Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-08-2011, 12:16 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any east coaster got this s game yet,and are the servers over loading yet ?
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 12:31 AM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys should come over here to Afghanistan, you don't even have to worry about servers and release dates to experience modern warfare.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 12:39 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Geez. Debbie Downer over here.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 12:50 AM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haha...yah, I hate these games with a passion. They're time vampires! Not to mention whenever I need the damn infantry guys to do something for me they're always hiding in their rooms playing stupid call of duty. I guess we don't get shot at enough in real life for them, so they have to get virtually shot at too. But hey, whatever floats your boat I guess.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 01:17 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Took me 10 minutes at Walmart. My friend around the corner said Gamestop has a line od 300 people around the building. Don't know how you guys deal with that crap lol. I don't need to trade a game in that bad when on the flip Im in line forever or there super early. I left my house at 11:45.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 01:38 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some guy has 2 days already of play time.
Old 11-08-2011, 02:11 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I've been playing since 12:30 and I'm already level 17, my MP5 is a level 10 I believe and this game is epic. Felt a little slow at first but I'm used to it now.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 02:13 AM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I played with Devin Taylor for 30 minutes then i put back in my BF3. He likes it alot tho

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 02:26 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I waited maybe 5 minutes at Wal Mart to get mine. Best Buy and Gamestop had their whole parking lot packed and people waiting out in the cold when I was on the way home with my copy.
Old 11-08-2011, 02:27 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Took me 10 minutes at Walmart. My friend around the corner said Gamestop has a line od 300 people around the building. Don't know how you guys deal with that crap lol. I don't need to trade a game in that bad when on the flip Im in line forever or there super early. I left my house at 11:45.
haha Same for me. I left at 11:50 and there was a line of maybe 10 people to get the game. When I left, there were tons of people at Best Buy and Gamestop freezing their butt off.
Old 11-08-2011, 02:32 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Some guy has 2 days already of play time.
And he paid like $1300 for it. It definitely isn't worth that much money.
Old 11-08-2011, 02:46 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Or he works for the developers/publishers....

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 02:47 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just watched my roommate play a couple games, and it looks identical to MW2.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 02:52 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

same exact engine as MW2 so it should look the exact same, basically new maps, new guns and different loadouts. $60 expansion

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 03:31 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just had to jump on as invisible. My wireless was kicking me on and off for a long time. Finally started getting in a groove so we'll see if it stays good to go for the time being.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 03:37 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At level 11 right now. It is definitely a mix of MW2 and BO. I like it.
Old 11-08-2011, 04:38 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Or he works for the developers/publishers....
I read that they auctioned off the copy on ebay, but knowing the publishers would work as well.

Damn, I suck at this game.
Old 11-08-2011, 04:52 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At level 17, kinda rough at the beginning when your guns have no attachments or proficiencies.
Old 11-08-2011, 05:08 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
At level 17, kinda rough at the beginning when your guns have no attachments or proficiencies.
I hit level 3 before I died so many times that I decided to do campaign.
Old 11-08-2011, 05:17 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

So from the looks of it, i'm definitely gonna stick to HC. All the HUD is extremely useful, especially with all the stuff going on and unlocking, but the damage just isn't doing it at long range.
Old 11-08-2011, 07:08 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Made it to Level 24 in just over 2.5 hours of play time. Did mostly Kill Confirmed on regular core.

Some quick observations/tips for those that are really gonna sink your teeth in today:

1. If you plan on using an AR, stick to the M4 or SCAR until you unlock the CM901, which is a much better gun, and the one you should level up most until you unlock more weapons.

2. Personally, i thought using a handgun over a machine pistol was more effective. The machine pistols have a really high fire rate and a good amount of recoil, so you find your shot going all over the place pretty often if you can't manage it.

3. Stay away from the M16 if you're playing regular core. A full three round burst to the chest at close distance does not kill. I found that the hard/annoying way.

4. Use your EMP grenade to take out SAM turrets and Sentries.

5. SoH is easy to level up to pro, so do that quickly before you unlock Blind Eye and Extreme Conditioning.

6. Run Hardline as soon as you get it.

7. Level up stalker as the last perk since Marksman is useless unless you're sniping.

8. I'd recommend rolling with the Support Strike Package. It's the only one that doesn't reset after death, and it helps your team out a TON. Regularly puts up UAVs and SAM Turrets to take out the opponents air support. Also, unlock the Advanced UAV and Juggernaut Recon asap, those are huge rewards.

Didn't see anything out of the ordinary, or glitchy/exploity. Only thing is that sometimes it seemed like i got out gunned because of a better connection, but nothing that had me raging. Overall it was a pretty damn good experience, i had no problems at all.

I'm done for the night, probably gonna get at it again early afternoon tomorrow.

Last edited by MetSox17 : 11-08-2011 at 07:11 AM.
MetSox17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 10:33 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MetSox ,
good early review I will have my copy earlier today once I get out of this boring worksource class deal.I can't to go and camp like a mofo with a shot gun.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 10:35 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A lot of people got a free copy of MW3 if they went to the convention in california I read a blog where everyone got a copy about a month ahead of time

BTW I'm on lvl 20 after a few hours of playng

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 10:37 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post
I played with Devin Taylor for 30 minutes then i put back in my BF3. He likes it alot tho
His interception for 6 was epic.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 10:50 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I stayed up till 5am playing this and woke up at 7 for class and right after class I'm at work I'm on my 2nd cup of coffee, so tired.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote