Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-07-2011, 01:20 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

teams falling apart. just had miles austin go down with injury. i really need to make a run to get into the playoffs. my wrs are nicks, fitz, miles, decker. my rbs are forte, mathews, tolbert, chris johnson. point system is .5 ppr. i just got offered gronk and bmarsh for cj and jimmy graham. keeper league. cj and bmarsh cant be kept so its a wash. gronk is rd 9 and jimmy g is rd 6. jimmy g still has his bye week to come.
Old 11-07-2011, 03:36 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonRath View Post
i just got offered this..

I get:
Brandon Jacobs
James Jones
Roy Helu (who may I add I drafted, and kept untill last week when i dropped him for Bernanrd Scott... fml)

They get:
Larry Fitzgerald

My RBs are: Ray Rice, Jahvid Best, Ringer, Bernard Scott
WRs: Larry, Sydney Rice, Manningham, David Neslon, Doug Baldwin and Hester
I agree w/Cain - you're buying high on two RBs that could easily have just played their best game of the season. Pass. Rice + Best can be solid (assuming Best ever comes back) and your WR core isn't good enough to lose the one guy who can really blow up routinely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETS5128 View Post
Need opinions on if this is a fair trade (I'm the commisioner)

Jackie Battle+James Starks+Miles Austin for Darren McFadden

Im pretty sure im not gonna allow it just want your guys opinions
It's fair, though Austin's injury makes me wonder why anyone would bother at this point.

One owner (DMC) sucks and because of that you're going to veto a trade that screws the other owner too? I wouldn't. Just boot the mail-it-in guy in the offseason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
teams falling apart. just had miles austin go down with injury. i really need to make a run to get into the playoffs. my wrs are nicks, fitz, miles, decker. my rbs are forte, mathews, tolbert, chris johnson. point system is .5 ppr. i just got offered gronk and bmarsh for cj and jimmy graham. keeper league. cj and bmarsh cant be kept so its a wash. gronk is rd 9 and jimmy g is rd 6. jimmy g still has his bye week to come.
It's a solid deal. BMarsh is a pain in the ass to own, but you will be fine w/Forte / Matthew / Tolbert and I'm not sure Decker is reliable at all. Are you starting 3 WR?

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 04:15 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
It's a solid deal. BMarsh is a pain in the ass to own, but you will be fine w/Forte / Matthew / Tolbert and I'm not sure Decker is reliable at all. Are you starting 3 WR?
yes we start 3 wrs. bmarsh has nice upside as a wr3. nervous about losing jgraham is all.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:50 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man is julio Jones and demarco Murray must starts now?

Wonder if i could send them two or Maclin or AJ and Bradford for Lesean.

My lineup would be beastly.

QB- Stafford
RB- SJAX
RB- Lesean
Flex- Blount
WR- AJ Green
WR- Julio Jones or Jeremy Maclin
TE- Aaron Hernandez

Wishful thinking? I've won 4 in a row so maybe I shouldnt even consider trading lol
Old 11-07-2011, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post

QB- Stafford
RB- SJAX
RB- Lesean
Flex- Blount
WR- AJ Green
TE- Aaron Hernandez

Wishful thinking? I've won 4 in a row so maybe I shouldnt even consider trading lol
If I had shady and needed to push for playoffs, I would possibly think about taking Demarco and AJ. Probably not, but there is a chance.
Old 11-08-2011, 04:39 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess I'll just stick with my team, no since in messing with what's working.

for next week I have no idea who I'm going to bench for Julio though.

RB-SJax
RB- Blount

WR-AJ Green
WR-Maclin
Flex- DeMarco

It's between Green and Blount. Green against that Pittsburgh defense is scary, but I'm more worried about Dalton finding Green when he gets open against the D. Blount had an ok week and he faces a good houston defense but you know he's going to get you anywhere from 18-25 carries and won't lose carries to a "bigger" back inside the 20.

Old 11-08-2011, 06:52 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd bench Blount. Green is a big target that should be able to still get his touches on a pretty small steelers secondary.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:43 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Desean Jackson and Dwayne Bowe frustrating me

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 10:15 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DJax cost me a game - though I stay in first place based on points. I lost by 3. Went into last night's game up by 9 with Desean vs. Philly DST. He really is frustrating to own and I'm thinking about benching him in favor of Torrey Smith at this point. It's ppr so Smith is a solid 8+ every week, which is more than can be said for DJax. It's even more pathetic considering this league awards return points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
yes we start 3 wrs. bmarsh has nice upside as a wr3. nervous about losing jgraham is all.
The TE swap doesn't concern me at all. Gronk does more blocking and is a bit more prone to a bad week, but he's still better than everyone not named Graham and he's not far off him anyway. He was blocking a ton vs. the Giants and still dropped a hundred and a TD on 'em.

Quote:

QB- Stafford
RB- SJAX
RB- Lesean
Flex- Blount
WR- AJ Green
TE- Aaron Hernandez

Yes, they are must starts. As bullish as I've been since the summer on McCoy and Maclin, I'm not sure I'd bother pushing for McCoy with Murray & Jones looking beastly. AJ has awesome matchups in the playoffs, so I'd try Julio (still don't trust the Falcons run-first philosophy) and Murray for McCoy. I agree with Rob, though - I wouldn't even consider moving McCoy unless I had dire need elsewhere. I can't even get the guy with McCoy to bite with Rodgers as the bait. And, honestly, I don't blame him.

Quote:
I guess I'll just stick with my team, no since in messing with what's working.

for next week I have no idea who I'm going to bench for Julio though.

RB-SJax
RB- Blount

WR-AJ Green
WR-Maclin
Flex- DeMarco

It's between Green and Blount. Green against that Pittsburgh defense is scary, but I'm more worried about Dalton finding Green when he gets open against the D. Blount had an ok week and he faces a good houston defense but you know he's going to get you anywhere from 18-25 carries and won't lose carries to a "bigger" back inside the 20.

I don't think it's even close - bench Blount. Houston has been very good vs. the run and Tampa still hasn't show the sense required to feed Blount. He looks like a guy that needs to build up steam and they just don't do it.

Old 11-08-2011, 10:18 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had McCoy and Desean last night down in my match up McCoy did his part Desean!?!??!?!?!?!?! ugh

Old 11-08-2011, 04:04 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

are either of Bennett or Ford worth using my #1 waiver on?

grabbed Gates off waivers with the #1 waiver earlier as an example

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 04:13 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post

Bennett is if you need WR help. Raiders WRs are at the whim of Hue, apparently. That mess is the WR equivalent of Shanahanigans.

Chicago plays Den / Sea / GB to finish the fantasy season. I wouldn't expect Bennett to be a WR1, but he should be a solid play most weeks. There aren't a ton of weeks left to be holding that #1 spot hoping for something better.

Old 11-08-2011, 06:41 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's lonely at the top, gents.
Old 11-08-2011, 06:50 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

someone obviously stole my team name and is in last place

Old 11-08-2011, 07:23 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
It's lonely at the top, gents.
8 wire moves . . . must be nice not getting decimated by injuries.

;)

Old 11-08-2011, 07:31 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So is Mike Tolbert worth a play over either AD or Forte? Normally wouldn't dare to bench either of those guys, but if Mathews is still out and against Oakland, it has me intrigued.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 07:36 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
So is Mike Tolbert worth a play over either AD or Forte? Normally wouldn't dare to bench either of those guys, but if Mathews is still out and against Oakland, it has me intrigued.
No. It sounds like Matthews is ready to go anyway, but even if not I wouldn't sit either of those guys for him. Forte / AP don't even have bad matchups.

Old 11-08-2011, 07:41 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
8 wire moves . . . must be nice not getting decimated by injuries.

;)
Both of my normal two starting runningbacks were out this past week to injury. Also lost a kicker and startable TE. I just drafted extremely well.
:)
Old 11-08-2011, 07:45 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Should I stick with my team or make one more move?

QB- Matt Stafford
RB- Steven Jackson
RB- DeMarco Murray
WR- AJ Green
WR- Jeremy Maclin
Flex- Legerrate Blount/Julio Jones
TE- Aaron Hernandez
DEF- Dallas/Atlanta

Bench: James Starks, Jonathan Stewart, Greg Little, Sam Bradford, Matt Cassell

IMO my team is strong but has the depth to get better, I'm thinking about sending Blount and AJ for a stud WR or stud RB. What do you think? Idk like I said I over analyze things.

trades i'm thinking about offering....

Blount and Green for Wes Welker or Steve Smith

Blount, Green and Starks for AP or Mcfadden

Not saying they would accept any of these trades but doesn't hurt to see if they bite. and if I get a stud RB then my receiving core would be a little thin.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:29 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nicks or Boldin
Gronkowski or Finley?

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:45 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Nicks or Boldin
Gronkowski or Finley?

Boldin and Finley.
Old 11-09-2011, 12:17 AM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post

Ford has more upside than Bennett, but Bennett is probably the safer option. I'd pick Jacoby.
Old 11-09-2011, 12:19 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nicks or Boldin
Gronkowski or Finley?
depends on nicks' health, but if you aren't already starting gronk every week, you should
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:50 AM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Should I stick with my team or make one more move?

QB- Matt Stafford
RB- Steven Jackson
RB- DeMarco Murray
WR- AJ Green
WR- Jeremy Maclin
Flex- Legerrate Blount/Julio Jones
TE- Aaron Hernandez
DEF- Dallas/Atlanta

Bench: James Starks, Jonathan Stewart, Greg Little, Sam Bradford, Matt Cassell

IMO my team is strong but has the depth to get better, I'm thinking about sending Blount and AJ for a stud WR or stud RB. What do you think? Idk like I said I over analyze things.

trades i'm thinking about offering....

Blount and Green for Wes Welker or Steve Smith

Blount, Green and Starks for AP or Mcfadden

Not saying they would accept any of these trades but doesn't hurt to see if they bite. and if I get a stud RB then my receiving core would be a little thin.
The trade for SMith or Welker is a good one, i dont like the other offer tho (for you)

Quote:
Nicks or Boldin
Gronkowski or Finley?
Nicks if healthy, homer in me says Finley

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:51 AM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Need flex help, 1 PPR

Jonathan Stewart v TEN
Jake Ballard v SF

Leaning Ballard right now but i really like the match-ups for both of them

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote