that Rodgers gets all this love, but it's the sum of the parts that make the offense what it is. Sure, the QB should get the lions share of the credit, but he has the best receiving core in the game, a brilliant OC/QB coach, a solid run game and a good offensive line.

I mentioned this on another board, but Rodgers is the blueprint of how to build pieces around a franchise QB and develop him. Cutler is the blueprint of how to bring in a talented QB and see him crumble because you didn't give him a good foundation.

Rodgers was set up to succeed. Cutler was set up to fail. Angelo believed that getting the QB would solve everything (he even said it in an interview).

Jay is always going to be a risk QB that'll make boneheaded plays (much like Favre), but those mistakes would be far less if he had more protection, an offense built to cater to his strengths and a set of legit receivers to throw to. He has none of those. I really don't know if he'd be as successful as Rodgers is right now, but I'd like to think he'd be a much better QB with more efficiency because of the individual talent he possesses.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Breed
Veteran

Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All i was saying in my previous post was i still think a guy like Brady with 3 ringz will still be ahead of Rodgers. i know ringz isn't what make s a good QB, but Brady is better with less talent around him...
Breed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 03:28 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let me put it this way. Rodgers is the engine that drives the Ferrari. On the outside it looks really nice, but if you put a mediocre engine in it all it'll be is a pretty exterior.

Is Rodgers the most important piece of the offense? Of course. He's what makes it go, but I think that's what makes their offense so ******* good. It's the sum of the parts. They all work extremely well together, which is why it's hard to shut it down.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 10-26-2011, 03:32 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breed View Post
All i was saying in my previous post was i still think a guy like Brady with 3 ringz will still be ahead of Rodgers. i know ringz isn't what make s a good QB, but Brady is better with less talent around him...
Define 'less talent.' Brady has a ridiculous offensive line that let's him pick and choose where he wants to go with the ball without much pressure. He doesn't have Rodgers' receivers, but Brady is set up to succeed as well.

And let's not act like Welker, Hernandez and Gronkowski are stiffs. That's a pretty reliable receiving core right there.

Quote:
Old 10-26-2011, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Define 'less talent.' Brady has a ridiculous offensive line that let's him pick and choose where he wants to go with the ball without much pressure. He doesn't have Rodgers' receivers, but Brady is set up to succeed as well.

And let's not act like Welker, Hernandez and Gronkowski are stiffs. That's a pretty reliable receiving core right there.
He didn't always have them though. But the discussion is of right now, so I shall agree with you. Its not like Brady is playing with unknowns either.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aaron Rodgers can play like he's playing now and his team could give up 52 points with the opposing QB throwing 12 passes, and people here would argue that Rodgers got outplayed because he lost... smh lol.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 04:50 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breed View Post
No hes not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 04:54 PM    (permalink
murdamal86
Veteran

murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.

As of right NOW at this very moment, of course Rodgers is the best QB in the league, how is this debatable
murdamal86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 05:05 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rodgers receivers, and the O-coordinator, do not get the credit they deserve.
Yes Arod makes some unbelievable passes, into barey a footxfoot window. See the Super Bowl.

But when watching the Ravens Monday night.... seeing replays of Flacco's targets.... those POS's are NOT open. He has everyone covered, and can either throw it to his guy and it's picked, or he can throw it extra wide before he gets sacked.

Almost always when I see Rodgers throw it, the camera then follows the ball to the target, and the receiver is somehow almost always open. Like 70% of the time these days.

That's A) great playcalls/schemes, and B) great route-running.
It is the sum of all parts, it's not all Rodgers for sure.

And even though I am the Packer homer, to say he's separated himself from Tom Brady, that's false. He may be currently above him for this year's MVP, but Brady just had the one bad half in Buffalo, otherwise it's neck & neck.

Lotta football left.

I sure would like to see those two #12's face off against each other in February in Indy.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 05:31 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is something I have to add...

There is a very strong likelyhood that the Packers can go 17-0 in this regular season.

I just looked at their remaining schedule and honestly the only team that looks like a threat is the Giants and MAYBE 1/2 from the lions.

freakin packers man...
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
There is something I have to add...

There is a very strong likelyhood that the Packers can go 17-0 in this regular season.

I just looked at their remaining schedule and honestly the only team that looks like a threat is the Giants and MAYBE 1/2 from the lions.

freakin packers man...
I disagree. I'm willing to guarantee that there is no way the Packers go 17-0 this regular season...

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:24 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I will gladly do a sig bet with you on that.
mqtirishfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:38 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hahah sorry im stupid. didnt pay attention to the bye and was just looking at the week number.

I know there's only 16 games in a season, i just brain farted =(
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 03:36 AM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Umm... I love Rodgers as our QB but Favre has had more than 4 good seasons under his belt.

Don't forget Favre helped turn around the franchise. He also won 3 consecutive MVPs and is the only player to ever do so. Led the team to 2 Super bowls and won one.
Favre was also a colossal choke artist and a turnover waiting to happen. Being a complete and total doucher, while largely irrelevant, likely factored into his atrocious decision making.

As for the league MVPs, meh. The one he split with Barry should have been Barry's outright. Hard to put much stock in a popularity contest anyway. John Madden probably stuffed the ballot box that year.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 10:20 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
@ESPNStatsInfo: Rodgers: 65.2 comp pct on throws 20+ yards downfield. Only 3 QB have higher comp pct on ALL throws

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 10:21 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
hahah sorry im stupid. didnt pay attention to the bye and was just looking at the week number.

I know there's only 16 games in a season, i just brain farted =(
I still think they're going to lose the Bears or Giants and one of the two against the Lions. Not that 14-2 isn't an incredible record or anything, but I just don't see them going 16-0 with 4 division games left of which only one is against the Vikings who only lost by a score last time themselves.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote